Patty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hmmm, I'm not sure . You might be herxing and may need to back

off a bit.

Patty

>

> Patty ,

> I dont know what it is today but I have had brain fog again.

> I feel yucky in the stomach which I am taking Caprylic Acid

> and Probiotics. I have been having headaches all day on and off

> and feeling really sick. Do you think I am doing too many

> probiotics because when I was taking Caprylic Acid before

> I didn't feel sick and I was taking 7000mg a day. Right now

> I am only taking 3800mg a day. Before I wasn't taking any

> Probiotics with it. What do you suggest?

> Thanks

>

>

>

>

> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL

Living.

> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-

campos-duffy/

> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

>

Guest guest

Ph,

Where did you get your fillings out at ? Holistic or regular dentist?

I think this may be my problem with mercury or its my hormones.....

brain fog is awful and I have had it for 3 years or more I did get a break from

it for a week I think and felt wonderful. But otherwise I feel emotional on

another planet and dont know what people are saying to me. I have

faked it for 3 years now and I cant deal with it anymore along with

the candida isssues.

I try to rest from this stuff a while back until I got alittle more stagmen

about myself and came back to the group again. But I think I left for

a couple of years at least. I cant take brain fog.

Love and thanks for the info I saved this into my favorites so when I get

these fillings out I can start detoxing this as well.

Love

In a message dated 3/5/2008 3:23:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Hi ,From what I've been told EDTA does not chelate mercury but chelates lead...Patty knows much more about EDTA though than I do. Right now I am chelating with oral DMSA for mercury, lead and arsenic. Mine is a prescription but I believe Patty found a source online. If you have silver amalgams, you have mercury. You shouldn't chelate though until they are removed.In some ways I don't know if it was the DMSA that took care of my blurriness and brain fog because it went away within a month of starting DMSA. I've been doing so much detoxing though that it's probably a combined result.I still have vision and some strange brain feelings but as part of chelation I will take alpha lipoic acid to remove more metals from the brain. Do NOT take ALA until your amalgams are out for 3 months because brain symptoms could increase!You can get a hair analysis from www.doctorsdata.com if you want to see what metals you are high in and see if you need to chelate.You can also do ionic foot baths or far infared saunas for mercury but as long as you have amalgam fillings, vapors will be released into your body. Best to get them out if you can.Hang in there, . You're doing a great job of taking care of yourself. Love, PH>> Hi Patty I think you are right about the hormone thing because its almost> time for my period and I have been sleeping a lot today. I havent took any > vitamins> and I still feel like brain fog and dizzy like my blood sugar is going low. > So I > just eat yogurt thinking this will help. I go back to the DR. end of the > month to> see what my T3 are I just wished he would check the anti-bodies I dont know > what > he is waiting for.> Where can I buy Triple Estrogen creme? I use the organic excellence > Progesterone Creme> right now!!> I finally got a call back from my chelating doctors office and I found out > the > chelation was EDTA I was getting and they dont do DSMA chelation. So Patty > what about> the mercury then? Do you think I still have mercury in me!!!!> I was so mad to find this out for all the money I was paying I couldnt> get the treatment that I told them I wanted.> > I told you they have nothing around here like the things you girls get.> I try > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Ph,

I think all my problems are coming from mercury toxic and this is making me

feel a lot of anixiety just like it was when I got those implants in. That is why I

need to find a holistic dentist quick to get these out so my digestive system will

stop making candida.

I thank you for your concern of the surgery that i need to rest but I feel I need

to get thyroid anti-bodies and mercury checked. I dont have a doctor to do these

things around here or even a 100 radius. That why I need to take this in my own

hands and find a dentist to get to the root of the problem....I want to be able to tell

doctors what is wrong with me not just stare at them. Its hard when you have brain

fog to even explain your symtoms ...you know that.

I just want to attack this brain fog right now so I can at least carry on conversations with

people.

