RemedySpot.com

Re: Alternative for liver flushes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth,

I have almagam fillings and i did a liver flush.........Is this safe girls?

In a message dated 2/5/2008 4:41:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

Hello ladies, I was interested in doing a liver flush but from what I understand, I should not do them because of my almagam fillings. I am going in to have some more cavities filled but will not use these typs off fillings for my future fillings. However, I was wondering if there is any other kind of liver flush or anything I could do with the almagam fillings? I would one day like to have them removed and replaced with the "safe" kind but that is not an option at this point since I have new ones I have to take care of right now. Any suggestions????Much Love,Beth Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Beth

I go to a regular dentist to have them removed and not the proper way either. But I have 2 a year removed and replaced with white. I dont have the money to do it the proper way Holistic dentist but I am telling my dentist only 2 per year and I am allergic to them so he tries to be careful not to let me swallow any.

Yes, take it slowly Beth only get 2 replaced a year so it dont kill you. I heard a porfessional basketball player got his fillings out and it killed him....I dont remember his name.

I still have 4 fillings left.

In a message dated 2/5/2008 4:48:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

- do you plan to have your fillings replaced??? I have been kciking this idea around for awhile now. At this point, I need to take care of the new ones I have....then maybe but I will be able to do them slowly.

Much Love,

Beth

Beth,

I have almagam fillings and i did a liver flush....... ..Is this safe girls?

In a message dated 2/5/2008 4:41:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_ 1981 (DOT) com writes:

Hello ladies, I was interested in doing a liver flush but from what I understand, I should not do them because of my almagam fillings. I am going in to have some more cavities filled but will not use these typs off fillings for my future fillings. However, I was wondering if there is any other kind of liver flush or anything I could do with the almagam fillings? I would one day like to have them removed and replaced with the "safe" kind but that is not an option at this point since I have new ones I have to take care of right now. Any suggestions? ???Much Love,Beth

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

- do you plan to have your fillings replaced??? I have been kciking this idea around for awhile now. At this point, I need to take care of the new ones I have....then maybe but I will be able to do them slowly.

Much Love,

Beth

Beth,

I have almagam fillings and i did a liver flush....... ..Is this safe girls?

In a message dated 2/5/2008 4:41:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_ 1981 (DOT) com writes:

Hello ladies, I was interested in doing a liver flush but from what I understand, I should not do them because of my almagam fillings. I am going in to have some more cavities filled but will not use these typs off fillings for my future fillings. However, I was wondering if there is any other kind of liver flush or anything I could do with the almagam fillings? I would one day like to have them removed and replaced with the "safe" kind but that is not an option at this point since I have new ones I have to take care of right now. Any suggestions? ???Much Love,Beth

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

My personal feeling a detox never hurts the body anyway. I do liver flushes and I have fillings in my mouth the only thing it hurts on me is emotional.

That's the bad stuff coming out like fart footballs inflated with explosive gas not oxygen. I rather have that coming out than staying in me.

..........................so I agree with Rogene........Do that LIVER FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get Better Girl.

In a message dated 2/5/2008 11:27:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Lynn,Did anyone say why one shouldn't do a liver flush with almagam fillings?I don't understand why there would be a problem. This is new to me.If I remember right, I still had some fillings when I did it the first time. IMHO, any toxins you can get OUT of ones body, the better you should do.Rogene

Hi Beth,

I am waiting until I get my fillings replaced. Sorry, I don't know of

any alternatvies but if I do, I will let you know.

Hugs, Lynn

>

> Hello ladies, I was interested in doing a liver flush but from what I

> understand, I should not do them because of my almagam fillings. I

am

> going in to have some more cavities filled but will not use these

typs

> off fillings for my future fillings. However, I was wondering if

there

> is any other kind of liver flush or anything I could do with the

> almagam fillings? I would one day like to have them removed and

> replaced with the " safe " kind but that is not an option at this point

> since I have new ones I have to take care of right now. Any

> suggestions????

