RemedySpot.com

Re: You Ladies Are AWESOME!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 2/7/2008 4:34:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

ahhh, i never thought about cutting to make my own gel bra. Man you girls are on the ball! ...lol> > > >> > > > Hi Sistas!> > > > > > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's office called > > me > > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her (of my breasts) > > and > > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total capsuletctomy > > and > > > I > > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just awesome news??? I > > > have > > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face for this > whole > > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money than we > > thought. > > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to be expensive > > > enough!> > > > > > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day but Krista was > > so > > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We are all going > > to > > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you have no > > clue!!! > > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time to reach out > > to > > > me > > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know. I'm so new at > > > this > > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I just want you to > > > know > > > > we are here for each other through the good and the bad!! Now > I > > > feel > > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I hope and > pray > > > that > > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon. > > > > > > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts have had me > > laughing > > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us. > > > > > > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said you are > > excited > > > to > > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've also been saying > > to > > > my > > > > husband "I hope I'm doing the right thing getting these out" > and > > he > > > > says "Oh...you are!" So....we've switched that way too. And > > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my illness. > > > > > > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding I'm lifting > up > > my > > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but I'm getting my > > > last > > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone implants because I > > have > > > to > > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad I have to say > > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big picture of > me > > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of me in a cute > > > tankini > > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We were on a > > cruise > > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday, I > thought 'I'm > > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after my > > > > explant'.......AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN THINKING THAT AS I > > > STAND > > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!! So.....when > I > > > see > > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to look at them > > and > > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and microorganisms crawling > > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside but a very > > > different > > > > picture is going on on the inside!!! > > > > > > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war going on > > internally > > > > right before your explant??? > > > > > > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring thoughts and > > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!> > > > > > > > Hugs to all!> > > > a> > > >> > >> >> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Wow,

Krista this is a great idea .........I think once i get this surgery done I going to gel inserts .

Do you know anything about fat transfers ........will I be littler after a capsulectomy . Do I need to be worried about being littler after the surgery or will I go back to normal like I am now????????????//

In a message dated 2/7/2008 4:34:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

ahhh, i never thought about cutting to make my own gel bra. Man you girls are on the ball! ...lol> > > >> > > > Hi Sistas!> > > > > > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's office called > > me > > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her (of my breasts) > > and > > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total capsuletctomy > > and > > > I > > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just awesome news??? I > > > have > > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face for this > whole > > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money than we > > thought. > > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to be expensive > > > enough!> > > > > > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day but Krista was > > so > > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We are all going > > to > > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you have no > > clue!!! > > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time to reach out > > to > > > me > > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know. I'm so new at > > > this > > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I just want you to > > > know > > > > we are here for each other through the good and the bad!! Now > I > > > feel > > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I hope and > pray > > > that > > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon. > > > > > > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts have had me > > laughing > > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us. > > > > > > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said you are > > excited > > > to > > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've also been saying > > to > > > my > > > > husband "I hope I'm doing the right thing getting these out" > and > > he > > > > says "Oh...you are!" So....we've switched that way too. And > > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my illness. > > > > > > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding I'm lifting > up > > my > > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but I'm getting my > > > last > > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone implants because I > > have > > > to > > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad I have to say > > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big picture of > me > > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of me in a cute > > > tankini > > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We were on a > > cruise > > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday, I > thought 'I'm > > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after my > > > > explant'.......AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN THINKING THAT AS I > > > STAND > > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!! So.....when > I > > > see > > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to look at them > > and > > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and microorganisms crawling > > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside but a very > > > different > > > > picture is going on on the inside!!! > > > > > > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war going on > > internally > > > > right before your explant??? > > > > > > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring thoughts and > > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!> > > > > > > > Hugs to all!> > > > a> > > >> > >> >> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

well im glad you did share that because i would have never thought

something as simple as that could happen.

>

> Hey . . . no problem . . . they're a great way to fill out those

sexy outfits . . .

>

> Just don't wear them next to your skin!

>

> They'll gradually breakdown, get sticky - and your body will start

absorbing the stuff. . . .

>

> I'd recommend them any time - but with that provision!

>

> Rogene

>

ahhh, i never thought about cutting to make my own gel bra. Man you

girls are on the ball! ...lol

> > > >

> > > > Hi Sistas!

> > > >

> > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's office

called

> > me

> > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her (of my

breasts)

> > and

> > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total

capsuletctomy

> > and

> > > I

> > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just awesome

news??? I

> > > have

> > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face for this

> whole

> > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money than we

> > thought.

> > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to be

expensive

> > > enough!

> > > >

> > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day but Krista

was

> > so

> > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We are all

going

> > to

> > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you have no

> > clue!!!

> > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time to reach

out

> > to

> > > me

> > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know. I'm so new

at

> > > this

> > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I just want you

to

> > > know

> > > > we are here for each other through the good and the bad!!

Now

> I

> > > feel

> > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I hope and

> pray

> > > that

> > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.

> > > >

> > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts have had me

> > laughing

> > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.

> > > >

> > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said you are

> > excited

> > > to

> > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've also been

saying

> > to

> > > my

> > > > husband " I hope I'm doing the right thing getting these out "

> and

> > he

> > > > says " Oh...you are! " So....we've switched that way too.

And

> > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my illness.

> > > >

> > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding I'm

lifting

> up

> > my

> > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but I'm getting

my

> > > last

> > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone implants because

I

> > have

> > > to

> > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad I have to

say

> > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big picture

of

> me

> > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of me in a

cute

> > > tankini

> > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We were on a

> > cruise

> > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday, I

> thought 'I'm

> > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after my

> > > > explant'.......AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M EVEN THINKING THAT AS

I

> > > STAND

> > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

So.....when

> I

> > > see

> > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to look at

them

> > and

> > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and microorganisms

crawling

> > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside but a very

> > > different

> > > > picture is going on on the inside!!!

> > > >

> > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war going on

> > internally

> > > > right before your explant???

> > > >

> > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring thoughts

and

> > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!

> > > >

> > > > Hugs to all!

> > > > a

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Ok Rogene

Your starting to freak with me. It wont fit under street clothes whats up with that!!!!!!

Can I put a zip up jacket on and wear that for 7 days. HAHAHA.

What are you suppose to wear with it.....I cant walk around here in my bra I have boys galore....HEHEHEHE

Ok now I am going to emptying a bottle from my boobs are you joking!!!!!!!!!

Will I be able to handle this. Is it like breast feeding or what? Oh MY Oh MY

what have I done to deserve this

Sincerely in Need of Instructions Today............

In a message dated 2/7/2008 3:54:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

,You'll probably have drains too . . . They shouldn't be painful . . . just awkward because they don't fit well under street clothes.Sometimes fluids collect following surgery. . . Better to drain them off than to let them accumulate with accompanying pressure and pain.If the fluids are contaminated, you'll want that stuff out ASAP anyway.They're just a small tube that goes from the incision to a collection bottle. Your job is to empty the bottle and keep everything clean. Not a problem.Rogene

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Oh thanks Rogene

That's inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!Truth hurts......

In a message dated 2/7/2008 9:37:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

. . .

It all depends on how much has to be removed . . . Chances are it won't make much difference though. If it does make you much smaller, just know you really, really needed it and they went for a good cause.

Hugs,

Rogene

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

I go to Dr feng tomorrow and I trust the girls here if they say I need capsules out then I need capsules out. I they say I need drains than I need drains ......if they say i need to jump up and down then I need to jump up and down...........They have helped me more than any other doc has even come close to....I feel Dr Feng is a great doctor because the girls say so.......I get to meet her tomorrow I am excited for healing . My screen name on here 3 years ago was healing2come if anyone remembers. I am back with vengence now .........more determined than ever to get my healing. I have complete faith and so should you. try not to worry I know its hard for us Italians but we got to trust these girls and no second guessing from here on out. I love you..and your going to do fine.

In a message dated 2/7/2008 2:23:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

OK you will have to forgive me becuase i still do not fully know what all of this entails but were they swollen and hurting because the drains came out too soon? Did she eventually get everything cleared up? For some reason even though i have never met Dr Feng, i have complete faith in her so i am assuming that she will know the right time to remove the drains. What do you think?>> They'll give you clear instructions about taking care of the drains. . . The main thing is to keep the drains clean and free flowing.> > Chances are good that, when you have your final visit with Dr. Feng, you will be ready for the drains to come out. > > The drains are a nusiance . . . but if you are the type who produces a lot of fluid, you'll be very happy you had them! > > One of our silent sisters had her drains removed after 24 hours . . . In five days, she was swollen and painful . . . The doc drained her breasts with a needle - no anesthetic - Meanwhile telling her she felt sorry for her "poor little boobs" . . . > > She thought the doctor would be a good addition to the recommended doc list before that happened!> > Hugs,> > Rogene> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Ok Krista ,............

