RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Beauty and the Breast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Krista,Know that the blog is closely monitored . . . Any posts they feel are not productive to the group can be quickly removed. . . My posts mentioning children's issues have been . . . . If they allow confrontational posts to stand, it's because they want them there to show those posting for the ignorant, shallow-minded people they are.Just keep posting the truth . . . Don't take ANYTHING personally. Posting can help blow off some of the anger we feel about this situation . . . Use it as much as you feel comfortable doing.Love,Rogene

Guest guest

Krista, we are all so proud of you. Please do not allow anyone to abuse you in that group. They have not responded to the message that I wrote. I wonder why, because it was quite annoying to many who believe that these devices are safe. We are getting many junk emails ever since I posted on that site!

Thank you for helping all women...love you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Beauty and the Breast

Rogene- I didn't even think about that! I bet you are right though...they left them there for a reason. The comments sure did make those girls look like a bunch of dummies, didn't they?! All of the rest of us posting were just trying to educate and were calm, cool and collected (IMHO :-) ) The other girls were just being plain mean!I'm sure and Sybil have learned not to take stuff personally (you'd have to!) I'm still learning that...thank goodness I have all of you to keep reminding me that!I can't imagine myself not continuing to find ways to educate, but in the future I won't take anything personally, keep to the facts (which I did,) and learn to laugh over the really terrible comments (which I finally did in the end. :-) )~Krista>> Krista,> > Know that the blog is closely monitored . . . Any posts they feel are not productive to the group can be quickly removed. . . My posts mentioning children's issues have been . . . . > > If they allow confrontational posts to stand, it's because they want them there to show those posting for the ignorant, shallow-minded people they are.> > Just keep posting the truth . . . Don't take ANYTHING personally. Posting can help blow off some of the anger we feel about this situation . . . Use it as much as you feel comfortable doing.> > Love,> > Rogene>