RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Disturbing conversation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Beth,I'm not going to do "anything", other than caution others to select their products carefully . . . Decide for yourself.I still feel "The Maker's Diet" is a good book for explaining how diet is so important to maintaining a healthy gut. I've never considered following the diet - too many specialized foods and supplements. If I had been really, really sick, I might have though.I'm not ready to paint Rubin with a black brush . . . But I'm convinced all has not been as he's presented himself.I'll send you (or anyone else) their phone and email addy privately. Please feel free to contact them. They opened their shop here only recently - but they do come across as very knowledgeable about

the products they handle.. . I think you'll get more information with a soft approach . . . I did get a whiff of professional jealously . .. You'll have to judge for yourself.For myself, I had atrial fibrillation after taking their diet product, FucoThin . . . And, after taking half the recommended amount of Living Calcium, I had a pulmonary embolism. . . I don't blame the embolism on the supplement, but think it was a contributing factor. . . Three capsules has 76% of one's recommended daily allowance of Vitamin K . . . The vitamin that aids clotting. . . . I had several other risk factors for clotting going on though. Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Beth,They told me (at the nutrition center) that they had just received a certified letter from the State of Arkansas telling them they must top doing Ion Foot baths! . .. "Practicing Medicine without a Liscense".For myself, I'm doing really well since getting on thyroid and reflux meds. . . Better than I've felt in ages!Rogene

Guest guest

Thanks Patty,I'm glad to hear you've talked to people who know Rubin's background personally. It gives me more confidence that things may be what they appear to be.I'll have to admit, I was very shaken by the conversation I had with this couple. I've been recommending Rubins' books and supplements for years. Our women have done really well by following his principles. . . I know I have. It seems like the higher someone climbs, the more people fight to bring them down. . . I don't know if that's the case with this couple . . . It could be though.Patty . .. I'll send you their phone number privately . . . Please call them and see what you

think.Hugs,Rogene