Love

In a message dated 3/5/2008 5:04:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

,When you get the fillings out you can take Vit C and charcoal. I believe you have to wait 4 days after amalgam removal to begin chelating with DMSA. After you've done that for a while you can introduce ALA along with it. I follow Cutler's protocol from his book Amalgam Illness. His site is www.noamalgam.comSeriously, though, keep resting and do not stress over this. Try to relax. Sleep is good especially this soon after surgery. When you're stronger you can tackle the next step. You're on your way to full recovery...just try to be patient. Love, PH>> Hi Patty,> Ph was telling me about the mercury fillings and I got a dentist appt > tomorrow which> I wrote you telling you about the EDTA chelation I got instead of the DSMA. > what a joke!!> Any way this dentist dont use a dam filter system but is very careful about > taking them> out and my dentist just dont think that's the problem which I feel when he > took the 4 mercury> fillings out in the first place that I got more mercury in me. With all the > detoxing is it possibe> that I got more mercury in me and that is why the brain fog is constant.> This could explain why I keep getting candida over and over but I know my > surgery didn't> help either with the capsulectomy. Should I go ahead and get the fillings > out by this dentist> that believes in that. I have 4 more fillings left and I just want to get > some relief of the brain fog> instead of trying to sleep it off all the time.> Much help needed here I know> > > Oh when I do get the fillings out tell me what I need to do best to start > detoxing> so I have some kind of recovery.> Thanks.> > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Ph,

I have all the fillings on one side of the mouth.

I have been chewing on the good side until I get

these out. I think its very crucial at this point to

get them out and set up appt.s takes time and

I dont have time with this kind of brain fog. I

was thinking about going to a regular dentist

but I am scared to get any more mercury in me

and I dont want to forget how to detox and

bathe myself like the last time. I feel like I

am at that point again. If it werent for the brain

fog I think I would be better ........really!!!

In a message dated 3/5/2008 7:00:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Hi ,My dentist removed 3 at one time on one side of my jaw. He doesn't like to cross the mid-line and anesthetize both sides of the mouth. I then waited one month and had the other side done. As far as saunas and amalgams...sorry but I really don't know. I didn't start my sauna until after my amalgams were out...although I used to do a sauna at the gym when I thought I was healthy and I had all my amalgams then. Since explant, I did do foot baths w/ amalgams in...don't know if it made me worse or not. Love, PH>> Ph,> Did you get your fillings out I get 2 out per year. I had a lot of mercury > fillings. I have 4 left in> my mouth and still do infrared saunas. Is this bad?> > > > In a message dated 3/5/2008 3:23:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > perfecthealth68@... writes:> > > > > Hi ,> From what I've been told EDTA does not chelate mercury but chelates > lead...Patty knows much more about EDTA though than I do. Right now > I am chelating with oral DMSA for mercury, lead and arsenic. Mine is > a prescription but I believe Patty found a source online. If you > have silver amalgams, you have mercury. You shouldn't chelate though > until they are removed.> > In some ways I don't know if it was the DMSA that took care of my > blurriness and brain fog because it went away within a month of > starting DMSA. I've been doing so much detoxing though that it's > probably a combined result.> > I still have vision and some strange brain feelings but as part of > chelation I will take alpha lipoic acid to remove more metals from > the brain. Do NOT take ALA until your amalgams are out for 3 months > because brain symptoms could increase!> > You can get a hair analysis from www.doctorsdata.You can get a h> see what metals you are high in and see if you need to chelate.> > You can also do ionic foot baths or far infared saunas for mercury > but as long as you have amalgam fillings, vapors will be released > into your body. Best to get them out if you can.> > Hang in there, . You're doing a great job of taking care of > yourself. Love, PH> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@, shel> >> > Hi Patty I think you are right about the hormone thing because its > almost> > time for my period and I have been sleeping a lot today. I havent > took any > > vitamins> > and I still feel like brain fog and dizzy like my blood sugar is > going low. > > So I > > just eat yogurt thinking this will help. I go back to the DR. end > of the > > month to> > see what my T3 are I just wished he would check the anti-bodies I > dont know > > what > > he is waiting for.> > Where can I buy Triple Estrogen creme? I use the organic > excellence > > Progesterone Creme> > right now!!> > I finally got a call back from my chelating doctors office and I > found out > > the > > chelation was EDTA I was getting and they dont do DSMA chelation. > So Patty > > what about> > the mercury then? Do you think I still have mercury in me!!!!> > I was so mad to find this out for all the money I was paying I > couldnt> > get the treatment that I told them I wanted.> > > > I told you they have nothing around here like the things you girls > get.> > I try > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**It's Tax Time! Get tips, for> Money & > > Finance. (_http://money.http://moneyhttp://money.<WBhttp://mo_ > (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001) )> >> > > > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Thanks Ph,