Hopefully now I know what to expect and wont think its all chinese tomorrow.

Thanks a million....

In a message dated 2/7/2008 9:52:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, seekingthetruthaboutimplants@... writes:

- You are cracking me up! Okay, here's the deal on the drains.IF you need them, you will probably only have them for a few days andduring those days you'll probably just be wearing a pair of sweatsanywho, so it won't matter that you can't wear street clothes. I thinkRogene just meant that you won't be able to wear any of your normal,cute tops. So, just plan on sweats and zipup sweatshirts, that's whatI wore when I had my drains.It's very easy to drain them and you only have to do it like twice aday. You just open the bulb that is attached to the long tube that isattached to you and squeeze the liquid out of the bulb. It's VERYeasy. You really don't feel anything! Piece of cake! Nothing to worryabout!Love, Krista >> Ok Rogene > Your starting to freak with me. It wont fit under street clotheswhats up > with that!!!!!!> Can I put a zip up jacket on and wear that for 7 days. HAHAHA.> What are you suppose to wear with it.....I cant walk around here inmy bra I > have boys galore....HEHEHEHE> Ok now I am going to emptying a bottle from my boobs are youjoking!!!!!!!!!> Will I be able to handle this. Is it like breast feeding or what?Oh MY Oh > MY> what have I done to deserve this > > Sincerely in Need of Instructions Today............> > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/7/2008 3:54:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > saxony01@... writes:> > > > > > ,> > You'll probably have drains too . . . > > They shouldn't be painful . . . just awkward because they don't fitwell > under street clothes.> > Sometimes fluids collect following surgery. . . Better to drainthem off > than to let them accumulate with accompanying pressure and pain.> > If the fluids are contaminated, you'll want that stuff out ASAP anyway.> > They're just a small tube that goes from the incision to a collection > bottle. Your job is to empty the bottle and keep everything clean.Not a problem.> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOLMusic. >(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Dr. Huang recommended I take a painkiller 30 to 45 minutes before I

got the drains removed. I did and only felt pressure, no pain

whatsoever. The drains were a pain in the butt but worth having, I

am so happy Dr. Huang used drains.

Hugs, Lynn

>

> ,

>

> You shouldn't have any complications from the drains . . . It's

when you don't get them that complications can happen . . .

>

> They're not stitched in . . . just a gentle tug takes them out.

>

> Wear a binder, or snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until

healing is well underway . . . The internal scar tissue will provide

support. . . Fluffing can begin later.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

That's very true and very important. , I've used those silicone

inserts and appreciate them when wearing certain clothes. But I have

always purchased a bra with a pocket in it for those inserts. I

never let the silicone touch my skin.

Patty

>

> Just be sure to keep a piece of fabric between the prosthesis and

your skin. You can absorb silicone from the inserts.

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> margin-bottom:10px;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> padding:0 0;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> font-family:Arial;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> -->

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family:Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family:Arial;

> clear:both;}

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> padding:0 1px;}

> #ygrp-actbar{

> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

align:right;}

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> padding:5px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom:10px;}

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-

transform:uppercase;}

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-vital a{

> text-decoration:none;}

>

> #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> padding:8px 0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> text-decoration:none;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> margin:0;}

> o{font-size:0;}

> .MsoNormal{

> margin:0 0 0 0;}

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120%;}

> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> .replbq{margin:4;}

> -->

>

. . .

It all depends on how much has to be removed . . . Chances are it won't make much difference though. If it does make you much smaller, just know you really, really needed it and they went for a good cause.

Hugs,

Rogene

That's a good question ! From what I understand, the capsule

does give you a " little something extra. " I think that's why some

women's breasts are a little bigger after explant then they were

before implants. Like if you were a A before implants, a C with

implants, you might be between an A and a B after (if you leave the

capsules in.) So, you MIGHT be a bit smaller after the capsules are

removed, but maybe not enough to be real noticeable.

I know a little about the fat transfers. Cherie, Lynn and had

the fat transfer, so they would be able to give you more insight. I

think about doing it when I am 100% better and after children, but

we'll just have to see how everything " shakes out " in the next couple

of years. Not a lot of surgeons are performing the transfer right now

because it's still controversial, but do a google search and you'll be

able to find some info.

Love, Krista

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi Sistas!

