RemedySpot.com

Lynda . . . Where are you?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lynda ~

Will they give you a sheet with exactly your

condition and what they are doing for you to

take with you to Hawaii ? and also contact a

doctor over there for you in case you need it?

I am sorry you are feeling bad, Bless your heart

Love you ~ and praying for you ~ and sending you

healing energy ~ DedeWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

My dear Lynda,

I have been studying on cancer with the Gerson Book

You may want to know this But they make Amygdalin 500mg 3 times a day ..........you can take oral and its non-toxic for your body it helps with Pain in Cancer patients.You can get it intravenous then you take 9grams instead.

Continue with this until cancer is gone.

I thought you could ask your doctor to prescribe for Pain and its not putting any chemicals in your body at the same time...OOOOHH it also has a strong cancer-fighting potential with regards to secondary cancer as well. Are you doing coffee enemas as well. This reports very potent to cancer as well.

LOve ya,

In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, coss@... writes:

Rogene,Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I am mentally and physically exhausted.I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.LyndaAt 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:>Lynda,>>You're too quiet today! . ..>>Are you OK?>>Hugs and prayers,>>Rogene> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

I am so sorry Lynda I thought this would definitely help you. I know what you mean by not being able to tolerate smells. Whewww I dont like a lot of smells due to implants of course. Maybe you can put a clothes pin on your nose.........LOLOL

I was just talking to a man that has beat cancer 3 times at my sons basketball game......He said he followed a nutritist diet and ate a lot of asparagus all the time. I hope you are too. Your in my thoughts daily

I think that's why I started reading this book.

The man still smokes cigarettes after beating cancer for 3 times . He said he can do it again. Boy does he have the will power........I dont think I would temp cigarettes though. I use to be a smoker and I quit 14 months ago.........still doing good at that. I always wanted to quit but could never do it now it was a MUST!!

Take it easy....its nice to hear from you...I was wondering what you were up to. Hopefully lots of SLEEP and peaceful music . Good for you and your soul.

Love

In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:11:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, coss@... writes:

,The only real pain I have is in my foot from the RSD.Sometimes in my chest when I need the fluid drained.I cannot even tolerate the smell of coffee right now, makes me ill. Maybe in between when the nausea leaves, and I pray it does.LyndaAt 06:35 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:>My dear Lynda,>>I have been studying on cancer with the Gerson Book>You may want to know this But they make Amygdalin 500mg 3 times a >day ..........you can take oral and its non-toxic for your body it >helps with Pain in Cancer patients.You can get it intravenous then >you take 9grams instead.>Continue with this until cancer is gone.>I thought you could ask your doctor to prescribe for Pain and its >not putting any chemicals in your body at the same time...OOOOHH it >also has a strong cancer-fighting potential with regards to >secondary cancer as well. Are you doing coffee enemas as >well. This reports very potent to cancer as well.>>LOve ya, >>>>In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, >cossprivatei writes:>>Rogene,>>Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter>of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I>am mentally and physically exhausted.>>I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed>trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.>>I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I>leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.>>Lynda>>At 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:>> >Lynda,> >> >You're too quiet today! . ..> >> >Are you OK?> >> >Hugs and prayers,> >> >Rogene> >>>>>>>---------->Who's never won? ><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:49:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, coss@... writes:

