RemedySpot.com

Re: You Ladies Are AWESOME!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

a,

You are so sweet dont worry what the outside looks like its the inside that counts the most anyway.

I get my capsulectomy done on feb 15th. and I am anxious also. If I were you I wouldn't give them boobs the satisfaction of looking at them again until your explanted. Then you may look at them and talk to them once more and tell them boobies how great they look.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 6:20:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pwhaacke@... writes:

Hi Sistas!Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's office called me and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her (of my breasts) and said she will be able to do the explant and total capsuletctomy and I WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just awesome news??? I have been physically ill from the expense we will face for this whole explant mess and now it's going to be less money than we thought. I'm so excited about this! It's already going to be expensive enough!CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day but Krista was so right when she said to post on bad days too. We are all going to have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you have no clue!!! Even during your suffering you have taken the time to reach out to me and it means more to me than you will ever know. I'm so new at this that I don't have alot of advice to give but I just want you to know we are here for each other through the good and the bad!! Now I feel like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I hope and pray that you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon. SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts have had me laughing until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us. LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said you are excited to have the explant but also very anxious. I've also been saying to my husband "I hope I'm doing the right thing getting these out" and he says "Oh...you are!" So....we've switched that way too. And yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my illness. I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding I'm lifting up my top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but I'm getting my last looks of my body with these perky silicone implants because I have to admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad I have to say goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big picture of me hanging up in his office here at home. It is of me in a cute tankini swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We were on a cruise in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday, I thought 'I'm going to be sad when I look at that pictures after my explant'.......AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN THINKING THAT AS I STAND THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!! So.....when I see the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to look at them and visualize bags full of gross fungus and microorganisms crawling around in them!!! They look good on the outside but a very different picture is going on on the inside!!! Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war going on internally right before your explant??? Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring thoughts and feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!Hugs to all!a Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Oh a, I'm sooo happy for you! I'm glad to hear that you do not

have to go thru what I went thru. It will be soooo much easier for

you and less cost! YEAH!

Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot! I'm glad I have been

able to help you!

Good luck!

Hugs and prayers,

Cherie

>

> Hi Sistas!

>

> Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's office called me

> and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her (of my breasts) and

> said she will be able to do the explant and total capsuletctomy and

I

> WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just awesome news??? I

have

> been physically ill from the expense we will face for this whole

> explant mess and now it's going to be less money than we thought.

> I'm so excited about this! It's already going to be expensive

enough!

>

> CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day but Krista was so

> right when she said to post on bad days too. We are all going to

> have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you have no clue!!!

> Even during your suffering you have taken the time to reach out to

me

> and it means more to me than you will ever know. I'm so new at

this

> that I don't have alot of advice to give but I just want you to

know

> we are here for each other through the good and the bad!! Now I

feel

> like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I hope and pray

that

> you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.

>

> SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts have had me laughing

> until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.

>

> LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said you are excited

to

> have the explant but also very anxious. I've also been saying to

my

> husband " I hope I'm doing the right thing getting these out " and he

> says " Oh...you are! " So....we've switched that way too. And

> yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my illness.

>

> I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding I'm lifting up my

> top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but I'm getting my

last

> looks of my body with these perky silicone implants because I have

to

> admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad I have to say

> goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big picture of me

> hanging up in his office here at home. It is of me in a cute

tankini

> swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We were on a cruise

> in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday, I thought 'I'm

> going to be sad when I look at that pictures after my

> explant'.......AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN THINKING THAT AS I

STAND

> THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!! So.....when I

see

> the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to look at them and

> visualize bags full of gross fungus and microorganisms crawling

> around in them!!! They look good on the outside but a very

different

> picture is going on on the inside!!!

>

> Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war going on internally

> right before your explant???

>

> Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring thoughts and

> feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!

>

> Hugs to all!

> a

>

a,

I was praying" if this is your will GOD and you want me to have this surgery than your gonna have to get me in sooner in the name of JESUS." And the next couple of days I didn't worry about it and the LORD granted me my prayer. AWESOME............

