RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Rapid Heartbeat/hair loss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was wondering if the reason Brittany Spears seems to have quite a bit of hair loss is due to implants. The other day, I saw a newshot of her with what looks like long dark extensions or maybe a wig (although I could see through to scalp in places-maybe not a wig) and I could definitely see what looks like extensive hair loss, even in the back....

If you notice, most of the time her pictures have some kind of hat or hair covering... I think she has implants, but am not sure...

Cathie

In a message dated 1/25/08 9:22:13 AM, spinkscl@... writes:

Steph,

I am still lose hair every morning after I get out of the shower,

sometimes more and sometimes less but always some. Not sure if it is

growing back or not but I don't have any bald spots. I have always

had thinner hair though. I am concerned but until I see bald spots I

am hanging in there. I am thinking of cutting it shorter to see if

that helps because I feel like lose a lot due to brushing it and such.

Sorry you are dealing with this, it is not fun.

Love Lynn

**************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)

In a message dated 1/25/08 9:37:04 AM, saxony01@... writes:

Brittany cut her hair to the scalp in one of her escapades . . . I'd guess her own hair would be about three inches long by now.

Hugs,

Rogene

I know she cut it, but it seemed to be thin before she ever cut it. In fact, when that happened, I even wondered if she cut it because she upset over losing it and somehow thought cutting it would stimulate new growth...

The shot I saw of her head a couple of days ago, appeared to be the scalp, not short hair though...

Look at the front, it is really thin there... I also think I remember she was wearing the head bands and head coverings before she cut it...

Meanwhile, I wonder if I am too old to get hair extensions... :) :) :)

Wouldn't it be nice if someone like that would be brave enough to speak up???

You know, all of these stars, some must be sick, they all look like they have tons of hair... I bet if we all moved to Hollywood, we would finally get some help. The Rheumatologists out there must be making a mint and keeping their mouths shut...

Cathie

**************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)