> > > > >

> > > > > Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Huang's office

> called

> > > me

> > > > > and told me she viewed the photos I emailed her (of my

> breasts)

> > > and

> > > > > said she will be able to do the explant and total

> capsuletctomy

> > > and

> > > > I

> > > > > WON'T NEED TO HAVE A LIFT!!! Isn't that just awesome

> news??? I

> > > > have

> > > > > been physically ill from the expense we will face for this

> > whole

> > > > > explant mess and now it's going to be less money than we

> > > thought.

> > > > > I'm so excited about this! It's already going to be

> expensive

> > > > enough!

> > > > >

> > > > > CHERIE~ I'm sorry you have had such a rough day but Krista

> was

> > > so

> > > > > right when she said to post on bad days too. We are all

> going

> > > to

> > > > > have them!!! You have helped me so much.....you have no

> > > clue!!!

> > > > > Even during your suffering you have taken the time to reach

> out

> > > to

> > > > me

> > > > > and it means more to me than you will ever know. I'm so new

> at

> > > > this

> > > > > that I don't have alot of advice to give but I just want you

> to

> > > > know

> > > > > we are here for each other through the good and the bad!!

> Now

> > I

> > > > feel

> > > > > like I can post when I'm having a bad day too! I hope and

> > pray

> > > > that

> > > > > you feel a noticeable improvement very, very soon.

> > > > >

> > > > > SHELLLY~ You are one funny girl!! Your posts have had me

> > > laughing

> > > > > until my stomach aches. Laughter is good for us.

> > > > >

> > > > > LISA~ I can totally relate with you when you said you are

> > > excited

> > > > to

> > > > > have the explant but also very anxious. I've also been

> saying

> > > to

> > > > my

> > > > > husband " I hope I'm doing the right thing getting these out "

> > and

> > > he

> > > > > says " Oh...you are! " So....we've switched that way too.

> And

> > > > > yet....I do KNOW they are the source of my illness.

> > > > >

> > > > > I KNOW I am doing the right thing but I'm finding I'm

> lifting

> > up

> > > my

> > > > > top (not in public, of course! ha! ha!) ....but I'm getting

> my

> > > > last

> > > > > looks of my body with these perky silicone implants because

> I

> > > have

> > > > to

> > > > > admit it....there is a BIG part of me that is sad I have to

> say

> > > > > goodbye in 3 weeks to them. My husband has a big picture

> of

> > me

> > > > > hanging up in his office here at home. It is of me in a

> cute

> > > > tankini

> > > > > swim suit with sexy firm cleavage spilling out. We were on a

> > > cruise

> > > > > in the Caribbean. When I looked at it yesterday, I

> > thought 'I'm

> > > > > going to be sad when I look at that pictures after my

> > > > > explant'.... explant'....<WBR>...AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M

EVEN THI

> I

> > > > STAND

> > > > > THERE SO VERY, VERY, VERY SICK BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

> So.....when

> > I

> > > > see

> > > > > the photos of me on our cruises etc. I'm going to look at

> them

> > > and

> > > > > visualize bags full of gross fungus and microorganisms

> crawling

> > > > > around in them!!! They look good on the outside but a very

> > > > different

> > > > > picture is going on on the inside!!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Did any of you girls have the same tug-of-war going on

> > > internally

> > > > > right before your explant???

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks to everyone for your beautiful, inspiring thoughts

> and

> > > > > feelings. You have ALL helped me so much already!

> > > > >

> > > > > Hugs to all!

> > > > > a

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

>

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002\

> 48)

>

- You are cracking me up! Okay, here's the deal on the drains.

IF you need them, you will probably only have them for a few days and

during those days you'll probably just be wearing a pair of sweats

anywho, so it won't matter that you can't wear street clothes. I think

Rogene just meant that you won't be able to wear any of your normal,

cute tops. So, just plan on sweats and zipup sweatshirts, that's what

I wore when I had my drains.

It's very easy to drain them and you only have to do it like twice a

day. You just open the bulb that is attached to the long tube that is

attached to you and squeeze the liquid out of the bulb. It's VERY

easy. You really don't feel anything! Piece of cake! Nothing to worry

about!

Love, Krista

>

> Ok Rogene

> Your starting to freak with me. It wont fit under street clothes

whats up

> with that!!!!!!

> Can I put a zip up jacket on and wear that for 7 days. HAHAHA.

> What are you suppose to wear with it.....I cant walk around here in

my bra I

> have boys galore....HEHEHEHE

> Ok now I am going to emptying a bottle from my boobs are you

joking!!!!!!!!!

> Will I be able to handle this. Is it like breast feeding or what?

Oh MY Oh

> MY

> what have I done to deserve this

>

> Sincerely in Need of Instructions Today............

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 2/7/2008 3:54:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> saxony01@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

>

> You'll probably have drains too . . .

>

> They shouldn't be painful . . . just awkward because they don't fit

well

> under street clothes.

>

> Sometimes fluids collect following surgery. . . Better to drain

them off

> than to let them accumulate with accompanying pressure and pain.

>

> If the fluids are contaminated, you'll want that stuff out ASAP anyway.

>

> They're just a small tube that goes from the incision to a collection

> bottle. Your job is to empty the bottle and keep everything clean.

Not a problem.

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

>

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002\

> 48)

>

LOL . . .

Just plan on some baggy clothes for a few days . . . Form fitting won't do unless you don't mind some strange bulges! Sweats are great! . . . Most PJ's would work too. A cozy robe would be great too.

Hugs,

Rogene

Do you know if you have to go on any antibotics after surgery????

I dont know if I can do it. ..........I am going to DR Fengs today at 1:30 I cant wait.........hopefully

they can schedule surgery ASAP.

love and your in my prayers...............

In a message dated 2/8/2008 8:28:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Thanks for the heads up Lynn. It always make it easier if i have an idea of what to expect. I had the adjustable implants put in which had tubes attached as well so i would imagine it will be the same idea with the drains. Like you said, not painful but you know something is happening :)> >> > ,> > > > You shouldn't have any complications from the drains . . . It's > when you don't get them that complications can happen . . . > > > > They're not stitched in . . . just a gentle tug takes them out. > > > > Wear a binder, or snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until > healing is well underway . . . The internal scar tissue will provide > support. . . Fluffing can begin later.> > > > Hugs,> > > > Rogene> >> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

I sure wiil do that ....I havent got my vitamins yet maybe I will get them today.After all she was looking

at a surgery date on FEB 15th that is 2 weeks to .....today.

I let you know every detail..............

In a message dated 2/8/2008 9:15:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

To be honest that would be a better question for the women who have been on here longer because im really not sure BUT i would have to imagine that they put some type of antibiotic in the IV during the surgery. I was sent a whole box full of vitamins from Dr Feng that i had to start taking this past Wednesday for the surgery. The box contained 4 different forms of vitamins that i start to take two weeks before the surgery and keep taking until two weeks after the surgery. It is suppose to he help my body heal faster and better. I took the same thing when i was implanted through my PS and i had no problems at all after being implanted so im hoping for the same during explant. I believe she gives a prescription for pain pills if needed but i don't remember hearing anything about antibiotics. Please let me know what she has to say after you appointment today. I am very curious to know what is entailed with this surgery.> > >> > > ,> > > > > > You shouldn't have any complications from the drains . . . It's > > when you don't get them that complications can happen . . . > > > > > > They're not stitched in . . . just a gentle tug takes them out. > > > > > > Wear a binder, or snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until > > healing is well underway . . . The internal scar tissue will > provide > > support. . . Fluffing can begin later.> > > > > > Hugs,> > > > > > Rogene> > >> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

You are so funny about the Roller Derby. I think I am going to

buy me a jogging suit this week . I sont know about the fanny

pak. I think I will just sit at home and read. No way will

I go out in public looking like them tourist people with the

fanny pak just wont look good on me girl.LOLOLO

TJ. Maxx here I come. Watch me end up taking your advice

later after surgery...I can hear it now .....Honey can you

go get me a fanny pak. He will look at me like what year

did I come from.

Oh MY what has this lead to....HELP...... LOLOLO

In a message dated 2/8/2008 8:53:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