I didn't turn it around HE did...........I am so glad too . I wanted all this worry about the capsules out of the way. So I can get busy working on getting better.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:24:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pwhaacke@... writes:

,That's so cool your having--- shellyjo1021aol wrote:> , You are hilarious girl!! You really crackme up. Hey...I'm so excited that your surgery willbe done so soon. How did that turn around so quicklyfor you? Love, a> > You are so sweet dont worry what the outside looks> like its the inside that > counts the most anyway.> I get my capsulectomy done on feb 15th. and I am> anxious also. If I were you > I wouldn't give them boobs the satisfaction of> looking at them again until > your explanted. Then you may look at them and talk> to them once more and tell > them boobies how great they look. > > > > > In a message dated 2/6/2008 6:20:53 P.M. Eastern> Standard Time, > pwhaacke writes:> > > > > Hi Sistas!> > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's> office called me > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her (of> my breasts) and > said she will be able to do the explant and total> capsuletctomy and I > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just awesome> news??? I have > been physically ill from the expense we will face> for this whole > explant mess and now it's going to be less money> than we thought. > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to be> expensive enough!> > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day but> Krista was so > right when she said to post on bad days too. We are> all going to > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you have> no clue!!! > Even during your suffering you have taken the time> to reach out to me > and it means more to me than you will ever know.> I'm so new at this > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I just> want you to know > we are here for each other through the good and the> bad!! Now I feel > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I> hope and pray that > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon. > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts have> had me laughing > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us. > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said> you are excited to > have the explant but also very anxious. I've also> been saying to my > husband "I hope I'm doing the right thing getting> these out" and he > says "Oh...you are!" So....we've switched that way> too. And > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my illness.> > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding> I'm lifting up my > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but I'm> getting my last > looks of my body with these perky silicone implants> because I have to > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad I> have to say > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big > picture of me > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of me> in a cute tankini > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We> were on a cruise > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday, I> thought 'I'm > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after> my > explant'....explant'....<WBR>...AND I CAN'T BELIEVE> I'M EVEN THINKING THA> THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!!> So.....when I see > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to> look at them and > visualize bags full of gross fungus and> microorganisms crawling > around in them!!! They look good on the outside but> a very different > picture is going on on the inside!!! > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war going> on internally > right before your explant??? > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring> thoughts and > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!> > Hugs to all!> a> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all> time on AOL Music. >(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> __________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Hi a,

I think it is completely normal for us to miss the way we will look

but it sounds to me like you have really accepted the fact that this

has to be done. I think its ironic that I could never fill anything

out and now i have trouble fitting anything over them because

although my PS did a fantastic job, i cant get any bathing suit to

cover them either because I had a lift when i had the implants so

they literally stand on there own. :) I will miss them but I will not

miss not being able to wear the cute little summer shirts

because " the girls " fighting to get out...lol. Thank you for all of

the encouragement. Its going to be great just to get rid of the chest

pressure and heart palps once they are out. Please keep us posted on

how you make out with before and after the procedure.

>

> Hi Sistas!

>

I

have

enough!

>

me

this

know

feel

that

>

>

to

my

>

last

to

tankini

STAND

see

different

>

>

>

> Hugs to all!

> a

>

I hope to see you at DR FENG office next week..............I will be disappointed If I dont.

My surgery is FEB 15th. We may run into each other I will be in a Red Jogging suit so

in case you see me you will know who I am . OK

I like meeting my best friends. love ya,

In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:05:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Hi a,I am scheduled to have explant on feb 20th but i have to go in on the 19th for tests. I live in PA so i have not met her in person yet. Its coming up soon but not quick enough for me :)My only real concern right now is living so far away in case any complications should arise from having the drains but i am staying out there until she takes the drains out so apparently there is not too much to worry about after they are out. I worry though, this is what i do...lol> > >> > > Hi Sistas!> > > > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's> > office called me > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her> > (of my breasts) and > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total> > capsuletctomy and > > I > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just> > awesome news??? I > > have > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face> > for this whole > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money> > than we thought. > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to> > be expensive > > enough!> > > > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day> > but Krista was so > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We> > are all going to > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you> > have no clue!!! > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time> > to reach out to > > me > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know. > > I'm so new at > > this > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I> > just want you to > > know > > > we are here for each other through the good and> > the bad!! Now I > > feel > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I> > hope and pray > > that > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.> > > > > > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts> > have had me laughing > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.> > > > > > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said> > you are excited > > to > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've> > also been saying to > > my > > > husband "I hope I'm doing the right thing getting> > these out" and he > > > says "Oh...you are!" So....we've switched that> > way too. And > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my> > illness. > > > > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding> > I'm lifting up my > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but> > I'm getting my > > last > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone> > implants because I have > > to > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad> > I have to say > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big> > picture of me > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of> > me in a cute > > tankini > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We> > were on a cruise > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday,> > I thought 'I'm > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after> > my > > > explant'.......AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN> > THINKING THAT AS I > > STAND > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!! > > So.....when I > > see > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to> > look at them and > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and> > microorganisms crawling > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside> > but a very > > different > > > picture is going on on the inside!!! > > > > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war> > going on internally > > > right before your explant??? > > > > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring> > thoughts and > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!> > > > > > Hugs to all!> > > a> > >> > > > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

LIsa,

I am part Italian too.......my grandfather was full italian. What do you mean that you are getting drains.

