RemedySpot.com

Rogene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lynn,It sounds fine . .. My problem occurred after taking a product that provided 76% of the recommended daily allowance - at half the recommended amount! - for years! . . . I don't think you need to worry about avoiding all vitamin K . . . Just keep in mind that it does accumulate in fatty tissues, so you don't want to over do it. You do want a Calcium supplement that has half as much Magnesium as it does Calcium though . . . It takes both (with Vitamin D) to make either mineral to do it's job.One reason why women taking calcium end up with osteoporosis anyway. If your supplement doesn't have magnesium, you can take that separately. Rogene Rogene

Rogene,

The Calcium I have I bought at a organic whole health food store called

Cranberries (this is the brand of Calcium I bought). It ic Calcium

600mg w/ Vitamin D 200iu. It is gluten, sugar, starch, wheat, yeast,

etc. free. I do not see any Vitamin K on the label. Only calcium from

calcium carbonate and vit D. There is soybean oil though? I am

worried about the clotting thing, does this one seem okay?

Thanks,

Lynn

• 2 weeks later...

Sandy,

I recently had to stop taking the Garden of Life brand. . . I found a gel cap to replace it at Whole Foods . . but I'm not ready to recommed this brand.

I'd suggest asking someone at the health food store for a recommendation . .. or maybe some of our ladies can recommend a brand.

Calcium/Magnesium/D is one supplement I can tell if I'm taking or not . . . . I'm sure it would help you too!

Hugs,

Rogene

• 2 weeks later...

No CLynn,I was off Coumadin for a couple days . . headache gone by the second day.The more Coumadin I take, the worse the headache. . . The cancer is confined to my outer ear canal. I can feel it with my finger. I'm looking at every option I can think of . . . It's called "You bet your life".Lynda understands! Hugs,Rogene

Sorry, I meant for the e-mail to go to you personally but it ended up

on the board.

Love, Lynn

>

> No CLynn,

>

> I was off Coumadin for a couple days . . headache gone by the

second day.

>

> The more Coumadin I take, the worse the headache. . .

>

> The cancer is confined to my outer ear canal. I can feel it with my

finger.

>

> I'm looking at every option I can think of . . . It's called " You

bet your life " .

>

> Lynda understands!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Yes, Rogene, You can be darned sure that Lynda understands.

But, I know my condition is terminal, it is how long I can get and

what quality of life I can keep that I have to work for, unless they

come up with a new treatment that treats just the cancer and does not

kill the body.

Lynda

At 07:41 PM 2/29/2008, you wrote:

>No CLynn,

>

>I was off Coumadin for a couple days . . headache gone by the second day.

>

>The more Coumadin I take, the worse the headache. . .

>

>The cancer is confined to my outer ear canal. I can feel it with my finger.

>

>I'm looking at every option I can think of . . . It's called " You

>bet your life " .

>

>Lynda understands!

>

>Hugs,

>

>Rogene

>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

,I hope you're doing better by now! . .. You tend to overdo it!When you Herx beyond your comfort zone, back off. You'll get there, faster than most (because you're so dedicated(, but never as fast as you'd like. If you overdo it, it will actually take longer. . . A little more is NOT better! It only creates more stress for your body. . . .Remember the fly? . .. You only need to kill it once. Then you need to allow your body time to heal before swatting it again.Try to work on relaxing and meditating . . . That will make everything else work better.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Sue,I'm so glad to hear your boys are doing well! . . . The longer I'm involved with this, the more convinced I am that a clean diet is the most important thing for the kids. Kids seem to outgrow most of their problems as they get older. . . I'm thinking their little immune systems have time to mature into more healthy systems if they get the right nutrients and avoid the toxins.I don't know whether to be thrilled, or disappointed in the response I've had to the Autistic like behaviors. I've only had a handful of responses. I hope that means the kids are doing well! . . . A local implant woman told me her 20+ year old son had just undergone the third operation on his knees. . .That,

while he looked like a foot ball player, his joints were that of a much older person. . . I suspect these problems are going to show up later on ... so anything you can do now, should help.Based on that, I'd encourage your son to avoid activities that might cause damage to his joints. Does he do marching drills? . .. Those can be very hard on the knees.BTW, did you ever do the Visual Contrast Sensitivity test? That shows the presence of toxins and adrenal problems. You can do it online for about $10, U.S. Love,Rogene

Guest guest

I DID THE FREE ONE, BUT FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT

DO THE ONE THAT CHARGES, MAYBE I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

If you can would it be possible to send me

the web site again please and I will give it another try.

Thank you

Love Sue

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of saxony01

Sent: 16 April 2008 17:18

Subject: Re:

rogene

Sue,

I'm so glad to hear your boys are doing well! . . .

The longer I'm involved with this, the more convinced I am that a clean diet is

the most important thing for the kids. Kids seem to outgrow most of their

problems as they get older. . . I'm thinking their little immune systems have

time to mature into more healthy systems if they get the right nutrients and

avoid the toxins.

I don't know whether to be thrilled, or disappointed in the response I've had

to the Autistic like behaviors. I've only had a handful of responses. I hope

that means the kids are doing well! . . .

A local implant woman told me her 20+ year old son had just undergone the third

operation on his knees. . .That, while he looked like a foot ball player, his

joints were that of a much older person. . . I suspect these problems are going

to show up later on ... so anything you can do now, should help.

Based on that, I'd encourage your son to avoid activities that might cause

damage to his joints. Does he do marching drills? . .. Those can be very hard

on the knees.

BTW, did you ever do the Visual Contrast Sensitivity test? That shows the

presence of toxins and adrenal problems. You can do it online for about $10, U.S.

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

That's new to me . . . I didn't know they had two types! . . . I wonder how many people have used it for food stuff without reading . .. Oops . . need to go look at my box!I wonder if, once it's opened to use in the refrigerator, it's not to be eaten? But to be safe, buy the baking kind of baking soda!Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

,I've never tried oil pulling . .. one of those things I've always thought about doing . . . But, as soon as I get some sessame oil, I will.If you're that miserable, go ahead and take Melatonin if it help you . . . My concern is taking it long term . . . There are some other things that will help with sleep . . . Deep, purposeful breathing . .. Breath in as deeply as possible to the count of ten. Hold your breath for the count of ten, then slowly breath out . .. squeezing every little bit of air out possible . . . Keep repeating until you go to sleep . .. It won't take long. If this gets boring, start visualizing yourself floating on clouds, feeling completely weightless,

nothing but consciousness . . . feeling the most relaxed you've ever been . . . then visualize yourself getting better and better every day, in every way . . . Or . .. Sleepy time tea helps . ..Benadryl allergy medication can help (I don't recommend this though)A hot bath . .. A (single) glass of red wineA really boring book.Soft musicPleasant dreams!Rogene Rogene

Hi Rogene,

does this day ever get better.

I have had diarrhea all day ...I

think it was from that oxypowder

I took last night thinking this

will help detox me and it made

me worse. I went for a bike ride

with my son who is 9 and it was

very hard. I have not had any sleep

and I have not took any more melatonin

but I really want to just so I can sleep.

Ph, says we can take valerian root is

this sublingual too ?

I cant strand being in this condition.

I guess I will just soak in the tub and

hopefully I will get better that way.

Did you do the oil pulling also to get better?

Love Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Rogene,

I went and got me some sleepy time

tea and homeopathic sleeping aid.

It took me 3 hours to get tired but I

made it thru the night. Thank you Lord.

I will remember that about the melatonin

I didn't know this could harm you in that way

and the Velartian Root some say it gives you

horrible nightmares so I didn't want to go

there either. I want pleasant sleep.

Thank you so much for the tips....it is so

miserable when you cant sleep. I relax

all day and I dont have anything on my mind

I just dont understand what is keeping me

awake. I am sleepy during the day but not

the time where I am suppose to sleep. I cant

figure. Hummm !!!

