RemedySpot.com

Re: could this be adrenals LEA....I have been away from the group...house problems:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Dear Sue:

I saw a note to the group from you, but there was no message. Honey are you okay? had a racing heart the other night at 2AM, and our doctor told him that, if this happens again, he will send him for more testing. This has really frightened me, because his family has heart problems. It could be caused by stress; however, I want him to be checked out. When I had a racing heart at Christmas, the doctor told me that it was caused by too much thyroid medication. In my opinion it was caused by stress.

My leg is still not very good, and we think that the Ganglion Cyst could be the problem. Doctors seem to ignore the real problem....my trust is gone.

Please take care, and know that you are loved....always...Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````

could this be adrenals

I had another episode of fast heart beat again last night.

I was woken at 2am from a deep sleep with my heart going mad really fast and hard.

When its happened before its only been once last night it happened three times.

My blood pressure was 144/81 pulse 116, then it went back to normal which is usually very low about 95/58.

Its really scary, I have had my heart checked so many times and its always normal….ecgs for 48hrs to one week.

The thing this time though my breathing was weird.

Any ideas

Sue

Guest guest

Hi Lea,

I am not sure what happened with the message, I just got a new lap top and I am finding my way around it.

I am sorry your leg is still giving you problems...I hope they find out whats wrong soon.

I should go back to my Dr about this heart business but like you I have lost all trust in them.....my Dr thinks I am nuts.

I have my granddaughter here today, she so sweet and a pleasure to have around, she is only four and follows Nanny everywhere.

Speak soon.

Love Sue

could this be adrenals

I had another episode of fast heart beat again last night.

I was woken at 2am from a deep sleep with my heart going mad really fast and hard.

When its happened before its only been once last night it happened three times.

My blood pressure was 144/81 pulse 116, then it went back to normal which is usually very low about 95/58.

Its really scary, I have had my heart checked so many times and its always normal….ecgs for 48hrs to one week.

The thing this time though my breathing was weird.

Any ideas

Sue