RemedySpot.com

Message from Cindy sey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Forwarded with 's permission . . .

----- Original Message ----From: sey fuchsmorrissey@...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have been in contact with the FDA as of Dec. 21, 2007. They gave me a conference call then...and have assured me that they will answer my concerns. We will see. I most certainly will NOT be placing any bets on this, because they have shown me that they are not true to their word seeing what they have done concerning silicone breast implants...so, time will indeed tell. Dr. ________ stated in an e-mail to me that I was brave, but may be shot down...????? I did reply back that nobody will shoot me down, because I told the truth about what is going on with silicone breast implants...and actually, the FDA and The Art of Medicine have shot themselves in their own foot, actually shot themselves in their heart with their own choice to "approve" silicone breast implants...over the many years I have just been sitting back and observing

while taking care of my own business THAT THE COMPANIES AND PLASTIC SURGEONS *EXERTED-induced--"turned on" in our immune responses from the chemical adjuvancy of my own very failed silicone breast implants of 1976,1978, and 1980.........but I am not going to pay any attention to the words of other, because I have told the truth about what I observed to try to uphold medicine, science and research to that highest of high standard of First, do no harm.... and I will continue to step up to the plate on this....These breast implant companies (and plastic surgeons & and anyone within the Art of Medicine) need to HLA-type/DNA/RNA-blood studies as a baseline which means THEY NEED TO SPEND THEIR MONEY rather than to place it in the pockets of their CEOs when they retire with millions...and BEGIN to do breast implants studies of a much higher standard....as GENETICS IS NOT THE CAUSE of this....we are dealing with a very horrible

Human Adjuvant Disease that has been exerted/enhanced/induced/turned on by the chemical adjuvancy of very toxic, damning breast implant lot numbers when ENTANGLED with the genetics/the genes, the variants of genes, the variants of KEY genes that can NOT embrace with adjuvant and the catalysts, like platinum....VIA THE PLACENTAL BARRIER THROUGH FETAL CELLS as well....I believe with the processes of microchimerism/chimerism as well in certain circumstances. The is really heartless and cruel to allow to happen to humanity, to the general population but a total lie and a huge mockery to the Art of Medicine, I believe. THE SCIENTIFIC TRUTH IS: proteins accumulate on the surface of silicone, silicone breast implants and other various silicone implants AFTER they are in the human body, as we all with great wisdom incorporate the SCIENTIFIC TRUTH that protein excesses are common in many diseases, primarily those that STIMULATE-EXERT-"turn

on" the human immune response (diseases like: RA, lupus, dermatomyositis, multiple sclerosis, sarcoidosis, scleroderma, other diseases of autoimmunity as well as with various cancers--myeloma, brain, lung and other various cancers) ........VIA THE PLACENTAL BARRIER through fetal cells. Breast feeding I have always believed really was/is, and will be JUST extra "hits" of the toxic chemical adjuvancy. I also believe that the reason our sweet is in the horrible way she is, WAS BECAUSE of the fact that not only was my gel fill hole NEVER correctly sealed from the outset of implantation dumping gel/OIL from the outset of implantation , but even worse yet, my plastic surgeon used the bovie/ELECTROCAUTRY in an oil contaminated field....which is known to have adverse outcomes.....so for years I have not only questioned proteins/protein excesses, BUT HEAT SHOCK PROTEINS....which with all of this thrown on top of our genetics....the variants of

genes, the variants of key genes was a TIME BOMB just waiting to go off....I am not the only one, as there are so many of us with the truth of why we had our immune systems and/or the immune systems of our offspring EXERTED/stimulated/"turned on".....A monkey could have seen this coming....Yes, I am very frustrated, but NOT for just my own plight of what we suffer in our own family, BUT FOR THE PLIGHT OF SUFFERING FOR EVERYONE ELSE (you guys, all of the b.implant leaders, all of the women involved and the innocent children---because these children had no voice, have no voice because mom is the one to make the "choice" to opt for breast implants. I know this guilt all to well....massive guilt is probably what keeps me going...and the fact that I have to look at daily & see her outcome of my own poor choice for opting for silicone breast implants. I have massive guilt, and massive regret...and over the years really have

tried to turn things around. You know...this all could have been PREVENTED IF they within the art of medicine had just told the truth from the beginning. Silicone is silicone and it is capable of exerting the human immune response as Causation of SILICONE is linked by proteins/protein excesses when entangled with the human immune response...then there is the chemical adjuvancy of a breast implant lot which included the catalysts....nothing like opening a real Pandora's Box upon the human immune response or via the placental barrier through fetal cells. For me this was NOT about legal aspects...but was all about medical aspects and really trying to uphold medicine, science & research to that highest of high standard of to uphold the oath of First, do no harm with silicone breast implants. ~PERIOD~So far many in medicine really have failed to do so... with the FDA taking the lead and the companies, plastic surgeons, the IOM,

NCI, NIH and so forth following....down to the depths of a variety of medical divisions and disease organizations. I am NOT letting anyone off of the hook. Must go.Thank you both for all you do for so many of us....I am just one tiny voice of many others suffering this medical snafu....Thanks ladies for just listening. Take care, Fuchs-seyMacon, Missouri