I have to get rid of this mercury.

Love

In a message dated 3/5/2008 7:15:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

,I know exactly how you're feeling. I thought the same thing. I thought it was my implants and so I had them removed...so glad I did because I now know they are deadly. It was frightening though to find out I had additional problems, especially mercury. BUT, I have found others with mercury poisoning who have recovered completely. You and I will too!!!I joined the group frequent dose chelation. It's a forum based on Cutler's protocol. He's a chemist who was poisoned himself and did a ton of research on mercury and developed his own protocol. He's fully cured.As far as the brain fog, people on the FDC forum have recommended Alka Seltzer Plus Gold and/or hydergine. I tried the ASPG but didn't seem to notice anything. Others have. I haven't tried the hydergine. Hang in there and try to relax. You are on the right track and will heal in time. Love, PH>> Ph,> I think all my problems are coming from mercury toxic and this is making me> feel a lot of anixiety just like it was when I got those implants in. That > is why I> need to find a holistic dentist quick to get these out so my digestive > system will> stop making candida.> I thank you for your concern of the surgery that i need to rest but I feel I > need> to get thyroid anti-bodies and mercury checked. I dont have a doctor to do > these > things around here or even a 100 radius. That why I need to take this in my > own> hands and find a dentist to get to the root of the problem....I want to be > able to tell> doctors what is wrong with me not just stare at them. Its hard when you have > brain > fog to even explain your symtoms ...you know that. > I just want to attack this brain fog right now so I can at least carry on > conversations with > people.> Love > > > In a message dated 3/5/2008 5:04:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > perfecthealth68@... writes:> > > > > ,> When you get the fillings out you can take Vit C and charcoal. I > believe you have to wait 4 days after amalgam removal to begin > chelating with DMSA. After you've done that for a while you can > introduce ALA along with it. > I follow Cutler's protocol from his book Amalgam Illness. His > site is www.noamalgam.sit> Seriously, though, keep resting and do not stress over this. Try to > relax. Sleep is good especially this soon after surgery. When > you're stronger you can tackle the next step. You're on your way to > full recovery...just try to be patient. Love, PH> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@, shel> >> > Hi Patty,> > Ph was telling me about the mercury fillings and I got a dentist > appt > > tomorrow which> > I wrote you telling you about the EDTA chelation I got instead of > the DSMA. > > what a joke!!> > Any way this dentist dont use a dam filter system but is very > careful about > > taking them> > out and my dentist just dont think that's the problem which I feel > when he > > took the 4 mercury> > fillings out in the first place that I got more mercury in me. With > all the > > detoxing is it possibe> > that I got more mercury in me and that is why the brain fog is > constant.> > This could explain why I keep getting candida over and over but I > know my > > surgery didn't> > help either with the capsulectomy. Should I go ahead and get the > fillings > > out by this dentist> > that believes in that. I have 4 more fillings left and I just want > to get > > some relief of the brain fog> > instead of trying to sleep it off all the time.> > Much help needed here I know> > > > > > Oh when I do get the fillings out tell me what I need to do best > to start > > detoxing> > so I have some kind of recovery.> > Thanks.> > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**It's Tax Time! Get tips, for> Money & > > Finance. (_http://money.http://moneyhttp://money.<WBhttp://mo_ > (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001) )> >> > > > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Hi ,

From what I've been told EDTA does not chelate mercury but chelates

lead...Patty knows much more about EDTA though than I do. Right now

I am chelating with oral DMSA for mercury, lead and arsenic. Mine is

a prescription but I believe Patty found a source online. If you

have silver amalgams, you have mercury. You shouldn't chelate though

until they are removed.