Do I have to have drains also after surgery for a capsulectomy only?

I hope not that sounds painful. ,.......

In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:51:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Ok i will look for you, you will know me as well. I will be the 6 foot hostile Italian girl in there yelling to get these things out of me!...lol> > > >> > > > Hi Sistas!> > > > > > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's> > > office called me > > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her> > > (of my breasts) and > > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total> > > capsuletctomy and > > > I > > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just> > > awesome news??? I > > > have > > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face> > > for this whole > > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money> > > than we thought. > > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to> > > be expensive > > > enough!> > > > > > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day> > > but Krista was so > > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We> > > are all going to > > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you> > > have no clue!!! > > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time> > > to reach out to > > > me > > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know. > > > I'm so new at > > > this > > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I> > > just want you to > > > know > > > > we are here for each other through the good and> > > the bad!! Now I > > > feel > > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I> > > hope and pray > > > that > > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.> > > > > > > > > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts> > > have had me laughing > > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.> > > > > > > > > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said> > > you are excited > > > to > > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've> > > also been saying to > > > my > > > > husband "I hope I'm doing the right thing getting> > > these out" and he > > > > says "Oh...you are!" So....we've switched that> > > way too. And > > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my> > > illness. > > > > > > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding> > > I'm lifting up my > > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but> > > I'm getting my > > > last > > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone> > > implants because I have > > > to > > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad> > > I have to say > > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big> > > picture of me > > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of> > > me in a cute > > > tankini > > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We> > > were on a cruise > > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday,> > > I thought 'I'm > > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after> > > my > > > > explant'.... explant'....<WBR>...AND I > > > THINKING THAT AS I > > > STAND > > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!! > > > So.....when I > > > see > > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to> > > look at them and > > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and> > > microorganisms crawling > > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside> > > but a very > > > different > > > > picture is going on on the inside!!! > > > > > > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war> > > going on internally > > > > right before your explant??? > > > > > > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring> > > thoughts and > > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!> > > > > > > > Hugs to all!> > > > a> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> _______________> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > _http://mobile.http://mobhttp://mobile.<Whttp://mobile.<Wht_ > (http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ) > >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Thanks Krista,

I feel relieved already. I dont think I have fluid in them but we will see.............

In a message dated 2/7/2008 2:09:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, seekingthetruthaboutimplants@... writes:

I'm Italian too! My Grandma was full-blooded Italian!!- I think the drains for just capsulectomy will depend on how much fluid you have in there. The PS may not know until he/she gets in there.~Krista> > > > >> > > > > Hi Sistas!> > > > > > > > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's> > > > office called me > > > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her> > > > (of my breasts) and > > > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total> > > > capsuletctomy and > > > > I > > > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just> > > > awesome news??? I > > > > have > > > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face> > > > for this whole > > > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money> > > > than we thought. > > > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to> > > > be expensive > > > > enough!> > > > > > > > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day> > > > but Krista was so > > > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We> > > > are all going to > > > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you> > > > have no clue!!! > > > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time> > > > to reach out to > > > > me > > > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know. > > > > I'm so new at > > > > this > > > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I> > > > just want you to > > > > know > > > > > we are here for each other through the good and> > > > the bad!! Now I > > > > feel > > > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I> > > > hope and pray > > > > that > > > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts> > > > have had me laughing > > > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said> > > > you are excited > > > > to > > > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've> > > > also been saying to > > > > my > > > > > husband "I hope I'm doing the right thing getting> > > > these out" and he > > > > > says "Oh...you are!" So....we've switched that> > > > way too. And > > > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my> > > > illness. > > > > > > > > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding> > > > I'm lifting up my > > > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but> > > > I'm getting my > > > > last > > > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone> > > > implants because I have > > > > to > > > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad> > > > I have to say > > > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big> > > > picture of me > > > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of> > > > me in a cute > > > > tankini > > > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We> > > > were on a cruise > > > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday,> > > > I thought 'I'm > > > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after> > > > my > > > > > explant'.... explant'....<WBR>...AND I > > > > THINKING THAT AS I > > > > STAND > > > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!! > > > > So.....when I > > > > see > > > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to> > > > look at them and > > > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and> > > > microorganisms crawling > > > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside> > > > but a very > > > > different > > > > > picture is going on on the inside!!! > > > > > > > > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war> > > > going on internally > > > > > right before your explant??? > > > > > > > > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring> > > > thoughts and > > > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!> > > > > > > > > > Hugs to all!> > > > > a> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ > > ____________ > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > __http://mobile.http://mobile.http://mo_ > (http://mobile.http//mobhttp://mobile.) <_Whttp://mobile._ (whttp://mobile./) <Wht_ > > (_http://mobile.http://mobhttp://mobile.<Whttp://mobile.<Wht_ > (http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ) ) > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises of al> Music. > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID> > 48)> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Hi a,