,You are too funny! I was thinking the same thing when i read that but we have been through worse and survived. Hopefully you wont drain too much so you wont have to dump it too often. When i had the implants in I opted for the "pain ball" when i was implanted and the tubes came out the same way that the drains do. Judging from what the drains look like they ar basically the same idea. I went to TJ Max and bougth a really cheap zip up jogging suite. I also had a cheap fanny pack that i kept on my waist to hide the ball that had the medicine in it. I dont know if that will work with the drains but it is very convenient if the containers fit in a holder. Then you dont have to worry about banging or detaching the drains. Granted i looked like a 1970 Roller Derby reject between the suit and the fanny pak but man was i comfortable...lol>> Ok Rogene > Your starting to freak with me. It wont fit under street clothes whats up > with that!!!!!!> Can I put a zip up jacket on and wear that for 7 days. HAHAHA.> What are you suppose to wear with it.....I cant walk around here in my bra I > have boys galore....HEHEHEHE> Ok now I am going to emptying a bottle from my boobs are you joking!!!!!!!!!> Will I be able to handle this. Is it like breast feeding or what? Oh MY Oh > MY> what have I done to deserve this > > Sincerely in Need of Instructions Today............> > > > > > > > In a message dated 2/7/2008 3:54:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > saxony01@... writes:> > > > > > ,> > You'll probably have drains too . . . > > They shouldn't be painful . . . just awkward because they don't fit well > under street clothes.> > Sometimes fluids collect following surgery. . . Better to drain them off > than to let them accumulate with accompanying pressure and pain.> > If the fluids are contaminated, you'll want that stuff out ASAP anyway.> > They're just a small tube that goes from the incision to a collection > bottle. Your job is to empty the bottle and keep everything clean. Not a problem.> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

~

I am sorry your family neglects and abuses you.

They are missing out on a lovely, funny, beautiful,

woman and friend. They have a huge loss in their

life. We all love you and are here for you ! !

Love DedeWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Thanks for the heads up Lynn. It always make it easier if i have an

idea of what to expect. I had the adjustable implants put in which

had tubes attached as well so i would imagine it will be the same

idea with the drains. Like you said, not painful but you know

something is happening :)

> >

> > ,

> >

> > You shouldn't have any complications from the drains . . . It's

> when you don't get them that complications can happen . . .

> >

> > They're not stitched in . . . just a gentle tug takes them out.

> >

> > Wear a binder, or snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until

> healing is well underway . . . The internal scar tissue will

provide

> support. . . Fluffing can begin later.

> >

> > Hugs,

> >

> > Rogene

> >

>

You are too funny! I was thinking the same thing when i read that

but we have been through worse and survived. Hopefully you wont

drain too much so you wont have to dump it too often. When i had the

implants in I opted for the " pain ball " when i was implanted and the

tubes came out the same way that the drains do. Judging from what

the drains look like they ar basically the same idea. I went to TJ

Max and bougth a really cheap zip up jogging suite. I also had a

cheap fanny pack that i kept on my waist to hide the ball that had

the medicine in it. I dont know if that will work with the drains

but it is very convenient if the containers fit in a holder. Then

you dont have to worry about banging or detaching the drains.

Granted i looked like a 1970 Roller Derby reject between the suit

and the fanny pak but man was i comfortable...lol

>

> Ok Rogene

> Your starting to freak with me. It wont fit under street clothes

whats up

> with that!!!!!!

> Can I put a zip up jacket on and wear that for 7 days. HAHAHA.

> What are you suppose to wear with it.....I cant walk around here

in my bra I

> have boys galore....HEHEHEHE

> Ok now I am going to emptying a bottle from my boobs are you

joking!!!!!!!!!

> Will I be able to handle this. Is it like breast feeding or

what? Oh MY Oh

> MY

> what have I done to deserve this

>

> Sincerely in Need of Instructions Today............

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 2/7/2008 3:54:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> saxony01@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

>

> You'll probably have drains too . . .

>

> They shouldn't be painful . . . just awkward because they don't

fit well

> under street clothes.

>

> Sometimes fluids collect following surgery. . . Better to drain

them off

> than to let them accumulate with accompanying pressure and pain.

>

> If the fluids are contaminated, you'll want that stuff out ASAP

anyway.

>

> They're just a small tube that goes from the incision to a

collection

> bottle. Your job is to empty the bottle and keep everything

clean. Not a problem.

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

To be honest that would be a better question for the women

who have been on here longer because im really not sure BUT i would

have to imagine that they put some type of antibiotic in the IV

during the surgery. I was sent a whole box full of vitamins from Dr

Feng that i had to start taking this past Wednesday for the surgery.

The box contained 4 different forms of vitamins that i start to take

two weeks before the surgery and keep taking until two weeks after

the surgery. It is suppose to he help my body heal faster and

better. I took the same thing when i was implanted through my PS and

i had no problems at all after being implanted so im hoping for the

same during explant. I believe she gives a prescription for pain

pills if needed but i don't remember hearing anything about

antibiotics. Please let me know what she has to say after you

appointment today. I am very curious to know what is entailed with

this surgery.

