RemedySpot.com

Re: about jordan rubin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Michele,I've been taking a lot of Garden of Life products too. . . And we've seen many women get better by using what they learn from "The Maker's Diet" . . . I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle. Rubin has a lot of good information and good products . . .but apparently, he is not quite what he has held himself out to be . . . He can afford to hire the best minds in the business, and produce the best products available. Hopefully he is doing so.I really don't want to bash him. . . But I do want people to carefully consider whatever product they're taking and understand why one product is better than another and why they're taking it. I've contacted GOL a few times. At

least twice about using silicone dioxide in supplements . . . They seem to be trending away from it now. Whether or not I made an impression, I'll never know. Then, I read them the riot act after I experienced irregular heart beats after taking their diet supplement, FucoThin. They told me it was tested on a group of Russian women . . . When I asked if any of them were seniors, overly tired and stressed, the woman I spoke to just laughed and said, "No". . . I'm still disturbed that they are marketing a product that could potentially kill people without warning them about a condition that, at best, could subject them to expensive tests, wasted time and money. Still, I think Primal Defense has been very good for me. I can't take their Multi Vitamins, Calcium, or Perfect Food any longer. . . doctor's orders. .. When I think of it, I still take their Cod Liver oil . . . but I don't think my doctor would approve of that either . . . Fish oil

can thin blood. ly, I think Rubin has a lot to do with the rising consciousness of healthy eating, even if not directly. . . I can only appreciate him for that.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

hi rogene;

just wondering if you chew Rubin's primal defense caps as they are hard, or were when I ordered them last. some hard tablets go right thru you. I don't know why they make them tablets instead of capsules either.

thanks, rogene.

Re: about jordan rubin

Thanks Michele,I've been taking a lot of Garden of Life products too. . . And we've seen many women get better by using what they learn from "The Maker's Diet" . . . I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle. Rubin has a lot of good information and good products . . .but apparently, he is not quite what he has held himself out to be . . . He can afford to hire the best minds in the business, and produce the best products available. Hopefully he is doing so.I really don't want to bash him. . . But I do want people to carefully consider whatever product they're taking and understand why one product is better than another and why they're taking it. I've contacted GOL a few times. At least twice about using silicone dioxide in supplements . . . They seem to be trending away from it now. Whether or not I made an impression, I'll never know. Then, I read them the riot act after I experienced irregular heart beats after taking their diet supplement, FucoThin. They told me it was tested on a group of Russian women . . . When I asked if any of them were seniors, overly tired and stressed, the woman I spoke to just laughed and said, "No". . . I'm still disturbed that they are marketing a product that could potentially kill people without warning them about a condition that, at best, could subject them to expensive tests, wasted time and money. Still, I think Primal Defense has been very good for me. I can't take their Multi Vitamins, Calcium, or Perfect Food any longer. . . doctor's orders. .. When I think of it, I still take their Cod Liver oil . . . but I don't think my doctor would approve of that either . . . Fish oil can thin blood. ly, I think Rubin has a lot to do with the rising consciousness of healthy eating, even if not directly. . . I can only appreciate him for that.Hugs,Rogene