I am scheduled to have explant on feb 20th but i have to go in on

the 19th for tests. I live in PA so i have not met her in person

yet. Its coming up soon but not quick enough for me :)My only real

concern right now is living so far away in case any complications

should arise from having the drains but i am staying out there until

she takes the drains out so apparently there is not too much to

worry about after they are out. I worry though, this is what i

do...lol

> > >

> > > Hi Sistas!

> > >

> > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's

> > office called me

> > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her

> > (of my breasts) and

> > > said she will be able to do the explant and total

> > capsuletctomy and

> > I

> > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just

> > awesome news??? I

> > have

> > > been physically ill from the expense we will face

> > for this whole

> > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money

> > than we thought.

> > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to

> > be expensive

> > enough!

> > >

> > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day

> > but Krista was so

> > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We

> > are all going to

> > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you

> > have no clue!!!

> > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time

> > to reach out to

> > me

> > > and it means more to me than you will ever know.

> > I'm so new at

> > this

> > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I

> > just want you to

> > know

> > > we are here for each other through the good and

> > the bad!! Now I

> > feel

> > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I

> > hope and pray

> > that

> > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.

> >

> > >

> > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts

> > have had me laughing

> > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.

> >

> > >

> > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said

> > you are excited

> > to

> > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've

> > also been saying to

> > my

> > > husband " I hope I'm doing the right thing getting

> > these out " and he

> > > says " Oh...you are! " So....we've switched that

> > way too. And

> > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my

> > illness.

> > >

> > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding

> > I'm lifting up my

> > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but

> > I'm getting my

> > last

> > > looks of my body with these perky silicone

> > implants because I have

> > to

> > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad

> > I have to say

> > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big

> > picture of me

> > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of

> > me in a cute

> > tankini

> > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We

> > were on a cruise

> > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday,

> > I thought 'I'm

> > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after

> > my

> > > explant'.......AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN

> > THINKING THAT AS I

> > STAND

> > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

> > So.....when I

> > see

> > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to

> > look at them and

> > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and

> > microorganisms crawling

> > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside

> > but a very

> > different

> > > picture is going on on the inside!!!

> > >

> > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war

> > going on internally

> > > right before your explant???

> > >

> > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring

> > thoughts and

> > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!

> > >

> > > Hugs to all!

> > > a

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

Ok i will look for you, you will know me as well. I will be the 6

foot hostile Italian girl in there yelling to get these things out

of me!...lol

> > > >

> > > > Hi Sistas!

> > > >

> > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's

> > > office called me

> > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her

> > > (of my breasts) and

> > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total

> > > capsuletctomy and

> > > I

> > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just

> > > awesome news??? I

> > > have

> > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face

> > > for this whole

> > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money

> > > than we thought.

> > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to

> > > be expensive

> > > enough!

> > > >

> > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day

> > > but Krista was so

> > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We

> > > are all going to

> > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you

> > > have no clue!!!

> > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time

> > > to reach out to

> > > me

> > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know.

> > > I'm so new at

> > > this

> > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I

> > > just want you to

> > > know

> > > > we are here for each other through the good and

> > > the bad!! Now I

> > > feel

> > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I

> > > hope and pray

> > > that

> > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.

> > >

> > > >

> > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts

> > > have had me laughing

> > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.

> > >

> > > >

> > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said

> > > you are excited

> > > to

> > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've

> > > also been saying to

> > > my

> > > > husband " I hope I'm doing the right thing getting

> > > these out " and he

> > > > says " Oh...you are! " So....we've switched that

> > > way too. And

> > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my

> > > illness.

> > > >

> > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding

> > > I'm lifting up my

> > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but

> > > I'm getting my

> > > last

> > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone

> > > implants because I have

> > > to

> > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad

> > > I have to say

> > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big

> > > picture of me

> > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of

> > > me in a cute

> > > tankini

> > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We

> > > were on a cruise

> > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday,

> > > I thought 'I'm

> > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after

> > > my

> > > > explant'.... explant'....<WBR>...AND I

> > > THINKING THAT AS I

> > > STAND

> > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

> > > So.....when I

> > > see

> > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to

> > > look at them and

> > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and

> > > microorganisms crawling

> > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside

> > > but a very

> > > different

> > > > picture is going on on the inside!!!