Great remedies Rogene..... I will try them all.

Love

In a message dated 4/18/2008 10:38:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01@... writes:

,I've never tried oil pulling . .. one of those things I've always thought about doing . . . But, as soon as I get some sessame oil, I will.If you're that miserable, go ahead and take Melatonin if it help you . . . My concern is taking it long term . . . There are some other things that will help with sleep . . . Deep, purposeful breathing . .. Breath in as deeply as possible to the count of ten. Hold your breath for the count of ten, then slowly breath out . .. squeezing every little bit of air out possible . . . Keep repeating until you go to sleep . .. It won't take long. If this gets boring, start visualizing yourself floating on clouds, feeling completely weightless, nothing but consciousness . . . feeling the most relaxed you've ever been . . . then visualize yourself getting better and better every day, in every way . . . Or . .. Sleepy time tea helps . ..Benadryl allergy medication can help (I don't recommend this though)A hot bath . .. A (single) glass of red wineA really boring book.Soft musicPleasant dreams!Rogene

Rogene

Hi Rogene,

this sublingual too ?

Love

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Rogene,

This does make sense. I cant help but

relax during the day ...I am so tired I think

its my thyroid and need more meds but

the doc wont up the meds until May for

another blood test. I wish my muscles

would go like they use to but for now I

have to rest when my body says too.

I do try hard to go to sleep because I use

to be a person that was on the go 24/7 and

only 5 hours a sleep a day. Now I am trying

to heal the body so it can go and regain the

strength I use to have. I will get there.

Thank you for all the good advice you give

and for being there always.

Love

In a message dated 4/19/2008 4:32:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01@... writes:

,I often find that the harder I try to go to sleep, the more awake I get . . . If you're relaxing during the day, it may just be that you aren't tired when it comes time to go to sleep.Keep experimenting . . . you'll find what works . .. I wouldn't worry about Melatonin short term . . . just don't become dependent on it.My own doctor recommended Melatonin the last time I was in . . She had never heard of anyone having any side effects. . . But it happens so slowly, most people wouldn't notice. If it wasn't for the radio program I heard, I wouldn't have made the connection.I believe God has a way of giving us information when we need it . . . I think that was one of those times because as soon as I quit taking Melatonin, I started feeling better.Rogene

Guest guest

,I often find that the harder I try to go to sleep, the more awake I get . . . If you're relaxing during the day, it may just be that you aren't tired when it comes time to go to sleep.Keep experimenting . . . you'll find what works . .. I wouldn't worry about Melatonin short term . . . just don't become dependent on it.My own doctor recommended Melatonin the last time I was in . . She had never heard of anyone having any side effects. . . But it happens so slowly, most people wouldn't notice. If it wasn't for the radio program I heard, I wouldn't have made the connection.I believe God has a way of giving us information when we need it . . . I think that was one of

those times because as soon as I quit taking Melatonin, I started feeling better.Rogene

Guest guest

,Even if you're "relaxed" see if you can do some exercises - not strenuous . . . throughout the day. . . even if they're only five minutes of exercise an hour. Sometimes we just need to be tired enough to go to sleep.Hugs,Rogene Re: Rogene

Rogene,

This does make sense. I cant help but

relax during the day ...I am so tired I think

its my thyroid and need more meds but

the doc wont up the meds until May for

another blood test. I wish my muscles

would go like they use to but for now I

have to rest when my body says too.

I do try hard to go to sleep because I use

to be a person that was on the go 24/7 and

only 5 hours a sleep a day. Now I am trying

to heal the body so it can go and regain the

strength I use to have. I will get there.

Thank you for all the good advice you give

and for being there always.

