RemedySpot.com

SiliconeKids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Patty,Basically, I cover all the symptoms/conditions, as well as what we've seen working in the introductory paragraph. Nobody has studied the sick kids. All I can do is report what appears to be working. Other than Sue Gibben's osteopath being able to help her son, I don't know of any medical treatments that are successful. At one time, she said that FAR infrared was helping some. I feel that many parents won't go any further, so I tried to put as much there as possible. Basically the diet is sugar-free, refined grains - preferably no gluten - no processed foods. . as organic as possible. As far as I know, Sue Gibbens, 's, 's, Shari's and Kerry's kids are all following

this type of diet - possibly eating gluten though. The same with some other mothers who don't want their information shared. As I see it, a very healthy diet and environment, allows their little immune systems to deal with the issues they were born with. . . The question is if these kids will experience muscle and joint pain as they get older. . . We won't know until we've seen how these kids do when they get older . . . or if someone has intuitively been following a program like this without understanding why.Lana's son's improved dramatically when she removed silicone dioxide and other silicone-related products from their environment . . . She hasn't posted in a long time. I'm concerned about her health. She didn't want to give up her implants. One woman told me her son had overcome all his problems because she discovered this early on . . . but he was only about 20 the last time I heard from her. According to her, he was doing

very well at the time. She wouldn't share with anyone though. The symptoms appear to be worse with each successive birth . . . to be expected if implants are the cause. The most severe cases can involve deformed extremities and sex organs, extreme cognitive issues, plus digestive and skin disorders. Something remarkable on the good side though . . . The kids appear to be exceptionally smart! is our environmental expert. She's done a lot of research to find safe household products that she's shares with this group regularly.We've had some adult children post - usually only once. They've learned that they were exposed to silicone and want to find some answers to their health problems. . . What really scares me is one post that mentioned third-generation problems. .. M says she's heard about this before . . . How many doctors would ask about a child's grand mother's implants? The more I learn, the more I

fear that implants may cause a genetic change that can dog a family for generations!When I met someone who either knows, or has children with symptoms, I try my best to impress on them the necessity for a very healthy diet . . . I don't know if they hear me or not . . . I suspect they go through a period of denial before they start addressing the issues.I've only recently learned that many of the children are exhibiting Autistic-like behaviors. Whether or not, this is true Autism, I have no idea! . . . They could easily get labeled as Autistic though.

Every Congressman/woman has been told. . . The FDA knows! - Hundreds of

MedWatch reports describe the children's plight . . . The

manufacturer's know! . . SOME doctors know . . . For some unfathomable

reason, the FDA prefers to favor the manufacturer's and plastic

surgeon's over the welfare of innocent children. It's all very, very sad. I doubt even 1/2 of 1% of the parents are making the connection! Love,Rogene Re: I'm new

Rogene,

I haven't checked the Silicone Kids group lately, but do you have a

list of these symptoms/conditions that the children are showing up

with, the time frames you allude to below, or progressions, the

correct dietary measures to take, and other practical info like that

anywhere?

I'm just wanting to look over some of your info without having to

read every post. Is that info available?

I'm curious to know what these parents are dealing with so I can

better help the women I talk to.

Patty

>

> Ali,

>

> I hope your kids don't have any further problems . . . I don't want

to sound hard . . . but I want to be straight with you for the sake

of your kids.

>

> Talk with Sue Gibbens in this group. I don't think her kids had

problems until later . . . joint/bone pain.

>

> If you'll keep sugar, refined grains (possibly gluten) and

processed foods out of their diet completely, they will likely do

fine. . .

>

> At least I haven't seen any kids with lasting problems who have

been on really good diets. . . But we don't have any science, and

very little history.

>

> After a woman has had her implants six years, or if he's

symptomatic, I can tell her about her children's problems without

ever seeing the child. . . Reflux is a relatively minor problem,

compared to some!

>

> Still, guard those kids health like you would life itself! They

have refused to test the sick offspring of implanted women . . . even

though there are hundreds of MedWatch reports on file with the

FDA. . . But there are hundreds of thousands of reports about the

women's issues on file and they haven't done anything, so, What's New?

>

> Hugs and prayers,

>

> Rogene

>

Guest guest

Rogene,I'd really love to see some progress on the kids issues. If we can get people to realize what is going on with the children, I think we can make some waves and maybe people will wake up and finally say, "This is wrong!" I can't imagine a society that would stand by while innocent children are harmed because of doctor's greed.

I hesitate to put too much hope in one survey, but if we can get the attention of some media, congressmen, and researchers, maybe something would start happening. But I am so happy that Nina is moving forward with you on this!

I'm so glad to hear you are recovering well! How much swelling do you have going on? oh, dizziness...I know about that! And how much I hated it. I hope your healing continues at a rapid pace. Glad to hear the thyroid meds are working for you! Did you get your Armour yet? Is that what you are currently taking?

My home based business is alot of fun! I am actually leaving today to go to Phoenix for a seminar and am staying with an old college friend. So I am very excited about this weekend, and looking forward to some fun! I've also booked a 7-day cruise to the Western Carribbean this December--and get this--my husband and I only paid $199 each for our tickets and my kids cruise for FREE! Can't beat that price anywhere! It's available to anyone who wants it! (You just have to know how to get it! I can help you!)

I posted a video about my company on my MySpace page if anyone is interested....(If you want to turn off the Curtis Chapman song that is playing, just hit the pause button on the song player.)

http://www.myspace.com/pattyfaussett

Rogene, thanks for all you do. You are healing, and I'm so happy...I don't know what I'd do without you!

Patty

>> Thanks Patty,> > I'll think about this . . . I do need to do some work on it. . . If Nina's survey gets results, it could get really busy. . . Getting them past the first page is hard though because we really don't have much detailed information. > > Michele probably has collected more information that anyone regarding home environmental issues. > > If you have any ideas, please let me know.> > I feel like I'm coming alive again . . . the meds for reflux and thyroid are making a huge difference. I'm still getting crushing headaches from Coumadin, so I'm adding all the stuff they don't want you taking with Coumadin (because you might cause a bleed). Hopefully by the time I get in the target range, I can cut Coumadin down, or eliminate it completely. In the meantime, I have to increase the dose a bit though . . . Last night the headache started before bedtime - but I'm OK this morning.> > The only thing I'm noticing from my ear is a rush of bad taste and a bit of dizziness when I turn around quickly too often - as in square dancing. That should get better as the rest of the swelling goes away. . . It's still early.> > How's the travel business going?> > Love,> > Rogene>

Guest guest

Thanks Patty,The thyroid meds arrived yesterday. I'm going to give all of them to my massage therapist. I'm doing so much better on Synthroid, and my doctor is willing to monitor me, I plan to stick with this - at least for the time being. My TSH dropped two points on just a .025 dose. . . The lowest possible without splitting pills. The swelling is way down from what it was . . . but still visible. I still can't bring my molars together properly. . . but that's getting better too. It certainly wasn't helping my reflux.I've really had it with my doctor! . .. the PA is good . .. but not terribly well informed . . . It seems I teach her something everytime I go in. . . But

she's convenient. Once things settle down, I'm considering transferring to the Center for Aging at UAMS. I understand they are very holistic in their approach . . and geared for the problems of aging, plus doing research. Only I have to allow an hour to get there. . . Nothing in big cities, I know, but a pain where everything is within 20 minutes here. I need to get cracking this a.m. . .Lots of catching up to do!Love,Rogene