RemedySpot.com

A story in my life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Evening Ladies! I have something exciting to share with you all. One of my favorite christian artists is going to write a song about a story in my life. If any of you know of West, he just released his "Something to Say" CD, and he also decided to team up with Total Axxess, a radio show out of Nashville TN, to run a contest giving a listener a chance to submit a story and then would write a song based on it. I submitted my story (not related to our forum) two weeks ago. Today I got word that had chosen my story! I was interviewed along with West by the DJ earlier today and they posted my story on the Show's website. My story is not a happy one, nor one that I am proud of, however, this is proof that "All things are turned to good for those who are in Christ." Now, others may learn and be encouraged by my story, either by the

posting on the web or through 's song. Here is the link http://totalaxxess.typepad.com/total_axxess/2008/01/we-have-a-winne.html -

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.