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

Rogene,

I was on the Liver Cleanse site.

http://www.angelhealingcenter.com/LiverCleanse.html

I was thinking of doing one and preparing when I read that it was not a

good idea with mercury fillings. I know PH and Patty do them but they

both had their fillings removed and replaced. The only thing I can

think of is it will be harder on the liver??? Not exactly sure. After

I read that, I stopped reading about the flush and starting

concentrating on how I was going to get my fillings replaced. My mouth

is full - and I mean full of them.

Hugs, Lynn

>

> I don't know of any reason why one couldn't do a liver flush because

of almagam fillings.

>

> Rogene

>

Lynn,Did anyone say why one shouldn't do a liver flush with almagam fillings?I don't understand why there would be a problem. This is new to me.If I remember right, I still had some fillings when I did it the first time. IMHO, any toxins you can get OUT of ones body, the better you should do.Rogene

Lynn,

I read your article about liver flushes and getting your fillings out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all the time and I got better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on this forum today talking to you now ....I would still be in that drery bed.

So I beg to differ with that article because I am a testimony that liver flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with doing liver flushes....but do what makes you comfortable....sometimes info can be good and sometimes its not helpful.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Lynn,I wonder why they recommend getting fillings replaced before doing the flush?If you find out, would you let us know?I have no doubt the filling need to come out . . . but I fail to understand how they would interfere with flushes.Hugs,Rogene

Rogene,

I was reading through the flush and how to prepare and this is where

it mentioned the fillings. It said to do the parasite cleanse pre-

liver flush and then it mentioned mercury detox from fillings (having

them removed). I will see if I can find it again.

Lynn

>

> Lynn,

>

> Did anyone say why one shouldn't do a liver flush with almagam

fillings?

>

> I don't understand why there would be a problem. This is new to me.

>

> If I remember right, I still had some fillings when I did it the

first time.

>

> IMHO, any toxins you can get OUT of ones body, the better you

should do.

>

> Rogene

>

Lynn,I wonder why they recommend getting fillings replaced before doing the flush?If you find out, would you let us know?I have no doubt the filling need to come out . . . but I fail to understand how they would interfere with flushes.Hugs,Rogene

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

Read the third paragraph - came from the above link. My mouth is

FULL and I mean FULL of mercury. All but my front teeth have these

fillings - so, I can't chance it. If I had just a few, I might feel

better about it.

Preparation

You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get

out many stones, and will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before,

or get through the first three weeks of the parasite killing program

before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on a parasite

maintenance program, do a high dose program the week before.

Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also

recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top

working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable

substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is

being excreted.

Do any dental work first, if possible. Your mouth should be metal

free and bacteria free (cavitations are cleaned). A toxic mouth can

put a heavy load on the liver, burdening it immediately after

cleansing. Eliminate that problem first for best results.

>

> Lynn,

>

> I wonder why they recommend getting fillings replaced before doing

the flush?

>

> If you find out, would you let us know?

>

> I have no doubt the filling need to come out . . . but I fail to

understand how they would interfere with flushes.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Beth ,

Your regular dentist can say that they are cracked and the insurance will pick up most of it, That is what my dentist did so I could get them removed. Ask Him its worth a try.

In a message dated 2/7/2008 9:54:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

- I am glad you have done the liver flushes and not had any problems. I was looking into trying a liver flush but did not after hearing you should not do them with almagam fillings. That is why I was looking for an alternative. However, if you have done them and have no problems, I may look into trying one to see how I feel afterwards. I did not have many fillings until about a year ago when I had to get 3 at once. For future fillngs, I will not get almagam but for the one's I have, it looks like I will have them for awhile. I can not afford to have them replaced right now. I hope to in the future.

Much Love,

Beth

Re: Re: Alternative for liver flushes

Lynn,

I read your article about liver flushes and getting your fillings out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all the time and I got better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on this forum today talking to you now ....I would still be in that drery bed.

