I keep telling my husband to look at

my pee pee because it does look like

oil slick in the toilet.

It is weird when does this goes away.

I have had it for about a year now.And

it still continues but has gotten less.

THis is very weird !!!!!

Love

In a message dated 4/16/2008 5:32:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prowlermeow@... writes:

Hello Everyone,I've missed all of you very much and wanted to come back. Unfortunately, I still have a 2" x 1" cavity in my breast that still isn't healing. It's really taking a long time to close. Despite all of my problems I am so happy I got those toxic bombs out of me.The staph infection is still present, however, is very minor at the moment. I just keep on chugging along.One thing I'm noticing is when I go to pee, I have what looks like an oil slick on it. Has anyone had this before? It's really weird.I pray for all of you and hope you will all find good health.Love to all,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Traci . . . I've never heard of a "oil slick" . . . However, I've heard some women swear they are peeing silcone . . . Were your implants silicone gel?Have you had bladder, urinary tract inflammation?Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Traci!

We miss you too! Actually I miss everyone because I've been absent

as well. Life keeps chugging along as you say.

I'm really sorry to hear that your staph infection and resulting

cavity is being so stubborn. Wow, it's been a long time. That thing

needs to heal. I hope your doctor is taking lots of pictures and

doing his research on this one! You need to get well!

Now the oil slick on the pee is weird. The only time I have ever

heard of that before was from an uncle who worked in a butter factory

back in the Midwest. He used to eat so much butter that he would have

an oil slick on his pee. (Gross, huh!)

Let us know what your doctor tells you about that.

Hopefully it is your body eliminating silicone stuff that needs to

come out. That would be a good thought.

Patty

--- In , TM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...>

wrote:

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> I've missed all of you very much and wanted to come back.

>

> Unfortunately, I still have a 2 " x 1 " cavity in my breast that

still isn't healing. It's really taking a long time to close.

Despite all of my problems I am so happy I got those toxic bombs out

of me.

>

> The staph infection is still present, however, is very minor at the

moment. I just keep on chugging along.

>

> One thing I'm noticing is when I go to pee, I have what looks like

an oil slick on it. Has anyone had this before? It's really weird.

>

> I pray for all of you and hope you will all find good health.

>

> Love to all,

> Traci

>

>

>

> " Feeling down? Saddle up. "

>

> ~Author Unknown

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Hi Patty,Good to talk to you again. Yes, I feel like a toxic waste dump. The staph is a pain (literally) and I look forward to the day when I don't have a breast orifice.That would be great if I was peeing out the silicone. I had bi-lumen implants from 1987. When my surgeon was taking out the right one, it ruptured as he was taking it out. He said nothing got into my chest cavity (thank God).He is documenting me thoroughly. He's never seen a case as bad as mine. He's also really good in the fact that he's been available to me 24/7 if I run into trouble which I have in the past.I feel like the Exxon Valdez with my oil slicks. This has been going on about a year prior to explant. I will get my doc to test and analyze it.Hugs,Traciglory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Hi Traci! We miss you too! Actually I miss everyone because I've been absent as well. Life keeps chugging along as you say. I'm really sorry to hear that your staph infection and resulting cavity is being so stubborn. Wow, it's been a long time. That thing needs to heal. I hope your doctor is taking lots of pictures and doing his research on this one! You need to get well! Now the oil slick on the pee is weird. The only time I have ever heard of that before was from an uncle who worked in a butter factory back in the Midwest. He used to eat so much butter that he would have an oil slick

on his pee. (Gross, huh!) Let us know what your doctor tells you about that. Hopefully it is your body eliminating silicone stuff that needs to come out. That would be a good thought. Patty > > Hello Everyone, > > I've missed all of you very much and wanted to come back. > > Unfortunately, I still have a 2" x 1" cavity in my breast that still isn't healing. It's really taking a long time to close. Despite all of my problems I am so happy I got those toxic bombs out of me. > > The staph infection is still present, however, is very minor at the moment. I just keep on chugging along. > > One thing I'm noticing is when I go to pee, I have what looks like an oil slick on it. Has anyone had

this before? It's really weird. > > I pray for all of you and hope you will all find good health. > > Love to all, > Traci > > > > "Feeling down? Saddle up." > > ~Author Unknown > > > --------------------------------- > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi ,Sounds just like me. I see my doc a week this Monday and I will get tests done. Hopefully my toilet bowl won't be classified as an environmental disaster. LOL.Have you been explanted yet?Love Tracishellyjo1021@... wrote: Traci, I keep telling my husband to look at