In some ways I don't know if it was the DMSA that took care of my

blurriness and brain fog because it went away within a month of

starting DMSA. I've been doing so much detoxing though that it's

probably a combined result.

I still have vision and some strange brain feelings but as part of

chelation I will take alpha lipoic acid to remove more metals from

the brain. Do NOT take ALA until your amalgams are out for 3 months

because brain symptoms could increase!

You can get a hair analysis from www.doctorsdata.com if you want to

see what metals you are high in and see if you need to chelate.

You can also do ionic foot baths or far infared saunas for mercury

but as long as you have amalgam fillings, vapors will be released

into your body. Best to get them out if you can.

Hang in there, . You're doing a great job of taking care of

yourself. Love, PH

>

> Hi Patty I think you are right about the hormone thing because its

almost

> time for my period and I have been sleeping a lot today. I havent

took any

> vitamins

> and I still feel like brain fog and dizzy like my blood sugar is

going low.

> So I

> just eat yogurt thinking this will help. I go back to the DR. end

of the

> month to

> see what my T3 are I just wished he would check the anti-bodies I

dont know

> what

> he is waiting for.

> Where can I buy Triple Estrogen creme? I use the organic

excellence

> Progesterone Creme

> right now!!

> I finally got a call back from my chelating doctors office and I

found out

> the

> chelation was EDTA I was getting and they dont do DSMA chelation.

So Patty

> what about

> the mercury then? Do you think I still have mercury in me!!!!

> I was so mad to find this out for all the money I was paying I

couldnt

> get the treatment that I told them I wanted.

>

> I told you they have nothing around here like the things you girls

get.

> I try

>

>

>

>

> **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL

Money &

> Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

My first filling was removed by a regular dentist and that's when I

became poisoned. He didn't use a dental dam and I swallowed two

small pieces of filling. My symptoms began that week although I

didn't make the connection at the time.

After explant I had my other 5 amalgams removed by a mercury-free

dentist. He used a dental dam, oxygen and mercury vapor vacuum. He

also tested to see what materials I was least sensitive to and

replaced my fillings with that.

At the time I didn't know much about chelation and waited a long time

to chelate. It's never too late though.

It could be both mercury and hormones that are affecting you as

mercury interferes with hormone production and balance. Mercury also

contributes to candida. Mercola said everyone has candida but when

you have mercury the candida begins to overgrow as a way to protect

organs and ultimately creates imbalance.

Keep resting up from your surgery. When you are stronger you can

have your dental work done and do chelation if a hair analysis shows

you need it. Love, PH

>

> Ph,

> Where did you get your fillings out at ? Holistic or regular

dentist?

> I think this may be my problem with mercury or its my hormones.....

> brain fog is awful and I have had it for 3 years or more I did get

a break

> from

> it for a week I think and felt wonderful. But otherwise I feel

emotional on

> another planet and dont know what people are saying to me. I have

> faked it for 3 years now and I cant deal with it anymore along with

> the candida isssues.

> I try to rest from this stuff a while back until I got alittle

more stagmen

> about myself and came back to the group again. But I think I left

for

> a couple of years at least. I cant take brain fog.

> Love and thanks for the info I saved this into my favorites so when

I get

> these fillings out I can start detoxing this as well.