So I beg to differ with that article because I am a testimony that liver flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with doing liver flushes....but do what makes you comfortable. ...sometimes info can be good and sometimes its not helpful.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

- I am glad you have done the liver flushes and not had any problems. I was looking into trying a liver flush but did not after hearing you should not do them with almagam fillings. That is why I was looking for an alternative. However, if you have done them and have no problems, I may look into trying one to see how I feel afterwards. I did not have many fillings until about a year ago when I had to get 3 at once. For future fillngs, I will not get almagam but for the one's I have, it looks like I will have them for awhile. I can not afford to have them replaced right now. I hope to in the future.

Much Love,

Beth

Lynn,

So I beg to differ with that article because I am a testimony that liver flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with doing liver flushes....but do what makes you comfortable. ...sometimes info can be good and sometimes its not helpful.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Can I go to my regular dentist to have my fillings removed and replaced??? The closest "mercury-free" dentist is over 2 hrs away and that is just not possible right now with my 2 little ones. However, I do have high repect for my regular dentist adn I know he would be very careful when removing them. He was with my mom when she lost a filling and had to have it replaced. I know it is recommended that I go to a special dentist BUT what is the opinion on just going to my regular dentist to have them removed and replaced???? I have about 5-6 almagam fillings, all are small ones ecept for the 3 I just had done about a year ago.

Much Love,

Beth

Lynn,

Beth,

The concern is that neither you, or your dentist breath the fumes while the fillings are being removed. . . This involves using something called a dam to prevent you from inhaling fumes and dust and a vacuum that collects fumes and dust.

You might ask your dentist what precautions he takes, if any, when removing metal fillings. . . don't be surprised if he tells you there's no problem.

If he respects your wishes to have them safely removed, and has the equipment to do it with, you have a winner.

Hugs,

Rogene

Lynn,

No NO Lynn

I dont scare so easily. We understand this is hard to go through .................my heart aches for you

I hate that you have to go through this ..........OOhh how soothing coffee enemas. I actually love them

they are my miracle pick me ups now adays.

Never hurts to ask questions ......even I ask a lot !!!! That makes us smart women.

Take it easy. YOu need a nice Dead SAlt bath or lavendar bath.

LOve

In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:53:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, spinkscl@... writes:

, I am sure they are so much more beneficial than harmful and when I get at least a couple more of my big fillings removed - I will probably fell a lot better about doing the flush. , my mouth is a mess and I have had almost every tooth full of mercury of 25 yrs plus - so I am just scared. But I plan to do a coffee enema tomorrow. Thanks so much for the post, I hope I didn't scare anybody away for the liver detox - it truly wasn't my intentions. I just posted what I found as Rogene was asking. Hugs, Lynn>> Lynn,> I read your article about liver flushes and getting your fillings > out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all the time and I got > better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on this forum today talking to > you now ....I would still be in that drery bed.> So I beg to differ with that article because I am a testimony that liver > flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with doing liver > flushes....but do what makes you comfortable....sometimes info can be good and > sometimes its not helpful.> > > > In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > saxony01@... writes:> > > > > > Lynn,> > I wonder why they recommend getting fillings replaced before doing the > flush?> > If you find out, would you let us know?> > I have no doubt the filling need to come out . . . but I fail to understand > how they would interfere with flushes.> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

I know my dentist uses the "dam" while doing much of anything. He used it when he put the fillings in and he ALWAYS has the suction right there while he is working to minimize what I would breath in or swallow.

I really like my dentist and if there is no reason to be exteremly concerned about having my regular dentist remove and replace my almagam fillings then I am more willing to do it sooner than later as he is close and I can just go when I get the money saved up.

Much Love,

Beth

Lynn,

Beth,

that is great news .......where do you get hair analysis done at if you dont mind me asking?