> >

> > ,

> >

> > Dr. Huang recommended I take a painkiller 30 to 45 minutes

before

> I

> > got the drains removed. I did and only felt pressure, no pain

> > whatsoever. The drains were a pain in the butt but worth

having,

> I

> > am so happy Dr. Huang used drains.

> >

> > Hugs, Lynn

> >

> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

> (mailto: ) , saxony01 <saxony01@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > ,

> > >

> > > You shouldn't have any complications from the drains . . .

It's

> > when you don't get them that complications can happen . . .

> > >

> > > They're not stitched in . . . just a gentle tug takes them

out.

> > >

> > > Wear a binder, or snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7 until

> > healing is well underway . . . The internal scar tissue will

> provide

> > support. . . Fluffing can begin later.

> > >

> > > Hugs,

> > >

> > > Rogene

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Feb 15th is next friday but im sure it is not going to make a huge

diffrence.

> > > >

> > > > ,

> > > >

> > > > You shouldn't have any complications from the drains . . .

> It's

> > > when you don't get them that complications can happen . . .

> > > >

> > > > They're not stitched in . . . just a gentle tug takes them

> out.

> > > >

> > > > Wear a binder, or snug, but comfortable sports bra 24/7

until

> > > healing is well underway . . . The internal scar tissue will

> > provide

> > > support. . . Fluffing can begin later.

> > > >

> > > > Hugs,

> > > >

> > > > Rogene

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o

> Music.

> > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

I had to have the fanny pak to hide the medicine ball becuase my mom

had no idea i got the implants till about a year later . If she hade

found out i would have been in more pain from her the the actual

procedure. Im not sure if you ever saw Everyone Loves but

that is my family to a T. Me and my sister call my mom Marie because

she is just involved in everything!...lol She means well though

>

> ,

> You are so funny about the Roller Derby. I think I am going to

> buy me a jogging suit this week . I sont know about the fanny

> pak. I think I will just sit at home and read. No way will

> I go out in public looking like them tourist people with the

> fanny pak just wont look good on me girl.LOLOLO

> TJ. Maxx here I come. Watch me end up taking your advice

> later after surgery...I can hear it now .....Honey can you

> go get me a fanny pak. He will look at me like what year

> did I come from.

> Oh MY what has this lead to....HELP...... LOLOLO

>

>

> In a message dated 2/8/2008 8:53:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> lisatucholski@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> ,

> You are too funny! I was thinking the same thing when i read that

> but we have been through worse and survived. Hopefully you wont

> drain too much so you wont have to dump it too often. When i had

the

> implants in I opted for the " pain ball " when i was implanted and

the

> tubes came out the same way that the drains do. Judging from what

> the drains look like they ar basically the same idea. I went to

TJ

> Max and bougth a really cheap zip up jogging suite. I also had a

> cheap fanny pack that i kept on my waist to hide the ball that

had

> the medicine in it. I dont know if that will work with the drains

> but it is very convenient if the containers fit in a holder. Then

> you dont have to worry about banging or detaching the drains.

> Granted i looked like a 1970 Roller Derby reject between the suit

> and the fanny pak but man was i comfortable.and t

>

> --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

(mailto: )

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Ok Rogene

> > Your starting to freak with me. It wont fit under street

clothes

> whats up

> > with that!!!!!!

> > Can I put a zip up jacket on and wear that for 7 days. HAHAHA.

> > What are you suppose to wear with it.....I cant walk around

here

> in my bra I

> > have boys galore....HEHEHEHE

> > Ok now I am going to emptying a bottle from my boobs are you

> joking!!!!!!jok

> > Will I be able to handle this. Is it like breast feeding or

> what? Oh MY Oh

> > MY

> > what have I done to deserve this

> >

> > Sincerely in Need of Instructions Today....... Sincerely

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/7/2008 3:54:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > saxony01@ writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

> >

> > You'll probably have drains too . . .

> >

> > They shouldn't be painful . . . just awkward because they don't

> fit well

> > under street clothes.

> >

> > Sometimes fluids collect following surgery. . . Better to drain

> them off

> > than to let them accumulate with accompanying pressure and pain.

> >

> > If the fluids are contaminated, you'll want that stuff out ASAP

> anyway.

> >

> > They're just a small tube that goes from the incision to a

> collection

> > bottle. Your job is to empty the bottle and keep everything

> clean. Not a problem.

> >

> > Rogene

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o

> Music.