my pee pee because it does look like oil slick in the toilet. It is weird when does this goes away. I have had it for about a year now.And it still continues but has gotten less. THis is very weird !!!!! Love In a message dated 4/16/2008 5:32:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prowlermeow writes: Hello Everyone,I've missed all of you very much and wanted to come back. Unfortunately, I still have a 2" x 1" cavity in my breast that still isn't healing. It's really taking a long time to close. Despite all of my problems I am so happy I got those toxic bombs out of me.The staph infection is still present, however, is very minor at the moment. I just keep on chugging along.One thing I'm noticing is when I go to pee, I have what looks like an oil slick on it. Has anyone had this before? It's really weird.I pray for all of you and hope you will all find good health.Love to all,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos. "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

Hi Rogene,I had bi-lumen implants. Hopefully I'm getting rid of the silicone. That would be a good thing.I will get this dealt with either way just in case I do have an infection.How are you doing?Hugs,Tracisaxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: Traci . . . I've never heard of a "oil slick" . . . However, I've heard some women swear

they are peeing silcone . . . Were your implants silicone gel?Have you had bladder, urinary tract inflammation?Rogene "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

Traci . . I'm doing wonderful . .. At last!Silicone can cause bladder/urinary tract problems . .. Drink plenty of water to keep your urine diluted.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Traci, Yes, I was explanted in June 2005 and

then I had my capsules out 2/2008 that was

just 2 months ago. So much too learn to get

better but then it gets easier the more we do it.

I am excited to see the day no more aches and pains

and struggling for energy. I know the Lord will come

thru with all that we have been through.

I had my septic tank cleaned out ....LOL ....just

recently .....hopefully they will dispose of that

crap properly. YUCK !!!! Environment hazards is RIGHT !!

Let me know what you find out at the doc office for

your testings.

Love

In a message dated 4/16/2008 11:42:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prowlermeow@... writes:

Hi ,Sounds just like me. I see my doc a week this Monday and I will get tests done. Hopefully my toilet bowl won't be classified as an environmental disaster. LOL.Have you been explanted yet?Love Tracishellyjo1021aol wrote:

Traci,

oil slick in the toilet.

THis is very weird !!!!!

Love

In a message dated 4/16/2008 5:32:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prowlermeow writes:

Hello Everyone,I've missed all of you very much and wanted to come back. Unfortunately, I still have a 2" x 1" cavity in my breast that still isn't healing. It's really taking a long time to close. Despite all of my problems I am so happy I got those toxic bombs out of me.The staph infection is still present, however, is very minor at the moment. I just keep on chugging along.One thing I'm noticing is when I go to pee, I have what looks like an oil slick on it. Has anyone had this before? It's really weird.I pray for all of you and hope you will all find good health.Love to all,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown< p>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Traci,

Life is good without toxic boobies !!!!

Even more wonderful without the afterbirth

like the capsules ...LOL !! I look back at

how far I have come and that just makes all

the difference to me in the world too.

Freedom is great and I know we are going

to be healed !!

Keep up the great job of detoxing !!!

God Bless ,

In a message dated 4/18/2008 12:08:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prowlermeow@... writes:

Hi ,Good to hear that you have those toxic bombs out of you. Isn't freedom wonderful? Even though I still have a long ways to go for healing, I am ecstatic when I realize how far I've already come.Love Tracishellyjo1021aol wrote:

Traci, Yes, I was explanted in June 2005 and

then I had my capsules out 2/2008 that was

just 2 months ago. So much too learn to get

better but then it gets easier the more we do it.

I am excited to see the day no more aches and pains

and struggling for energy. I know the Lord will come

thru with all that we have been through.

I had my septic tank cleaned out ....LOL ....just

recently .....hopefully they will dispose of that

crap properly. YUCK !!!! Environment hazards is RIGHT !!

Let me know what you find out at the doc office for

your testings.

Love

In a message dated 4/16/2008 11:42:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prowlermeow writes:

Hi ,Sounds just like me. I see my doc a week this Monday and I will get tests done. Hopefully my toilet bowl won't be classified as an environmental disaster. LOL.Have you been explanted yet?Love Tracishellyjo1021aol wrote:

Traci,

oil slick in the toilet.

THis is very weird !!!!!

Love

In a message dated 4/16/2008 5:32:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prowlermeow writes:

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown< p>

"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown