RemedySpot.com

Lea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lea,

What do you mean not good ?

What is wrong with your kidneys that cant be fixed ?

Sandy~

Bless your heart sweet little Sandy:

Honey, please get well soon, we hate to see you go through all this pain. I hope that you do not have kidney problems, because I do, and it is not good.

Sending love and prayers to you....Lea

Guest guest

Sandy, I have had a mild kidney disease with a cystic lesion for a few years. It seems like my doctors feel that it will go away on its own. The only problem that I have is lower back pain, and the heating bad, and rest makes it better.

Honey, you have been through too much, and I wonder how you handle all this. Do you have a family who will help you to get through this? We are all her, but you need someone close who will give you love and support.

We love you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Lea

Lea,

What do you mean not good ?

What is wrong with your kidneys that cant be fixed ?

Sandy~

Bless your heart sweet little Sandy:

Honey, please get well soon, we hate to see you go through all this pain. I hope that you do not have kidney problems, because I do, and it is not good.

Sending love and prayers to you....Lea

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Hello Sweet Lea ~

I am sorry you have that restless leg, I get it

almost everyday too, and I am taking lots of

magnesium, and I dont know what else to do.

It is very annoying and drives me almost completely

nutz. I have it now, and I get it in my hands too,

and sometimes in my arms. Sometimes I feel if I

was to bang my feet and legs and hands and arms against the wall, that it would stop. Makes me wonder

about those people that rock and hit their heads against the wall, maybe they arent mentally challenged , maybe they have restless head syndrome and it has driven them nutz.

God Bless YOU, and I hope you feel much better very soon !

Lots of love to you and Superman ~ Dede **************Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com! (http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)

Guest guest

Oh, Sweet Dede;

I am not doing very much these days. The surgery has been put on an emergency list, and we hope that it happens soon. Tonight I have severe restless leg syndrome and it drives me mad.

Please take care of our special Angel...sending healing prayers to you too...Love always....lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lea

Hello Lea ~ We have missed you alot, but understand you have so much going on as well as your computer being sick.Well, I am glad to hear you are gonna get your knee fixed. I think it has gone on long enough ! I am ok, ya know, ups and downs, but ok. One day at a time, and always one foot in front of the other moving forward.......You are always educating, God bless you ! Sending you and Superman lots of love and prayers ! Dede**************Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.(http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)

Guest guest

Hello Sweet Lea ~

I believe you are correct in your belief that

systemic yeast can stimulate restless leg madness.

I tell ya it drives me nutz. I wont be able to get a

handle on mine til I get rid of these implants tho, cuz

they are causing most of it for me.

I hope that that pill you took last night gives you a

jump start on ridding you of it.

Keep me posted on your leg, I hope they get you in quickly, and get you on the road to healing !

Lots of love ~ Dede**************Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com! (http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)

Guest guest

Darling Dede:

I have a feeling that a bad yeast infection could cause restless leg syndrome. What thinks thee? This is the first time that I have had this in a long time, and I know that I have a yeast infection. Last night I took a Diflucan, but I am not allowed to take anymore before surgery!

Take care special Angel...love you so...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Lea

Hello Sweet Lea ~ I am sorry you have that restless leg, I get italmost everyday too, and I am taking lots ofmagnesium, and I dont know what else to do.It is very annoying and drives me almost completelynutz. I have it now, and I get it in my hands too,and sometimes in my arms. Sometimes I feel if I was to bang my feet and legs and hands and arms against the wall, that it would stop. Makes me wonderabout those people that rock and hit their heads against the wall, maybe they arent mentally challenged , maybe they have restless head syndrome and it has driven them nutz. God Bless YOU, and I hope you feel much better very soon ! Lots of love to you and Superman ~ Dede **************Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!(http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)

Guest guest

Hi Lea and Dede,

Lea, I think you are right about yeast causing restless leg

syndrome. I've struggled w/ that for a few years, not realizing what

it was...I just thought I was high-maintenance and had trouble

getting comfortable!

Dede, what you say about people who rock and bang their heads against

the wall/floor...you are on to something. The autistic kids I used

to work with did that all the time and now after seeing their urine

tests, I know for a fact they are riddled w/ yeast and other fungi!

Just keep battling these bad guys and bring in the good ones.

Wishing you both well,

Love, PH

>

> Darling Dede:

>

> I have a feeling that a bad yeast infection could cause restless

leg syndrome. What thinks thee? This is the first time that I have

had this in a long time, and I know that I have a yeast infection.

Last night I took a Diflucan, but I am not allowed to take anymore

before surgery!

>

> Take care special Angel...love you so...Lea and Superman

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

> Re: Lea

>

>

> Hello Sweet Lea ~

>

> I am sorry you have that restless leg, I get it

> almost everyday too, and I am taking lots of

> magnesium, and I dont know what else to do.

> It is very annoying and drives me almost completely

> nutz. I have it now, and I get it in my hands too,

> and sometimes in my arms. Sometimes I feel if I

> was to bang my feet and legs and hands and arms against the wall,

that it would stop. Makes me wonder

> about those people that rock and hit their heads against the

wall, maybe they arent mentally challenged , maybe they have

restless head syndrome and it has driven them nutz.

> God Bless YOU, and I hope you feel much better very soon !

> Lots of love to you and Superman ~ Dede

>

>

> **************

> Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music

scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!

> (http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)

>

Guest guest

Oh, Ph, I have been so sick the last few days, and I know that it could be the yeast infection. The Diflucan does help, but I cannot take it, because I could be having surgery any day now.

Honey, stay strong and know that you are loved by all. We have to go to the doctor to have my B12 shot this morning. I will ask him about the Diflucan before surgery.

Sending love to you, and all of the Angels in this group....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Re: Lea> > > Hello Sweet Lea ~ > > I am sorry you have that restless leg, I get it> almost everyday too, and I am taking lots of> magnesium, and I dont know what else to do.> It is very annoying and drives me almost completely> nutz. I have it now, and I get it in my hands too,> and sometimes in my arms. Sometimes I feel if I > was to bang my feet and legs and hands and arms against the wall, that it would stop. Makes me wonder> about those people that rock and hit their heads against the wall, maybe they arent mentally challenged , maybe they have restless head syndrome and it has driven them nutz. > God Bless YOU, and I hope you feel much better very soon ! > Lots of love to you and Superman ~ Dede > > > **************> Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!> (http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)>