This is not the right baking soda

I was told by many

There's only one kind of baking soda

Here is what is on the front of the box

Arm and Hammer Fridgen - n -Freezer

Oder Absorber baking soda

Next time shopping I will look for it myself

Sandy~

That's new to me . . . I didn't know they had two types! . . . I wonder how many people have used it for food stuff without reading . .. Oops . . need to go look at my box!I wonder if, once it's opened to use in the refrigerator, it's not to be eaten? But to be safe, buy the baking kind of baking soda!Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Sandy,I don't think you have a thing to be concerned about . . . You don't need a listed surgeon. Dr. Kolb has removed all the garbage. . . This is just your body's way of responding to injury. . . One reason we recommend drains. Apparently you kept on accumulating fluids after your capsules and drains were removed. . . It happens to some women. . . not often, thankfully. Usually a woman knows there is something wrong because of swelling, heat, redness or pain. You might try wearing a very snug sports bra, or wrapping yourself with an elastic bandage for a while to see if your body will absorb it. . . The next option would be to see if it can be reduced with a hypodermic needle. . . Last choice would be

surgery. I don't think you'll need surgery though. Still, if you can consult with a breast surgeon, it would be probably be best. They've seen this happen before. Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Oh Sandy,A needle to draw fluids out isn't nearly as bad as an incision! . . . Really not a big deal! . . . A few seconds of "ouch", then it's over! . . . no recovery period.Some doctor specialize on breast issues . . . cancer and more. . . They will understand how to treat a seroma better than a plastic surgeon.Please get the doctors to note that you broke out where the bandage was . . . You're obviously allergic to whatever the bandage was made of . . . probably silicone. . . Find out, so you can check everything for whatever it is . . . A heck of a way to get an allergy test though!Are they checking your thyroid thoroughly . . . Mysterious Diagnoses showed a woman who had

terrible knee pain who benefited from Thyroid supplementation . . . even though a bunch of doctors miss diagnosed her.Hugs,Rogene