Love

In a message dated 4/19/2008 4:32:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

,I often find that the harder I try to go to sleep, the more awake I get . . . If you're relaxing during the day, it may just be that you aren't tired when it comes time to go to sleep.Keep experimenting . . . you'll find what works . .. I wouldn't worry about Melatonin short term . . . just don't become dependent on it.My own doctor recommended Melatonin the last time I was in . . She had never heard of anyone having any side effects. . . But it happens so slowly, most people wouldn't notice. If it wasn't for the radio program I heard, I wouldn't have made the connection.I believe God has a way of giving us information when we need it . . . I think that was one of those times because as soon as I quit taking Melatonin, I started feeling better.Rogene

Guest guest

Yes, I think it is Chronic Fatigue !!!

When does this nightmare end ?

Love

In a message dated 4/20/2008 12:49:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, devans@... writes:

Oh, Sweet :

Could you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, because I know that I have this condition? I get so tired just doing the few things that must be done each day. The nightmares are common in women who have had breast implants. I know that for me they are always a sign that I am going to have a flare. Women like us do not absorb the nutrients from the food that we eat, so we must take supplements. I would take them, but they give me such chronic heartburn.

Honey, just try to walk around your home, and that will help you to get a bit of exercise. We are having a terrible Spring blizzard here, and it is awful, just like the middle of Winter again. We all need sunshine in our lives, and we thought that Spring was here, but now it will not stop snowing. It is so depressing.

Take care, and things will get better...love you always.....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````

Rogene

Hi Rogene,

this sublingual too ?

Love

Guest guest

Oh, Sweet :

Could you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, because I know that I have this condition? I get so tired just doing the few things that must be done each day. The nightmares are common in women who have had breast implants. I know that for me they are always a sign that I am going to have a flare. Women like us do not absorb the nutrients from the food that we eat, so we must take supplements. I would take them, but they give me such chronic heartburn.

Honey, just try to walk around your home, and that will help you to get a bit of exercise. We are having a terrible Spring blizzard here, and it is awful, just like the middle of Winter again. We all need sunshine in our lives, and we thought that Spring was here, but now it will not stop snowing. It is so depressing.

Take care, and things will get better...love you always.....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````

Rogene

Hi Rogene,

this sublingual too ?

Love

Guest guest

Hear me talk!

Hypodermic Needle in the breast

OMG ...No way Rogene !!!

Runaway Sandy

Breast Surgeon ?

You mean cancer doctor ?

Where they gave me the IV

People think it's a BIG burn.

That's actually where the bandage was

I am wondering if it's a circulation problem.

I have been this way since after getting implants.

If I press on my skin it stays red for awhile.

I start thinking and wondering...

If it's related to my knee problem.

Thanks for your guidance,

Hugs,Sandy

Still Running

Guest guest

Sandy, I've had 2 hematomas and 3 seromas. I've had them drained surgically and by needles. I've also had 2 breast biopsies done by knife & needle.I've come to the point where I think, "come what may". I just do what I have to do and move on. I think of this life as a journey and the best thing to do is to deal with it and move on. Rogene has really good advice.Love ya,Tracidusty.com@... wrote: Hear me talk! Hypodermic Needle in the breast OMG ...No way Rogene !!! Runaway Sandy Breast Surgeon ? You mean cancer doctor ? Where they gave me the IV People think it's a BIG burn. That's actually where the bandage was I am wondering if it's a circulation problem. I have been this way since after getting implants. If I press on my skin it stays red for awhile. I start thinking and wondering... If it's related to my knee

problem. Thanks for your guidance, Hugs,Sandy Still Running "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Thanks Rogene,

I knew you would come thru !!!! I will try looking on line

that is how I do most of my shopping.

Love

In a message dated 6/3/2008 10:02:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saxony01@... writes:

,I can't recommend a specific brand . . . but look for a Calcium/Magnesium/Vitamin D in a soft gel capsule if you can find it. . . . I've noticed a big difference in my fingernails since taking soft gels . . to me, that means my body is absorbing the minerals. A liquid supplement would be as least as good, if not better.You'll find it online, or at health food stores. I found mine at Sprouts and Whole Foods.Hugs,Rogene

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.