RemedySpot.com

Re: Mail backup...our Lynda will be home soon:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lea,

Can you try a heating pad behind the knee to ease the pain and make it more comfortable for you?

Yeh, I found this site to be more compassionate too.

Love

In a message dated 2/25/2008 11:48:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, devans@... writes:

Rogene, bless your precious heart. What would we do without you, because you are always there for everyone?

I would never go to another group, because this group is the best. I had to give up the Forensic Toxicology site, because it was too much for me. There was a women there, who told me that she had silicone breast implants, and had them removed. She told me to get on with my life...just like she did. No sympathy at all...she can do whatever she wants. I just want this stupid leg to get better, it hurts behind my knee...especially sitting on this chair. might bring a better chair up for me....then I will help you with support. I bought a laptop; however, we have not set it up in our bedroom...it is in my drawer...never been used!!

Thank you for everything, we all love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Mail backup

I just found seven messages in the "Suspected Spam" folder where they are held until Patty or a moderator (Lynda or I) approve them. . . Any time your messages don't show up in a timely manner, let us know so we can check the folder.Rogene

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Rogene, bless your precious heart. What would we do without you, because you are always there for everyone?

I would never go to another group, because this group is the best. I had to give up the Forensic Toxicology site, because it was too much for me. There was a women there, who told me that she had silicone breast implants, and had them removed. She told me to get on with my life...just like she did. No sympathy at all...she can do whatever she wants. I just want this stupid leg to get better, it hurts behind my knee...especially sitting on this chair. might bring a better chair up for me....then I will help you with support. I bought a laptop; however, we have not set it up in our bedroom...it is in my drawer...never been used!!

Thank you for everything, we all love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Mail backup

I just found seven messages in the "Suspected Spam" folder where they are held until Patty or a moderator (Lynda or I) approve them. . . Any time your messages don't show up in a timely manner, let us know so we can check the folder.Rogene