,Congrats on quitting smoking. That guy is crazy to tempt fate like that.I am actually sleeping pretty well, probably because I am so tired. I sleep 6-7 hours without any trouble, sometimes a little longer. I would sleep longer but the nausea wakes me up.LyndaAt 08:33 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:>I am so sorry Lynda I thought this would definitely help you. I >know what you mean by not being able to tolerate smells. Whewww I >dont like a lot of smells due to implants of course. Maybe you can >put a clothes pin on your nose.........LOLOL>I was just talking to a man that has beat cancer 3 times at my sons >basketball game......He said he followed a nutritist diet and ate a >lot of asparagus all the time. I hope you are too. Your in my thoughts daily>I think that's why I started reading this book.>>The man still smokes cigarettes after beating cancer for 3 times . >He said he can do it again. Boy does he have the will power........I >dont think I would temp cigarettes though. I use to be a smoker and >I quit 14 months ago.........still doing good at that. I always >wanted to quit but could never do it now it was a MUST!!>>Take it easy....its nice to hear from you...I was wondering what you >were up to. Hopefully lots of SLEEP and peaceful music . Good for >you and your soul.>Love >>In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:11:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, >cossprivatei writes:>>,>>The only real pain I have is in my foot from the RSD.>>Sometimes in my chest when I need the fluid drained.>>I cannot even tolerate the smell of coffee right now, makes me>ill. Maybe in between when the nausea leaves, and I pray it does.>>Lynda>>At 06:35 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:>> >My dear Lynda,> >> >I have been studying on cancer with the Gerson Book> >You may want to know this But they make Amygdalin 500mg 3 times a> >day ..........you can take oral and its non-toxic for your body it> >helps with Pain in Cancer patients.You can get it intravenous then> >you take 9grams instead.> >Continue with this until cancer is gone.> >I thought you could ask your doctor to prescribe for Pain and its> >not putting any chemicals in your body at the same time...OOOOHH it> >also has a strong cancer-fighting potential with regards to> >secondary cancer as well. Are you doing coffee enemas as> >well. This reports very potent to cancer as well.> >> >LOve ya, > >> >> >> >In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,> ><mailto:coss%40privatei.com>cossprivatei writes:> >> >Rogene,> >> >Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter> >of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I> >am mentally and physically exhausted.> >> >I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed> >trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.> >> >I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I> >leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.> >> >Lynda> >> >At 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:> >> > >Lynda,> > >> > >You're too quiet today! . ..> > >> > >Are you OK?> > >> > >Hugs and prayers,> > >> > >Rogene> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >----------> >Who's never won?> ><<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aol > cmp00300000002548>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest >> >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> >>>>>>>---------->Who's never won? ><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Lynda,

Rest is a lot of your body healing itself..........when I dont feel good I do the opposite .......I dont sleep.

That is good that you can .......are you aloud to take natural stuff for nausea like chamolie tea and peppermint oil really helps me with nausea......Yuck I hate feelling like I am always going to barf. I put the peppermint oil under my nose and this usually always takes it away. Heaven Scent...

In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:49:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, coss@... writes:

,Congrats on quitting smoking. That guy is crazy to tempt fate like that.I am actually sleeping pretty well, probably because I am so tired. I sleep 6-7 hours without any trouble, sometimes a little longer. I would sleep longer but the nausea wakes me up.LyndaAt 08:33 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:>I am so sorry Lynda I thought this would definitely help you. I >know what you mean by not being able to tolerate smells. Whewww I >dont like a lot of smells due to implants of course. Maybe you can >put a clothes pin on your nose.........LOLOL>I was just talking to a man that has beat cancer 3 times at my sons >basketball game......He said he followed a nutritist diet and ate a >lot of asparagus all the time. I hope you are too. Your in my thoughts daily>I think that's why I started reading this book.>>The man still smokes cigarettes after beating cancer for 3 times . >He said he can do it again. Boy does he have the will power........I >dont think I would temp cigarettes though. I use to be a smoker and >I quit 14 months ago.........still doing good at that. I always >wanted to quit but could never do it now it was a MUST!!>>Take it easy....its nice to hear from you...I was wondering what you >were up to. Hopefully lots of SLEEP and peaceful music . Good for >you and your soul.>Love >>In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:11:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, >cossprivatei writes:>>,>>The only real pain I have is in my foot from the RSD.>>Sometimes in my chest when I need the fluid drained.>>I cannot even tolerate the smell of coffee right now, makes me>ill. Maybe in between when the nausea leaves, and I pray it does.>>Lynda>>At 06:35 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:>> >My dear Lynda,> >> >I have been studying on cancer with the Gerson Book> >You may want to know this But they make Amygdalin 500mg 3 times a> >day ..........you can take oral and its non-toxic for your body it> >helps with Pain in Cancer patients.You can get it intravenous then> >you take 9grams instead.> >Continue with this until cancer is gone.> >I thought you could ask your doctor to prescribe for Pain and its> >not putting any chemicals in your body at the same time...OOOOHH it> >also has a strong cancer-fighting potential with regards to> >secondary cancer as well. Are you doing coffee enemas as> >well. This reports very potent to cancer as well.> >> >LOve ya, > >> >> >> >In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,> ><mailto:coss%40privatei.com>cossprivatei writes:> >> >Rogene,> >> >Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter> >of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I> >am mentally and physically exhausted.> >> >I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed> >trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.> >> >I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I> >leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.> >> >Lynda> >> >At 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:> >> > >Lynda,> > >> > >You're too quiet today! . ..> > >> > >Are you OK?> > >> > >Hugs and prayers,> > >> > >Rogene> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >----------> >Who's never won?> ><<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aol > cmp00300000002548>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest >> >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> >>>>>>>---------->Who's never won? ><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Rogene,

Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter

of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I

am mentally and physically exhausted.