> > > >

> > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war

> > > going on internally

> > > > right before your explant???

> > > >

> > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring

> > > thoughts and

> > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!

> > > >

> > > > Hugs to all!

> > > > a

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> __________________________________________________________

> _______________

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> _http://mobile.http://mobhttp://mobile.<Whttp://mobile.<Wht_

> (http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

You shouldn't have any complications from the drains . . . It's when you don't get them that complications can happen . . .

They're not stitched in . . . just a gentle tug takes them out.

Wear a binder, or snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until healing is well underway . . . The internal scar tissue will provide support. . . Fluffing can begin later.

Hugs,

Rogene

Ok, i was under the impression that i could get an infection from

the drains which is why i was so nervous about getting this done so

far from home. Thanks for clarifying....yet again :)

>

> ,

>

> You shouldn't have any complications from the drains . . . It's

when you don't get them that complications can happen . . .

>

> They're not stitched in . . . just a gentle tug takes them out.

>

> Wear a binder, or snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until

healing is well underway . . . The internal scar tissue will provide

support. . . Fluffing can begin later.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

They'll give you clear instructions about taking care of the drains. . . The main thing is to keep the drains clean and free flowing.

Chances are good that, when you have your final visit with Dr. Feng, you will be ready for the drains to come out.

The drains are a nusiance . . . but if you are the type who produces a lot of fluid, you'll be very happy you had them!

One of our silent sisters had her drains removed after 24 hours . . . In five days, she was swollen and painful . . . The doc drained her breasts with a needle - no anesthetic - Meanwhile telling her she felt sorry for her "poor little boobs" . . .

She thought the doctor would be a good addition to the recommended doc list before that happened!

Hugs,

Rogene

I'm Italian too! My Grandma was full-blooded Italian!!

- I think the drains for just capsulectomy will depend on how

much fluid you have in there. The PS may not know until he/she gets

in there.

~Krista

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi Sistas!

> > > > >

> > > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's

> > > > office called me

> > > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her

> > > > (of my breasts) and

> > > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total

> > > > capsuletctomy and

> > > > I

> > > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just

> > > > awesome news??? I

> > > > have

> > > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face

> > > > for this whole

> > > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money

> > > > than we thought.

> > > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to

> > > > be expensive

> > > > enough!

> > > > >

> > > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day

> > > > but Krista was so

> > > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We

> > > > are all going to

> > > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you

> > > > have no clue!!!

> > > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time

> > > > to reach out to

> > > > me

> > > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know.

> > > > I'm so new at

> > > > this

> > > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I

> > > > just want you to

> > > > know

> > > > > we are here for each other through the good and

> > > > the bad!! Now I

> > > > feel

> > > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I

> > > > hope and pray

> > > > that

> > > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts

> > > > have had me laughing

> > > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said

> > > > you are excited

> > > > to

> > > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've

> > > > also been saying to

> > > > my

> > > > > husband " I hope I'm doing the right thing getting

> > > > these out " and he

> > > > > says " Oh...you are! " So....we've switched that

> > > > way too. And

> > > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my

> > > > illness.

> > > > >

> > > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding

> > > > I'm lifting up my

> > > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but

> > > > I'm getting my

> > > > last

> > > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone

> > > > implants because I have

> > > > to

> > > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad

> > > > I have to say

> > > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big

> > > > picture of me

> > > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of

> > > > me in a cute

> > > > tankini

> > > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We

> > > > were on a cruise

> > > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday,

> > > > I thought 'I'm

> > > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after

> > > > my

> > > > > explant'.... explant'....<WBR>...AND I

> > > > THINKING THAT AS I

> > > > STAND

> > > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

> > > > So.....when I

> > > > see

> > > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to

> > > > look at them and

> > > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and

> > > > microorganisms crawling

> > > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside

> > > > but a very

> > > > different

> > > > > picture is going on on the inside!!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war

> > > > going on internally

> > > > > right before your explant???

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring

> > > > thoughts and

> > > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!

> > > > >

> > > > > Hugs to all!

> > > > > a

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

> > ____________

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > __http://mobile.http://mobile.http://mo_

> (http://mobile.http//mobhttp://mobile.) <_Whttp://mobile._

(whttp://mobile./) <Wht_

> > (_http://mobile.http://mobhttp://mobile.<Whttp://mobile.<Wht_

> (http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ) )

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises of

al

> Music.

> > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

OK you will have to forgive me becuase i still do not fully know

what all of this entails but were they swollen and hurting because

the drains came out too soon? Did she eventually get everything

cleared up? For some reason even though i have never met Dr Feng, i

have complete faith in her so i am assuming that she will know the

right time to remove the drains. What do you think?

>

> They'll give you clear instructions about taking care of the

drains. . . The main thing is to keep the drains clean and free

flowing.

>

> Chances are good that, when you have your final visit with Dr.

Feng, you will be ready for the drains to come out.

>

> The drains are a nusiance . . . but if you are the type who

produces a lot of fluid, you'll be very happy you had them!

>

> One of our silent sisters had her drains removed after 24

hours . . . In five days, she was swollen and painful . . . The doc

drained her breasts with a needle - no anesthetic - Meanwhile

telling her she felt sorry for her " poor little boobs " . . .

>

> She thought the doctor would be a good addition to the recommended

doc list before that happened!

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Oh a- Boy oh Boy did I have that same tug of war. About a week

before my surgery, I was really having a difficult time. I really did

love having nice size breasts for 4 years....even if they were fake,

I still loved them! I knew the implants needed to come out, but the

thought of being a 32aa again was really freaking me out! I think it

is a very natural feeling.

For the first month after the removal, I really did not like the way

my breasts looked. But, after a month or so, you start fluffing, the

scars start fading and you get used to your natural sized breasts

again. To tell you the truth, I think I look younger without

gigantic, over-sized plastic breasts stuck to me.

You will just LOVE Dr.Huang, she is such a sweet lady. You will be in

such good hands with her too, that's the most important thing, you

know she will do her absolute best for you!

After explant, you NEVER have to worry about another surgery on your

breasts ever again! That's definitely what gives me comfort in all of

this. I never have to worry about them rupturing ever again!!! I can

get on with my life, get healthy and be toxic free! Just concentrate

on the positive things! Oh, and another thing that helped after

explant was to buy some really cute little bras! I could never find

a " cute " bra that fit with my gigantic boobs because the largest cup

I could find with a 32 band was a B cup, so I had to settle for some

plain bras because they were all I could find. But, now I can't find

a lot more cute bras in my smaller cup size! Yeah!

Congrats!

Love, Krista

>

> Hi Sistas!

>

I

have

enough!

>

me

this

know

feel

that

>

>

to

my

>

last

to

tankini

STAND

see

different

>

>

>

> Hugs to all!

> a

>

Honestly that would be a question for Dede or Rogene or any other

woman on this site that knows more about it. I think the drains are

only for getting the implant removed so the pocket does not fill up

with liquids, wherever the liquids come from? Did you not have them

when you got your implants removed? From what i hear they are more

of a nuisance then painful.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi Sistas!

> > > > >

> > > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's

> > > > office called me

> > > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her

> > > > (of my breasts) and

> > > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total

> > > > capsuletctomy and

> > > > I

> > > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just

> > > > awesome news??? I

> > > > have

> > > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face

> > > > for this whole

> > > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money

> > > > than we thought.

> > > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to

> > > > be expensive

> > > > enough!

> > > > >

> > > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day

> > > > but Krista was so

> > > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We

> > > > are all going to

> > > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you

> > > > have no clue!!!

> > > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time

> > > > to reach out to

> > > > me

> > > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know.

> > > > I'm so new at

> > > > this

> > > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I

> > > > just want you to

> > > > know

> > > > > we are here for each other through the good and

> > > > the bad!! Now I

> > > > feel

> > > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I

> > > > hope and pray

> > > > that

> > > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts

> > > > have had me laughing

> > > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said

> > > > you are excited

> > > > to

> > > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've

> > > > also been saying to

> > > > my

> > > > > husband " I hope I'm doing the right thing getting

> > > > these out " and he

> > > > > says " Oh...you are! " So....we've switched that

> > > > way too. And

> > > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my

> > > > illness.

> > > > >

> > > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding

> > > > I'm lifting up my

> > > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but

> > > > I'm getting my

> > > > last

> > > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone

> > > > implants because I have

> > > > to

> > > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad

> > > > I have to say

> > > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big

> > > > picture of me

> > > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of

> > > > me in a cute

> > > > tankini

> > > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We

> > > > were on a cruise

> > > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday,

> > > > I thought 'I'm

> > > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after

> > > > my

> > > > > explant'.... explant'....<WBR>...AND I

> > > > THINKING THAT AS I

> > > > STAND

> > > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

> > > > So.....when I

> > > > see

> > > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to

> > > > look at them and

> > > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and

> > > > microorganisms crawling

> > > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside

> > > > but a very

> > > > different

> > > > > picture is going on on the inside!!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war

> > > > going on internally

> > > > > right before your explant???

