RemedySpot.com

Re: Traci's Back! Welcome back!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Traci, many years ago I had oil in my urine, or at least it looked like oil. I had an article that showed that many women had this same symptom. has it too, and I thought that only women with silicone gel had this problem.

It remains a mystery for me, but I used to have bladder problems. I hope that this gets better in time. We are so happy that you are back.

Love you always.......Mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Traci's Back!

Hello Everyone,I've missed all of you very much and wanted to come back. Unfortunately, I still have a 2" x 1" cavity in my breast that still isn't healing. It's really taking a long time to close. Despite all of my problems I am so happy I got those toxic bombs out of me.The staph infection is still present, however, is very minor at the moment. I just keep on chugging along.One thing I'm noticing is when I go to pee, I have what looks like an oil slick on it. Has anyone had this before? It's really weird.I pray for all of you and hope you will all find good health.Love to all,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Mom,Yeah, the oil slick is weird. I will have my doc check it out. I had bi-lumen so I'm sure the silicone part played a role in this.I'll keep you posted.Love you so,TraciLea <devans@...> wrote: Traci, many years ago I had oil in my urine, or at least it looked like oil. I had an article that showed that many women had this same symptom. has it too, and I thought that only women

with silicone gel had this problem. It remains a mystery for me, but I used to have bladder problems. I hope that this gets better in time. We are so happy that you are back. Love you always.......Mom ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````` Traci's Back! Hello Everyone,I've missed all of you very much and wanted to come back. Unfortunately, I still have a 2" x 1" cavity in my breast that still isn't healing. It's really taking a long time to close. Despite all of my problems I am so happy I got those toxic bombs out of me.The staph infection is still present, however, is very minor at the moment. I just keep on chugging along.One thing I'm noticing is when I go to pee, I have what looks like an oil slick on it. Has anyone had this before? It's really weird.I pray for all of you and hope you will all find good health.Love to all,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.