> Love

>

>

> In a message dated 3/5/2008 3:23:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> perfecthealth68@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> Hi ,

> From what I've been told EDTA does not chelate mercury but

chelates

> lead...Patty knows much more about EDTA though than I do. Right

now

> I am chelating with oral DMSA for mercury, lead and arsenic. Mine

is

> a prescription but I believe Patty found a source online. If you

> have silver amalgams, you have mercury. You shouldn't chelate

though

> until they are removed.

>

> In some ways I don't know if it was the DMSA that took care of my

> blurriness and brain fog because it went away within a month of

> starting DMSA. I've been doing so much detoxing though that it's

> probably a combined result.

>

> I still have vision and some strange brain feelings but as part of

> chelation I will take alpha lipoic acid to remove more metals from

> the brain. Do NOT take ALA until your amalgams are out for 3

months

> because brain symptoms could increase!

>

> You can get a hair analysis from www.doctorsdata.You can get a h

> see what metals you are high in and see if you need to chelate.

>

> You can also do ionic foot baths or far infared saunas for mercury

> but as long as you have amalgam fillings, vapors will be released

> into your body. Best to get them out if you can.

>

> Hang in there, . You're doing a great job of taking care of

> yourself. Love, PH

>

> --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

(mailto: )

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Hi Patty I think you are right about the hormone thing because

its

> almost

> > time for my period and I have been sleeping a lot today. I

havent

> took any

> > vitamins

> > and I still feel like brain fog and dizzy like my blood sugar is

> going low.

> > So I

> > just eat yogurt thinking this will help. I go back to the DR.

end

> of the

> > month to

> > see what my T3 are I just wished he would check the anti-bodies

I

> dont know

> > what

> > he is waiting for.

> > Where can I buy Triple Estrogen creme? I use the organic

> excellence

> > Progesterone Creme

> > right now!!

> > I finally got a call back from my chelating doctors office and I

> found out

> > the

> > chelation was EDTA I was getting and they dont do DSMA

chelation.

> So Patty

> > what about

> > the mercury then? Do you think I still have mercury in me!!!!

> > I was so mad to find this out for all the money I was paying I

> couldnt

> > get the treatment that I told them I wanted.

> >

> > I told you they have nothing around here like the things you

girls

> get.

> > I try

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**It's Tax Time! Get tips, for

> Money &

> > Finance. (_http://money.http://moneyhttp://money.<WBhttp://mo_

> (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001) )

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Money &

>

Guest guest

When you get the fillings out you can take Vit C and charcoal. I

believe you have to wait 4 days after amalgam removal to begin

chelating with DMSA. After you've done that for a while you can

introduce ALA along with it.

I follow Cutler's protocol from his book Amalgam Illness. His

site is www.noamalgam.com

Seriously, though, keep resting and do not stress over this. Try to

relax. Sleep is good especially this soon after surgery. When

you're stronger you can tackle the next step. You're on your way to

full recovery...just try to be patient. Love, PH

>

> Hi Patty,

> Ph was telling me about the mercury fillings and I got a dentist

appt

> tomorrow which

> I wrote you telling you about the EDTA chelation I got instead of

the DSMA.

> what a joke!!

> Any way this dentist dont use a dam filter system but is very

careful about

> taking them

> out and my dentist just dont think that's the problem which I feel

when he

> took the 4 mercury

> fillings out in the first place that I got more mercury in me. With

all the

> detoxing is it possibe

> that I got more mercury in me and that is why the brain fog is

constant.

> This could explain why I keep getting candida over and over but I

know my

> surgery didn't

> help either with the capsulectomy. Should I go ahead and get the

fillings

> out by this dentist

> that believes in that. I have 4 more fillings left and I just want

to get

> some relief of the brain fog

> instead of trying to sleep it off all the time.

> Much help needed here I know

>

>

> Oh when I do get the fillings out tell me what I need to do best

to start

> detoxing

> so I have some kind of recovery.

> Thanks.

>

>

>

Money &

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

My dentist removed 3 at one time on one side of my jaw. He doesn't

like to cross the mid-line and anesthetize both sides of the mouth.

I then waited one month and had the other side done.