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring

> > > > thoughts and

> > > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!

> > > > >

> > > > > Hugs to all!

> > > > > a

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

> > ____________

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > __http://mobile.http://mobile.http://mo_

> (http://mobile.http//mobhttp://mobile.) <_Whttp://mobile._

(whttp://mobile./) <Wht_

> > (_http://mobile.http://mobhttp://mobile.<Whttp://mobile.<Wht_

> (http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ) )

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises

of al

> Music.

> > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Ok Krista and anyone else who is concerned about their size after

removal. It all depends on how you feel about wearing added weight

but s Secret has silcone inserts, i know i said the

dreaded " S " word but hear me out. They are inserts that go into your

bra and boost you up at least one cup size. They worked so well that

i actually ended up wearing them everyday before i went ahead and

got the real implants. I should have just stayed with the inserts.

They cost me all of $50.00 a year for a new pair. You can wear them

with a padded bra or just a regular bra depending on the amount of

filler you want. I also found that they are great in a pinch when

your husband or boyfriend gets your blood boiling and you need

something to throw at them. They wont hurt them but it will

definetly leave a mark...lol. This may help until you start fluffing

to where you want to be.

> >

> > Hi Sistas!

> >

> > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's office called

me

> > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her (of my breasts)

and

> > said she will be able to do the explant and total capsuletctomy

and

> I

> > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just awesome news??? I

> have

> > been physically ill from the expense we will face for this whole

> > explant mess and now it's going to be less money than we

thought.

> > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to be expensive

> enough!

> >

> > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day but Krista was

so

> > right when she said to post on bad days too. We are all going

to

> > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you have no

clue!!!

> > Even during your suffering you have taken the time to reach out

to

> me

> > and it means more to me than you will ever know. I'm so new at

> this

> > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I just want you to

> know

> > we are here for each other through the good and the bad!! Now I

> feel

> > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I hope and pray

> that

> > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.

> >

> > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts have had me

laughing

> > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.

> >

> > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said you are

excited

> to

> > have the explant but also very anxious. I've also been saying

to

> my

> > husband " I hope I'm doing the right thing getting these out " and

he

> > says " Oh...you are! " So....we've switched that way too. And

> > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my illness.

> >

> > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding I'm lifting up

my

> > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but I'm getting my

> last

> > looks of my body with these perky silicone implants because I

have

> to

> > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad I have to say

> > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big picture of me

> > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of me in a cute

> tankini

> > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We were on a

cruise

> > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday, I thought 'I'm

> > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after my

> > explant'.......AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN THINKING THAT AS I

> STAND

> > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!! So.....when I

> see

> > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to look at them

and

> > visualize bags full of gross fungus and microorganisms crawling

> > around in them!!! They look good on the outside but a very

> different

> > picture is going on on the inside!!!

> >

> > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war going on

internally

> > right before your explant???

> >

> > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring thoughts and

> > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!

> >

> > Hugs to all!

> > a

> >

>

,You'll probably have drains too . . . They shouldn't be painful . . . just awkward because they don't fit well under street clothes.Sometimes fluids collect following surgery. . . Better to drain them off than to let them accumulate with accompanying pressure and pain.If the fluids are contaminated, you'll want that stuff out ASAP anyway.They're just a small tube that goes from the incision to a collection bottle. Your job is to empty the bottle and keep everything clean. Not a problem.Rogene

Right ,This doctor didn't believe drains were needed in the first place. . . So she took them out after 24 hours . . . while they were still draining quite a bit. . . The pressure started building, and by the fifth day, she had to go back to the doctor. She's doing OK now. Dr. Feng will do it right the first time. She's done enough of these, she know when to remove them.Hugs,Rogene

get out of here! You are kidding? Wow now i feel bad for even

suggesting them. That is insane that something that simple can be

absorbed.

>

> Just be sure to keep a piece of fabric between the prosthesis and

your skin. You can absorb silicone from the inserts.

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> margin-bottom:10px;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> padding:0 0;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> font-family:Arial;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family:Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family:Arial;

> clear:both;}

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> padding:0 1px;}

> #ygrp-actbar{

> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

align:right;}

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> padding:5px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom:10px;}

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-

transform:uppercase;}

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-vital a{

> text-decoration:none;}

>

> #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> padding:8px 0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> text-decoration:none;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> margin:0;}

> o{font-size:0;}

> .MsoNormal{

> margin:0 0 0 0;}

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120%;}

> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> .replbq{margin:4;}

> -->

>

wow, i had a very hard time finding a surgeon in my area that would

do total capsulectomy which is why i ended up booking with Dr Feng

but they all agreed and stated that drains were necessary after the

procedure.