In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:36:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

Lynn - I would not want to try to take the boys to a hotel room. My oldest would be ok if he was alone but it would be hard to try to get both my kids to settle down being in the same room. Trust me....I have tried it and the only reason it worked out is because we had two different rooms and we put one kid in each room. I will talk to my regular dentist and go from there. I do think the holistic dentist would be better but we will see what happens. The problem is I may be moving to Korea with my husband in a few months and I know I can not have them done before then so I am fousing on my new cavities that need filled right now. I will have those filled with the composit fillings. As of right now, I am having no symptoms that seem to be related to my almagam fillings. I also just got my hair analysis and urine test back today and it shows no signs of elevated mercury!!!! That is good news!!!!

I pray you will not be in too muh discomfot once the shot wears off. It will be worth it in the end. I know that does not help right now though :) Do you have the protocol that Patty is talking about??? I am trying to find it but so far....no luck.

Much Love,

Beth

Re: Re: Alternative for liver flushes> > > > > > Lynn,> > I read your article about liver flushes and getting your fillings > > out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all > the time and I got > > better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on this forum > today talking to > > you now ....I would still be in that drery bed.> > So I beg to differ with that article because I am a testimony that > liver > > flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with doing > liver > > flushes....but do what makes you comfortable. ...sometimes info can > be good and > > sometimes its not helpful.> > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > saxony01 (DOT) com writes:> > > > > > > > > > > > Lynn,> > > > I wonder why they recommend getting fillings replaced before doing > the > > flush?> > > > If you find out, would you let us know?> > > > I have no doubt the filling need to come out . . . but I fail to > understand > > how they would interfere with flushes.> > > > Hugs,> > > > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on > AOL Music._ > > (http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-grammy?> NCID=aolcmp00300000 0> > 02548) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ ______> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > _Try it > > now._ > > > (http://us.rd. / evt=51733/ *http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06> i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9 tAcJ) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ **Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL > Music. > > (http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-grammy?> NCID=aolcmp00300000 0025> > 48)> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

I am sure they are so much more beneficial than harmful and when I

get at least a couple more of my big fillings removed - I will

probably fell a lot better about doing the flush. , my mouth

is a mess and I have had almost every tooth full of mercury of 25 yrs

plus - so I am just scared. But I plan to do a coffee enema

tomorrow.

Thanks so much for the post, I hope I didn't scare anybody away for

the liver detox - it truly wasn't my intentions. I just posted what

I found as Rogene was asking.

Hugs, Lynn

>

> Lynn,

> I read your article about liver flushes and getting your fillings

> out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all

the time and I got

> better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on this forum

today talking to

> you now ....I would still be in that drery bed.

> So I beg to differ with that article because I am a testimony that

liver

> flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with doing

liver

> flushes....but do what makes you comfortable....sometimes info can

be good and

> sometimes its not helpful.

>

>

>

> In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> saxony01@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> Lynn,

>

the

> flush?

>

>

understand

> how they would interfere with flushes.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Beth,

The holistic dentist I went to said he would make up an excuse for

every single tooth - cracked, failed, pain, etc...

Hugs, Lynn

>

> Beth ,

> Your regular dentist can say that they are cracked and the

insurance will

> pick up most of it, That is what my dentist did so I could get them

removed. Ask

> Him its worth a try.

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 2/7/2008 9:54:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> - I am glad you have done the liver flushes and not had any

problems.

> I was looking into trying a liver flush but did not after hearing

you

> should not do them with almagam fillings. That is why I was

looking for an

> alternative. However, if you have done them and have no problems,

I may look into

> trying one to see how I feel afterwards. I did not have many

fillings until

> about a year ago when I had to get 3 at once. For future fillngs,

I will not

> get almagam but for the one's I have, it looks like I will have

them for

> awhile. I can not afford to have them replaced right now. I hope

to in the

> future.

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

>

> ----- Original Message ----

> From: " shellyjo1021@From: " shelly<shellyjo1021@shellyj>

> @ SaliTo:

> Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 2:11:34 AM

> Subject: Re: Re: Alternative for liver flushes

>

>

> Lynn,

> out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all

the time and I got

> better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on this forum

today talking to

> you now ....I would still be in that drery bed.

liver

> flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with doing

liver

> flushes....but do what makes you comfortable. ...sometimes info can

be good and

> sometimes its not helpful.

