RemedySpot.com

Keep Moving Forward

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cherie and All, This just came in my mailbox while we were talking about getting through our challenges! Love, PH

The Bridge ~ Step 25 ~ Keep Moving Forward

Our challenges are there in order to take us to a greater awareness

There are times for all of us when life presents its challenges. We might feel like we've lost our way and there's nowhere to turn. Every road appears bleak, cold, unforgiving, and the voices of doubt won't give us a moment's rest.

The Intenders would like to give some encouragement to those of you who are going through your stuff. When all hope appears to be gone, your intentions are still there. Your choices are still there. Keep moving forward. Even though the voices in your head tell you that all is lost and that any further action on your part would be futile, don't give up. Remember the truth - that just because your intentions haven't manifested yet doesn't mean that they're not going to manifest.

Keep moving forward. No matter what. And intend that, from now on, all of your changes are gradual, gentle, and full of grace.

The Intention Process never fails. It is only when we become impatient, intolerant, or forget that our thoughts are creating our experiences that we bring suffering to ourselves. There is no situation that cannot be turned around. There is always a bright side. In every experience, there is a gift, even if we have to use a magnifying glass to find it. We can manifest miracles as long as we never give up on our dreams, as long as we intend it and keep lining ourselves up with the highest that is within us.

Be good to yourself. Life's experiences are meant to move us closer to realizing who we truly are. Every challenge takes us nearer to a knowing that, at our core, we are Spiritual Beings. And, always remember that things can change. Good things can happen in the blink of an eye. One moment you may be mad at the world and thinking about giving up on all that is near and dear to you - and, in the next moment, a spark of love may warm your heart and bring newfound joy into your life. Your Spirit may soar. Keep moving forward.

From The Intenders Handbook

My Intention for today is: I intend that I am always moving forwardtoward the manifestation of my dreams.

We encourage you to forward this message to your list of friends. If this message was sent to you from a friend, you can go to http://www.intenders.org to sign up free for The Intenders Bridge.You may need to reset your mail filters to ensure that you receive every Intenders Bridge Message. If you are ever missing a Bridge Message it is most likely in your junkmail folder. To obtain a missing Bridge message at anytime, go to: http://www.intenders.org/support or Click Here.