>

> Right ,

>

> This doctor didn't believe drains were needed in the first

place. . . So she took them out after 24 hours . . . while they were

still draining quite a bit. . . The pressure started building, and

by the fifth day, she had to go back to the doctor. She's doing OK

now.

>

> Dr. Feng will do it right the first time. She's done enough of

these, she know when to remove them.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Hey . . . no problem . . . they're a great way to fill out those sexy outfits . . . Just don't wear them next to your skin!They'll gradually breakdown, get sticky - and your body will start absorbing the stuff. . . . I'd recommend them any time - but with that provision!Rogene

- You're so cute! Yes, we've definitely had the " silicone insert "

conversation! PH had a really good story about those that I'm sure

she'd love to share!! Heheehee..

Yeah, I bought a few of the victoria's secret bras with the silicone

gel inserts and I love them! The silicone doesn't touch my skin since

it is in a little pocket inside the bra. Also, you can buy inserts

from Walmart or whatever and then cut a little envelope in a regular

bra and insert them. Works like a charm!

Love, Krista

> >

> > Oh a- Boy oh Boy did I have that same tug of war. About a

week

> > before my surgery, I was really having a difficult time. I really

> did

> > love having nice size breasts for 4 years....even if they were

> fake,

> > I still loved them! I knew the implants needed to come out, but

> the

> > thought of being a 32aa again was really freaking me out! I think

> it

> > is a very natural feeling.

> > For the first month after the removal, I really did not like the

> way

> > my breasts looked. But, after a month or so, you start fluffing,

> the

> > scars start fading and you get used to your natural sized breasts

> > again. To tell you the truth, I think I look younger without

> > gigantic, over-sized plastic breasts stuck to me.

> > You will just LOVE Dr.Huang, she is such a sweet lady. You will

be

> in

> > such good hands with her too, that's the most important thing,

you

> > know she will do her absolute best for you!

> > After explant, you NEVER have to worry about another surgery on

> your

> > breasts ever again! That's definitely what gives me comfort in

all

> of

> > this. I never have to worry about them rupturing ever again!!! I

> can

> > get on with my life, get healthy and be toxic free! Just

> concentrate

> > on the positive things! Oh, and another thing that helped after

> > explant was to buy some really cute little bras! I could never

> find

> > a " cute " bra that fit with my gigantic boobs because the largest

> cup

> > I could find with a 32 band was a B cup, so I had to settle for

> some

> > plain bras because they were all I could find. But, now I can't

> find

> > a lot more cute bras in my smaller cup size! Yeah!

> > Congrats!

> > Love, Krista

> >

> >

> > --- In , " pwhaacke " <pwhaacke@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Sistas!

> > >

> > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's office called

> me

> > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her (of my breasts)

> and

> > > said she will be able to do the explant and total capsuletctomy

> and

> > I

> > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just awesome news??? I

> > have

> > > been physically ill from the expense we will face for this

whole

> > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money than we

> thought.

> > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to be expensive

> > enough!

> > >

> > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day but Krista was

> so

> > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We are all going

> to

> > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you have no

> clue!!!

> > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time to reach out

> to

> > me

> > > and it means more to me than you will ever know. I'm so new at

> > this

> > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I just want you to

> > know

> > > we are here for each other through the good and the bad!! Now

I

> > feel

> > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I hope and

pray

> > that

> > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.

> > >

> > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts have had me

> laughing

> > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.

> > >

> > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said you are

> excited

> > to

> > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've also been saying

> to

> > my

> > > husband " I hope I'm doing the right thing getting these out "

and

> he

> > > says " Oh...you are! " So....we've switched that way too. And

> > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my illness.

> > >

> > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding I'm lifting

up

> my

> > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but I'm getting my

> > last

> > > looks of my body with these perky silicone implants because I

> have

> > to

> > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad I have to say

> > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big picture of

me

> > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of me in a cute

> > tankini

> > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We were on a

> cruise

> > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday, I

thought 'I'm

> > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after my

> > > explant'.......AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN THINKING THAT AS I

> > STAND

> > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!! So.....when

I

> > see

> > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to look at them

> and

> > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and microorganisms crawling

> > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside but a very

> > different

> > > picture is going on on the inside!!!

> > >

> > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war going on

> internally

> > > right before your explant???

> > >

> > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring thoughts and

> > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!

> > >

> > > Hugs to all!

> > > a

> > >

> >

>