>

>

>

> saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> Lynn,

>

the

> flush?

>

>

understand

> how they would interfere with flushes.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on

AOL Music._

NCID=aolcmp003000000

> 02548)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________________________________

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

_Try it

> now._

>

(http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06

i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Beth,

Why don't you take your information about a proper amalgam removal to

his office and discuss it with him? There are concerns about

improper removal of amalgams because the exposure to mercury vapors

can be very damaging. I think Lynn can tell you about that with her

recent experience!

There are cases where amalgams were removed improperly and the

exposure has left the patient sick for a long time...like 2 years.

IT takes alot of effort to detox that mercury, especially if it has

gotten to the brain. So, that is why the caution is there about

lessening the exposure to the mercury vapors.

Only you can decide what you are able to do....but if you want to try

using your regular dentist, I would at least compare what he does to

what is recommended and try to find ways to work it out so that your

exposure is the least it can be.

I posted the protocol recently...do you have it?

Patty

>

> Can I go to my regular dentist to have my fillings removed and

replaced??? The closest " mercury-free " dentist is over 2 hrs away

and that is just not possible right now with my 2 little ones.

However, I do have high repect for my regular dentist adn I know he

would be very careful when removing them. He was with my mom when

she lost a filling and had to have it replaced. I know it is

recommended that I go to a special dentist BUT what is the opinion on

just going to my regular dentist to have them removed and

replaced???? I have about 5-6 almagam fillings, all are small ones

ecept for the 3 I just had done about a year ago.

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

>

>

> Re: Re: Alternative for liver flushes

>

>

> Lynn,

out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all the

time and I got better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on

this forum today talking to you now ....I would still be in that

drery bed.

liver flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with

doing liver flushes....but do what makes you

comfortable. ...sometimes info can be good and sometimes its not

helpful.

>

>

saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

> Lynn,

>

the flush?

>

>

understand how they would interfere with flushes.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

Lynn - the holistic dentist I spoke to over the phone sounded really great and they said they would work with me for my insurance. However, they are about 2 hrs away and it is just so hard for me to do that with my 2 kids. I would have to find someone to watch them and with it being a 2 hr drive one way, it turns into an all day thing. I know you drive quite a distance to go to your dentist. I would if I had to but I am wondering if my regular dentist could not remove them and use a mouth dam and just keep the suction by the tooth he is working on. Not sure. I know the holistic dentist said they start you on a vitamin protocol a week before and then keep you on it until a week after. I am sure that would be my better bet but due to distance and

cost, I may have to opt for my regular dentist.

I am sorry you had to go through so much today but I am GLAD you got it out. You will continue to get better and better!!!! I understand your concern about the liver flush. You have to do what you are comfortable with. Better be safe about it!!!!!

Take care of yourself!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Re: Re: Alternative for liver flushes> > > Lynn,> I read your article about liver flushes and getting

your fillings > out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all the time and I got > better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on this forum today talking to > you now ....I would still be in that drery bed.> So I beg to differ with that article because I am a testimony that liver > flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with doing liver > flushes....but do what makes you comfortable. ...sometimes info can be good and > sometimes its not helpful.> > > > In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > saxony01 (DOT) com writes:> > > > > > Lynn,> > I wonder why they recommend getting fillings replaced before doing the > flush?> > If you find out, would you let us know?> > I have no doubt the

filling need to come out . . . but I fail to understand > how they would interfere with flushes.> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music._ > (http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000 0> 02548) > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ ______> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. _Try it > now._ > (http://us.rd. / evt=51733/ *http://mobile. /

;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9 tAcJ) > > > > > > > ************ **Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000 0025> 48)>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Patty - I know he would be willing to listen to my concerns regarding the proper removal. He is a very understanding dentist. I needed a filling right after my husband lost his job and I was 4 months pregnant. We had no money or insurance and he took me in, filled my tooth and did not charge me. He told me if times did not get better before I needed more filled to not let that stop me...he would do it and I ould pay him whenever!!!! I do not know too many dentist or doctors that would do that. I know I was sick when alot of the conversation was going on regarding fillings. I do not think I have the protocol but I will go bak through the files and see if I can find

it. If you have it handy - feel free to forward it on to me. I would love to have something to take in there when I meet with him.

