RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Coffee Enemas!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Darling Patty:

When I called Cross Cancer for our Lynda regarding the Cold Caps, I asked them about Coffee enemas, and they told me that they are deadly. Dr. Blais has told me that Coffee serves no purpose in the human body...except as a beverage. I wonder if Dr. Max Gerson would be willing to educate these people about the benefits of Coffee enemas?

Honey, my friend, Tiki, died from Multiple Myeloma, and she was doing Coffee Enemas every day. Tiki had read a book by Sherry , and she did everything that Sherry told her to do...this is dangerous. She has died, and I miss her so much. Dr. Feng removed her ruptured silicone breast implants; however, it was too late. Dr. Blais and I helped her to get in touch with Dr. Feng. He did not agree with the Coffee enemas, because she was so weak from the Cancer. I would never be adversarial about this with you; it is just that so many people question this method of cleansing...wonders me.

We love you honey, and thank you for all of the great work that you continue to do....Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Re: Diuretics?

Clearing toxins is the benefit of the coffee enema. Dr. Max Gerson was dealing with the same issue of toxic overload when he was curing cancer patients with the enzyme-laden juices on his protocol. The cancerous tumors were breaking down in the body, but the toxicity in the bloodstream from those tumors was making the patients so sick that some of them died. Once he added in the coffee enema to increase the rate of detoxification, he finally had success and he was curing cancer patients and they were going home healed!If you are detoxing fungal issues, or any other kind of detoxing, you can help your body rid itself of those toxins with coffee enemas.Patty>> When one treats for fungal issues, the fungal die-off is toxic. . . The liver is responsible for clearing toxins from the blood . . . so, it can get overloaded, and you can get sick. . . > > One reason to go slow while detoxing so your body has a chance to clear the toxins without getting overloaded.> > Hugs,> > Rogene>

Guest guest

Lea,

My Naturopath thinks that only with cancer is there a use for coffee

enemas, and he directed me to stay a long way from them. They are

addictive, also.

So, there are many opinions.

Lynda

At 10:44 AM 4/10/2008, you wrote:

>Darling Patty:

>

>When I called Cross Cancer for our Lynda regarding the Cold Caps, I

>asked them about Coffee enemas, and they told me that they are

>deadly. Dr. Blais has told me that Coffee serves no purpose in the

>human body...except as a beverage. I wonder if Dr. Max Gerson would

>be willing to educate these people about the benefits of Coffee enemas?

>

>Honey, my friend, Tiki, died from Multiple Myeloma, and she was

>doing Coffee Enemas every day. Tiki had read a book by Sherry

>, and she did everything that Sherry told her to do...this is

>dangerous. She has died, and I miss her so much. Dr. Feng removed

>her ruptured silicone breast implants; however, it was too late. Dr.

>Blais and I helped her to get in touch with Dr. Feng. He did not

>agree with the Coffee enemas, because she was so weak from the

>Cancer. I would never be adversarial about this with you; it is just

>that so many people question this method of cleansing...wonders me.

>

>We love you honey, and thank you for all of the great work that you

>continue to do....Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

> Re: Diuretics?

>

>Clearing toxins is the benefit of the coffee enema. Dr. Max Gerson

>was dealing with the same issue of toxic overload when he was curing

>cancer patients with the enzyme-laden juices on his protocol. The

>cancerous tumors were breaking down in the body, but the toxicity in

>the bloodstream from those tumors was making the patients so sick

>that some of them died.

>

>Once he added in the coffee enema to increase the rate of

>detoxification, he finally had success and he was curing cancer

>patients and they were going home healed!

>

>If you are detoxing fungal issues, or any other kind of detoxing, you

>can help your body rid itself of those toxins with coffee enemas.

>Patty

>

>

> >

> > When one treats for fungal issues, the fungal die-off is toxic. . .

>The liver is responsible for clearing toxins from the blood . . . so,

>it can get overloaded, and you can get sick. . .

> >

> > One reason to go slow while detoxing so your body has a chance to

>clear the toxins without getting overloaded.

> >

> > Hugs,

> >

> > Rogene

> >

>

>

><http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo & El= & SG= & RAND=25459 & partn\

er=hotbar>

>Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

>

>

>

Guest guest

Isn't this one of the guys who bashed Ilena so bad?The way it looks to me, is that when they start their attack, it's a indication of how close to the truth their target has hit.Rogene Re: Coffee Enemas!!!

By the way, I'd forgotten that the infamous Dr. Barrett was interviewed for this documentary, bashing the Gerson therapy. This is the Dr. Barrett who has the reputation of being the "Quackbuster" , an expert on medical quackery , yet taking a look at HIS credentials we get a glimpse of the kind of people who are bashing alternative medicine.

http://www.canlyme. com/quackwatch. html

("At trial, under a heated cross-examination by Negrete, Barrett conceded that he was not a Medical Board Certified psychiatrist because he had failed the certification exam.

This was a major revelation since Barrett had provided supposed expert testimony as a psychiatrist and had testified in numerous court cases. Barrett also had said that he was a legal expert even though he had no formal legal training.

The most damning testimony before the jury, under the intense cross-examination by Negrete, was that Barrett had filed similar defamation lawsuits against almost 40 people across the country within the past few years and had not won one single one at trial.

During the course of his examination, Barrett also had to concede his ties to the AMA, Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Food & Drug Administration (FDA). > > > >> > > > When one treats for fungal issues, the fungal die-off is toxic. .> .> > >The liver is responsible for clearing toxins from the blood . . . so,> > >it can get overloaded, and

you can get sick. . .> > > >> > > > One reason to go slow while detoxing so your body has a chance to> > >clear the toxins without getting overloaded.> > > >> > > > Hugs,> > > >> > > > Rogene> > > >> > >> > >> > ><http://promos. hotbar.com/ promos/promodll. dll?RunPromo & > El= & SG= & RAND= 25459 & partner= hotbar>> > >Upgrade Your Email - Click here!> > >> > >> > >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> >