As far as saunas and amalgams...sorry but I really don't know. I

didn't start my sauna until after my amalgams were out...although I

used to do a sauna at the gym when I thought I was healthy and I had

all my amalgams then. Since explant, I did do foot baths w/ amalgams

in...don't know if it made me worse or not. Love, PH

>

> Ph,

> Did you get your fillings out I get 2 out per year. I had a lot of

mercury

> fillings. I have 4 left in

> my mouth and still do infrared saunas. Is this bad?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi ,

chelates

now

is

though

>

>

months

>

>

>

> yourself. Love, PH

>

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

its

> almost

havent

> took any

> > vitamins

> going low.

> > So I

end

> of the

> > month to

I

> dont know

> > what

> > he is waiting for.

> excellence

> > Progesterone Creme

> > right now!!

> found out

> > the

chelation.

> So Patty

> > what about

> couldnt

> >

girls

> get.

> > I try

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Money &

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Money &

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

My DMSA was by precription from Mercola. I have yet to buy the ALA

but you can get it at any health food store. You don't want time-

release ALA though.

If the four fillings are on one side of the mouth, it should be ok to

have them done at once. If not, you need to make an appointment for

each side of the mouth. You want a month in between each

appointment...this is according to other posters on the chelation

forum. I haven't read Cutler's protocol for amalgam removal that

gives much more specific info. Love, PH

>

> Ph,

> Where do you get your DMSA and ALA? I only have regular dentist

around here

> so I heard you can only get 2 removed a year from a regular dentist.

> I still have blurriness and brain fog maybe this is my problem. I

got a

> dentist

> appointment this month for cleaning maybe I will see if he will

remove them

> all.

> Does anyone know if this can hurt if i have 4 fillings removed at

once.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi ,

chelates

now

is

though

>

>

months

>

>

>

> yourself. Love, PH

>

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

its

> almost

havent

> took any

> > vitamins

> going low.

> > So I

end

> of the

> > month to

I

> dont know

> > what

> > he is waiting for.

> excellence

> > Progesterone Creme

> > right now!!

> found out

> > the

chelation.

> So Patty

> > what about

> couldnt

> >

girls

> get.

> > I try

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Money &

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Money &

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

colonics - 3 per month

far infared sauna - few times weekly

coffee enemas - few times weekly

ionic foot baths - few times weekly

skin brushing - daily before bath or sauna

Yogi detox tea - few times weekly

epsom salt baths - few times weekly

I mix it up according to how I feel and what I think I need to do.

Sometimes I'm lazy and just lie in bed if my body seems to call for

it. I can tell I'm improving overall though...still a ways to go but

getting there.

Love, PH

>

> Ph,

> I forgot to ask what other detoxings are you doing?

>

>

>

> In a message dated 3/5/2008 3:51:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> shellyjo1021@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> Ph,

> Where did you get your fillings out at ? Holistic or regular

dentist?

> I think this may be my problem with mercury or its my hormones....I

> brain fog is awful and I have had it for 3 years or more I did get

a break

> from

> it for a week I think and felt wonderful. But otherwise I feel

emotional on

> another planet and dont know what people are saying to me. I have

> faked it for 3 years now and I cant deal with it anymore along with

> the candida isssues.

> I try to rest from this stuff a while back until I got alittle

more stagmen

> about myself and came back to the group again. But I think I left

for

> a couple of years at least. I cant take brain fog.

> Love and thanks for the info I saved this into my favorites so when

I get

> these fillings out I can start detoxing this as well.

> Love

>

>

> perfecthealth68@In a message date

>

>

>

>

> Hi ,

chelates

now

is

though

>

>

months

>

> You can get a hair analysis from www.doctorsdata.You can get a hair

analys

>

>

> yourself. Love, PH

>

> , shellyjo1021@, sh

> >

its

> almost

havent

> took any

> > vitamins

> going low.

> > So I

end

> of the

> > month to

I

> dont know

> > what

> > he is waiting for.