Thanks Patty!!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Re: Re: Alternative for liver flushes> > > Lynn,> I read your article

about liver flushes and getting your fillings out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all the time and I got better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on this forum today talking to you now ....I would still be in that drery bed.> So I beg to differ with that article because I am a testimony that liver flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with doing liver flushes....but do what makes you comfortable. ...sometimes info can be good and sometimes its not helpful.> > > In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01 (DOT) com writes:> Lynn,> > I wonder why they recommend getting fillings replaced before doing the flush?> > If you find out, would you let us know?> > I have no doubt the filling need to come out . . . but I fail to understand how they would

interfere with flushes.> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ __> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Beth - wow, 2 hours is a long way. Is there any way you could go

like on a Friday and take your mom and kids a long? Stay in a hotel

and make a night of it?

I was so sick and I went to a holistic dentist. My neck was stiff, I

felt like I had been hit by a truck.

If you trust your dentist, then I would do that. Follow your gut

feeling, that is what I do.

Thanks for the post. I am still numb from the shot!! He said he put

an extra dose because he knew I had to drive but I can't feel my lips

and my surgery was at 2:00!! I am not complaining but I scared to

think of the pain once it wears off.

Are you feeling any better? I sure hope so.

Hugs, Lynn

> >

> > Beth ,

> > Your regular dentist can say that they are cracked and the

> insurance will

> > pick up most of it, That is what my dentist did so I could get

them

> removed. Ask

> > Him its worth a try.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/7/2008 9:54:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > tommygirl18_ 1981@ writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > - I am glad you have done the liver flushes and not had

any

> problems.

> > I was looking into trying a liver flush but did not after hearing

> you

> > should not do them with almagam fillings. That is why I was

> looking for an

> > alternative. However, if you have done them and have no problems,

> I may look into

> > trying one to see how I feel afterwards. I did not have many

> fillings until

> > about a year ago when I had to get 3 at once. For future fillngs,

> I will not

> > get almagam but for the one's I have, it looks like I will have

> them for

> > awhile. I can not afford to have them replaced right now. I hope

> to in the

> > future.

> > Much Love,

> > Beth

> >

> >

> > Re: Re: Alternative for liver flushes

> >

> >

> > Lynn,

> > I read your article about liver flushes and getting your fillings

> > out.......but I know I have fillings and I did liver cleanses all

> the time and I got

> > better each time I did them. Otherwise I went be on this forum

> today talking to

> > you now ....I would still be in that drery bed.

> > So I beg to differ with that article because I am a testimony

that

> liver

> > flushes work with fillings ....I could not be more toxic with

doing

> liver

> > flushes....but do what makes you comfortable. ...sometimes info

can

> be good and

> > sometimes its not helpful.

> >

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Lynn,

> >

> > I wonder why they recommend getting fillings replaced before

doing

> the

> > flush?

> >

> > If you find out, would you let us know?

> >

> > I have no doubt the filling need to come out . . . but I fail to

> understand

> > how they would interfere with flushes.

> >

> > Hugs,

> >

> > Rogene

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on

> AOL Music._

> > (http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-grammy?

> NCID=aolcmp00300000 0

> > 02548)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ ______

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile.

> _Try it

> > now._

> >

> (http://us.rd. / evt=51733/ *http://mobile.

/ ;_ylt=Ahu06

> i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9 tAcJ)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ **Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

> Music.

> > (http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-grammy?

> NCID=aolcmp00300000 0025

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