RemedySpot.com

md appt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks to everyone, i am taking your advice. i see the plastic surgeon Dr. Aker tomorrow at 1:15. i will take my labs and a list of my symptoms. i will ask for a total capsulectomy. thanks again to everyone!!Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

DD,

I'd suggest not stressing your symptoms with the surgeon . . . It scares them off . . .

Stress how much you need your implants removed properly for your own peace of mind . . . just in case they are causing the problems you're experiencing. . . . Don't expect him to agree your implants are making you sick.

I suspect doctors want to avoid spending time in court testifying about the dangers of implants . . . or to be hounded like those who have taken a stance against them.

Insurance may pay if you have capsular contraction or are experiencing pain.

Hugs,

Rogene

md appt

thanks to everyone, i am taking your advice. i see the plastic surgeon Dr. Aker tomorrow at 1:15. i will take my labs and a list of my symptoms. i will ask for a total capsulectomy. thanks again to everyone!!

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.