RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Copy of my Bloodwork

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lea,

A mechanical heart valve is just that . . . A mechanical device that works as a valve in your heart. . .

One alternative is a pig's valve . . . They've been working on growing valves from stem cells for some time. I don't know if they are ready for human use yet.

Are they talking about putting one in you? . .

Love,

Rogene

Fw: Copy of my Bloodwork

Dearest Friends:

What do they mean by a Mechanical Heart Valve? I do not have one. We have just got home, I interviewed my doctors today, and I gave them the article on Destructive Arthritis Caused by Silicone. My doctor from Cross gave me a few Percocet to get me through the week. He lowered my Synthroid because it was too high. I have to go to bed, but I will be back later.

Love to all...Lea

~~~~~~~````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ```````

Good morning, Rogene:

Did you look at my bloodwork? I was wondering why they gave the INRs for a Mechanical Heart Valve. If you look at the INRs, you will see that they gave the normal ranges! Do they do this with all bloodwork forms? I was concerned because, when they removed my left breast, I nearly died. We thought that because I have a faulty heart valve the doctor might have replaced it. They would have to have my permission to do this...wonders me!

The plastic surgeon put a "total Mastectomy" on my medical records, but he did not do one...he lied. He should have done this because of the poly implants, and I would not be in the position that I am in today. When they did the bone scan, I asked them to look for bone-like material in my breasts. I have seen pictures of old capsules that are hard as bone...calcification.

Thank you for your help...love you......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Dearest Friends:

What do they mean by a Mechanical Heart Valve? I do not have one. We have just got home, I interviewed my doctors today, and I gave them the article on Destructive Arthritis Caused by Silicone. My doctor from Cross gave me a few Percocet to get me through the week. He lowered my Synthroid because it was too high. I have to go to bed, but I will be back later.

Love to all...Lea

~~~~~~~````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ````````` ```````

Lea,

I didn't see your blood work report.

They are going to try to keep your INR above 1.0 (average) . . . probably at 2-3 because you've had some pulmonary embolisms. How much Coumadin do you take daily?

Rogene

Dearest Friends:

Love to all...Lea