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

wow, that is just sad. I guess i can somewhat understand why people

second guess implant illness but if all they know is that you are

sick and dont bother, that is just not right. Sounds like you have

wonderful husband and kids at home and along with this group, you

have all the support you need. We will all see you through this

until you are 100% again. My mother in law always asks " so are your

boobs still conspiring to kill you " ? Im not sure how to take that

but since she has never asked me what was going on or appeared

concerned im assuming i should take that as sarcasm. They just dont

get it.

>

>

> My whole family doesn't know about my implants only my husband and

children

> do!!!!

> But as far as my family they just think I am really sick. And dont

come

> around

> and say things shes always sick. They put me down. So I just dont

go

> around negative people.

>

> Their day is coming when they leave this earth and they will go

> through all the shut downs in their body and feel exactly the

> way I did.

> Keep your chin up

>

>

>

> In a message dated 2/8/2008 10:17:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> lisatucholski@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> I had to have the fanny pak to hide the medicine ball becuase my

mom

> had no idea i got the implants till about a year later . If she

hade

> found out i would have been in more pain from her the the actual

> procedure. Im not sure if you ever saw Everyone Loves but

> that is my family to a T. Me and my sister call my mom Marie

because

> she is just involved in everything!.she is just involved in

>

> --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

(mailto: )

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > ,

> > You are so funny about the Roller Derby. I think I am going to

> > buy me a jogging suit this week . I sont know about the fanny

> > pak. I think I will just sit at home and read. No way will

> > I go out in public looking like them tourist people with the

> > fanny pak just wont look good on me girl.LOLOLO

> > TJ. Maxx here I come. Watch me end up taking your advice

> > later after surgery...I can hear it now .....Honey can you

> > go get me a fanny pak. He will look at me like what year

> > did I come from.

> > Oh MY what has this lead to....HELP.. Oh MY what has this

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/8/2008 8:53:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > lisatucholski@ lisatuchol

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

> > You are too funny! I was thinking the same thing when i read

that

> > but we have been through worse and survived. Hopefully you wont

> > drain too much so you wont have to dump it too often. When i

had

> the

> > implants in I opted for the " pain ball " when i was implanted

and

> the

> > tubes came out the same way that the drains do. Judging from

what

> > the drains look like they ar basically the same idea. I went to

> TJ

> > Max and bougth a really cheap zip up jogging suite. I also had

a

> > cheap fanny pack that i kept on my waist to hide the ball that

> had

> > the medicine in it. I dont know if that will work with the

drains

> > but it is very convenient if the containers fit in a holder.

Then

> > you dont have to worry about banging or detaching the drains.

> > Granted i looked like a 1970 Roller Derby reject between the

suit

> > and the fanny pak but man was i comfortable. and

> >

> > --- In _ @ --- In _Sali

> (mailto:_ @SalineSupporSal_

> (mailto: ) )

> > , shellyjo1021@ , she

> > >

> > > Ok Rogene

> > > Your starting to freak with me. It wont fit under street

> clothes

> > whats up

> > > with that!!!!!!

> > > Can I put a zip up jacket on and wear that for 7 days. HAHAHA.

> > > What are you suppose to wear with it.....I cant walk around

> here

> > in my bra I

> > > have boys galore....HEHEHEHE

> > > Ok now I am going to emptying a bottle from my boobs are you

> > joking!!!!!! jo

> > > Will I be able to handle this. Is it like breast feeding or

> > what? Oh MY Oh

> > > MY

> > > what have I done to deserve this

> > >

> > > Sincerely in Need of Instructions Today....... Sincerely

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 2/7/2008 3:54:28 P.M. Eastern Standard

Time,

> > > saxony01@ writes:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ,

> > >

> > > You'll probably have drains too . . .

> > >

> > > They shouldn't be painful . . . just awkward because they

don't

> > fit well

> > > under street clothes.

> > >

> > > Sometimes fluids collect following surgery. . . Better to

drain

> > them off

> > > than to let them accumulate with accompanying pressure and

pain.

> > >

> > > If the fluids are contaminated, you'll want that stuff out

ASAP

> > anyway.

> > >

> > > They're just a small tube that goes from the incision to a

> > collection

> > > bottle. Your job is to empty the bottle and keep everything

> > clean. Not a problem.

> > >

> > > Rogene

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award

surprises o

> > Music.

> > > (__http://music.http://music._ (http://music.http//music.)

> <_WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhtt_

(wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_)

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) )

> > NCID=aolcmp00300000 NCI

> > > 48)

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises

o

> Music.

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>