> excellence

> > Progesterone Creme

> > right now!!

> found out

> > the

chelation.

> So Patty

> > what about

> couldnt

> >

girls

> get.

> > I try

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms,

and

> Money &

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________________________________

> It's Tax Time! _Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance._

> (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)

>

>

>

>

>

>

Money &

>

Guest guest

I know exactly how you're feeling. I thought the same thing. I

thought it was my implants and so I had them removed...so glad I did

because I now know they are deadly. It was frightening though to

find out I had additional problems, especially mercury. BUT, I have

found others with mercury poisoning who have recovered completely.

You and I will too!!!

I joined the group frequent dose chelation. It's a forum based

on Cutler's protocol. He's a chemist who was poisoned himself

and did a ton of research on mercury and developed his own protocol.

He's fully cured.

As far as the brain fog, people on the FDC forum have recommended

Alka Seltzer Plus Gold and/or hydergine. I tried the ASPG but didn't

seem to notice anything. Others have. I haven't tried the

hydergine. Hang in there and try to relax. You are on the right

track and will heal in time. Love, PH

>

> Ph,

> I think all my problems are coming from mercury toxic and this is

making me

> feel a lot of anixiety just like it was when I got those implants

in. That

> is why I

> need to find a holistic dentist quick to get these out so my

digestive

> system will

> stop making candida.

> I thank you for your concern of the surgery that i need to rest but

I feel I

> need

> to get thyroid anti-bodies and mercury checked. I dont have a

doctor to do

> these

> things around here or even a 100 radius. That why I need to take

this in my

> own

> hands and find a dentist to get to the root of the problem....I

want to be

> able to tell

> doctors what is wrong with me not just stare at them. Its hard when

you have

> brain

> fog to even explain your symtoms ...you know that.

> I just want to attack this brain fog right now so I can at least

carry on

> conversations with

> people.

> Love

>

>

> In a message dated 3/5/2008 5:04:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

>

>

>

>

> ,

> When you get the fillings out you can take Vit C and charcoal. I

> believe you have to wait 4 days after amalgam removal to begin

> chelating with DMSA. After you've done that for a while you can

> introduce ALA along with it.

> I follow Cutler's protocol from his book Amalgam Illness.

His

> site is www.noamalgam.sit

> Seriously, though, keep resting and do not stress over this. Try

to

> relax. Sleep is good especially this soon after surgery. When

> you're stronger you can tackle the next step. You're on your way

to

> full recovery...just try to be patient. Love, PH

>

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Hi Patty,

> > Ph was telling me about the mercury fillings and I got a dentist

> appt

> > tomorrow which

> > I wrote you telling you about the EDTA chelation I got instead

of

> the DSMA.

> > what a joke!!

> > Any way this dentist dont use a dam filter system but is very

> careful about

> > taking them

> > out and my dentist just dont think that's the problem which I

feel

> when he

> > took the 4 mercury

> > fillings out in the first place that I got more mercury in me.

With

> all the

> > detoxing is it possibe

> > that I got more mercury in me and that is why the brain fog is

> constant.

> > This could explain why I keep getting candida over and over but

I

> know my

> > surgery didn't

> > help either with the capsulectomy. Should I go ahead and get the

> fillings

> > out by this dentist

> > that believes in that. I have 4 more fillings left and I just

want

> to get

> > some relief of the brain fog

> > instead of trying to sleep it off all the time.

> > Much help needed here I know

> >

> >

> > Oh when I do get the fillings out tell me what I need to do best

> to start

> > detoxing

> > so I have some kind of recovery.

> > Thanks.

> >

> >

> >

> Money &

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Money &

>

Guest guest

Ph,

I tried to order a hair test from that site doctorsdata and you need a doctor to order it.

Did you have to have a doctor to order it?

