RemedySpot.com

Re: A Lawyers World...this is great.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Darling Sandy:

You have made my day. I was unable to sleep in the middle of the night, and I have finally realized that my children have failed me. Through all this, I thought that I had failed; however, this is not true.

Honey, this is such a good example of lawyering that I will share it with many. The older woman knew just what to say...bless her heart. These lawyers sound like some of my children, because they know everything. It seems like they have become my mother, and now they are telling me what to do. I have one son and his wife(a lawyer) who are very loving...the other children hate them!!

We love you so........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A Lawyers World

Lawyers should never ask a Louisiana grandma a question

if they aren't prepared for the answer.In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his

first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand.He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. , do you know me?'She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. .

I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly,

you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat

on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them

behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't

the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than

a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'The lawyer was stunned!

Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room

and asked, 'Mrs. , do you know the defense attorney?'She again replied, 'Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since

he was a youngster too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking

problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his

law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention

he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them

was your wife. Yes, I know him.'The defense attorney almost died.The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench, and

in a very quiet voice said, "If either of you idiots asks her if

she knows me, I'll send you to the electric chair."

Classification: UNCLASSIFIEDCaveats: NONE

Oh Lea,

You've got that right . . . YOUR CHILDREN HAVE FAILED YOU!

Please post that some place where, when you start feeling hurt, you can remind yourself of that truth!

If there's anything I can't stand, it's disrespect to a parent! . . . With few exceptions, most parents do everything they know to do to raise their children right.

No child has a perfect parents . . . It's up the children to pass lessons learned along to their own children . . . Unfortunately, they will fall short of perfections themselves!

Until your children can forgive you for being human, and admit their own imperfections, they're not likely to have a happy life.

Love,

Rogene

Honey, I was the biggest doormat in the world, and everyone could walk all over me. When I became too sick to be a doormat, they did not have me to walk on anymore. Major pleasers are setting themselves up to be hurt!

In my opinion, I was a very loving mom, but I think that we all wish that we had done things differently. Thank you, because I will file this away for future use.

You always have such good advice, and we love you so....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: A Lawyers World...this is great.

Oh Lea,

You've got that right . . . YOUR CHILDREN HAVE FAILED YOU!

Please post that some place where, when you start feeling hurt, you can remind yourself of that truth!

If there's anything I can't stand, it's disrespect to a parent! . . . With few exceptions, most parents do everything they know to do to raise their children right.

No child has a perfect parents . . . It's up the children to pass lessons learned along to their own children . . . Unfortunately, they will fall short of perfections themselves!

Until your children can forgive you for being human, and admit their own imperfections, they're not likely to have a happy life.

Love,

Rogene