In a message dated 3/5/2008 3:23:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Hi ,From what I've been told EDTA does not chelate mercury but chelates lead...Patty knows much more about EDTA though than I do. Right now I am chelating with oral DMSA for mercury, lead and arsenic. Mine is a prescription but I believe Patty found a source online. If you have silver amalgams, you have mercury. You shouldn't chelate though until they are removed.In some ways I don't know if it was the DMSA that took care of my blurriness and brain fog because it went away within a month of starting DMSA. I've been doing so much detoxing though that it's probably a combined result.I still have vision and some strange brain feelings but as part of chelation I will take alpha lipoic acid to remove more metals from the brain. Do NOT take ALA until your amalgams are out for 3 months because brain symptoms could increase!You can get a hair analysis from www.doctorsdata.com if you want to see what metals you are high in and see if you need to chelate.You can also do ionic foot baths or far infared saunas for mercury but as long as you have amalgam fillings, vapors will be released into your body. Best to get them out if you can.Hang in there, . You're doing a great job of taking care of yourself. Love, PH>> Hi Patty I think you are right about the hormone thing because its almost> time for my period and I have been sleeping a lot today. I havent took any > vitamins> and I still feel like brain fog and dizzy like my blood sugar is going low. > So I > just eat yogurt thinking this will help. I go back to the DR. end of the > month to> see what my T3 are I just wished he would check the anti-bodies I dont know > what > he is waiting for.> Where can I buy Triple Estrogen creme? I use the organic excellence > Progesterone Creme> right now!!> I finally got a call back from my chelating doctors office and I found out > the > chelation was EDTA I was getting and they dont do DSMA chelation. So Patty > what about> the mercury then? Do you think I still have mercury in me!!!!> I was so mad to find this out for all the money I was paying I couldnt> get the treatment that I told them I wanted.> > I told you they have nothing around here like the things you girls get.> I try > > > > > **************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & > Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)> It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Patty,

I am looking on-line at hydergine and not sure but did you take in liquid form or

tablets and were they 4.5mg ? How did you take it ?

Thanks It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I did not have a noticeable problem with candida while chelating, as

far as I know.

Patty

>

> Patty,

> I forgot to ask ...when you did the DMSA how in the world did

> you control the yeast for 30 days or didn't you have a problem

> with that while chelating ?

> Thanks again

>

>

> In a message dated 3/12/2008 9:36:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

> glory2glory1401@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

> My first experience with chelation was through a naturopathic

doctor,

> who wrote a prescription for DMSA that was filled through the

> compound pharmacy. I believe I took 100 mg of DMSA once a day for

> days. Then he tested me again and said the levels of mercury were

> much improved and he seemed happy with that. But I told him after a

> 30 day break and still feeling terrible that I wanted the levels

at

> ZERO and wanted another round. So, we did that.

>

> Then I moved to Las Vegas and had no doctor. I was still feeling

> very poisoned even 18 months after explant. I found Andy Cutler's

> protocol through a group, got the book, got the Captomer and

> took that on my own. I followed his protocol as much as I could

> understand it with the 4 days on and 3 days off, (or is it 3 days

on

> and 4 days off?) and added the ALA.

>

> I also took hydergine.

>

> Things got better only very slowly, and I often felt not-so-good

> while taking some of these chelators, but eventually I stopped it

> after finising off a bottle or two of Captomer, and concentrated

on

> fasting and other therapies.

> Healing was a long, slow process for me and I don't know of

anything

> that was a magic bullet, but I do know that fasting was key for me.

> Patty

>

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Hi Patty,

> > I forgot to ask you if you followed the protocol for

> > andrew Cuttler like PH did ?

> >

> > And did you start out with the ALA right away

> > or what round did you start it with ?

> >

> > Love

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms,

> Money &

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video

on AOL

> Home.

> (http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?

video=15 & ncid=aolhom00030000000001)

>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Sandy,

With diligence, with prayer, with belief, with detoxing, with trust,

with hope, your health will be at a better state! Health is affected

by our state of mind. Believe that you can be healed. Your body

will find a way.

Our thoughts truly affect our future.

Patty

>