I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed

trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.

I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I

leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.

Lynda

At 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>Lynda,

>

>You're too quiet today! . ..

>

>Are you OK?

>

>Hugs and prayers,

>

>Rogene

>

Dede,

I am going to ask for a letter outlining the problem and the

procedure necessary to provide relief.

I had to take a lot more anti-nausea meds today. I thought I was

getting better. Guess not.

Lynda

At 04:53 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>Lynda ~

>Will they give you a sheet with exactly your

>condition and what they are doing for you to

>take with you to Hawaii ? and also contact a

>doctor over there for you in case you need it?

>I am sorry you are feeling bad, Bless your heart

>Love you ~ and praying for you ~ and sending you

>healing energy ~ Dede

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Who's never won?

><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp0030000000\

2548>Biggest

>Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

>

The only real pain I have is in my foot from the RSD.

Sometimes in my chest when I need the fluid drained.

I cannot even tolerate the smell of coffee right now, makes me

ill. Maybe in between when the nausea leaves, and I pray it does.

Lynda

At 06:35 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>My dear Lynda,

>

>I have been studying on cancer with the Gerson Book

>You may want to know this But they make Amygdalin 500mg 3 times a

>day ..........you can take oral and its non-toxic for your body it

>helps with Pain in Cancer patients.You can get it intravenous then

>you take 9grams instead.

>Continue with this until cancer is gone.

>I thought you could ask your doctor to prescribe for Pain and its

>not putting any chemicals in your body at the same time...OOOOHH it

>also has a strong cancer-fighting potential with regards to

>secondary cancer as well. Are you doing coffee enemas as

>well. This reports very potent to cancer as well.

>

>LOve ya,

>

>

>

>In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

>coss@... writes:

>

>Rogene,

>

>Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter

>of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I

>am mentally and physically exhausted.

>

>I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed

>trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.

>

>I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I

>leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.

>

>Lynda

>

>At 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>

> >Lynda,

> >

> >You're too quiet today! . ..

> >

> >Are you OK?

> >

> >Hugs and prayers,

> >

> >Rogene

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Who's never won?

><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp0030000000\

2548>Biggest

>

Congrats on quitting smoking. That guy is crazy to tempt fate like that.

I am actually sleeping pretty well, probably because I am so

tired. I sleep 6-7 hours without any trouble, sometimes a little

longer. I would sleep longer but the nausea wakes me up.

Lynda

At 08:33 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>I am so sorry Lynda I thought this would definitely help you. I

>know what you mean by not being able to tolerate smells. Whewww I

>dont like a lot of smells due to implants of course. Maybe you can

>put a clothes pin on your nose.........LOLOL

>I was just talking to a man that has beat cancer 3 times at my sons

>basketball game......He said he followed a nutritist diet and ate a

>lot of asparagus all the time. I hope you are too. Your in my thoughts daily

>I think that's why I started reading this book.

>

>The man still smokes cigarettes after beating cancer for 3 times .

>He said he can do it again. Boy does he have the will power........I

>dont think I would temp cigarettes though. I use to be a smoker and

>I quit 14 months ago.........still doing good at that. I always

>wanted to quit but could never do it now it was a MUST!!

>

>Take it easy....its nice to hear from you...I was wondering what you

>were up to. Hopefully lots of SLEEP and peaceful music . Good for

>you and your soul.

>Love

>

>In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:11:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

>coss@... writes:

>

>,

>

>The only real pain I have is in my foot from the RSD.

>

>Sometimes in my chest when I need the fluid drained.

>

>I cannot even tolerate the smell of coffee right now, makes me

>ill. Maybe in between when the nausea leaves, and I pray it does.

>

>Lynda

>

>At 06:35 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>

> >My dear Lynda,

> >

> >I have been studying on cancer with the Gerson Book

> >You may want to know this But they make Amygdalin 500mg 3 times a

> >day ..........you can take oral and its non-toxic for your body it

> >helps with Pain in Cancer patients.You can get it intravenous then

> >you take 9grams instead.

> >Continue with this until cancer is gone.

> >I thought you could ask your doctor to prescribe for Pain and its

> >not putting any chemicals in your body at the same time...OOOOHH it

> >also has a strong cancer-fighting potential with regards to

> >secondary cancer as well. Are you doing coffee enemas as

> >well. This reports very potent to cancer as well.

> >

> >LOve ya,

> >

> >

> >

> >In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> ><mailto:coss%40privatei.com>coss@... writes:

> >

> >Rogene,

> >

> >Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter

> >of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I

> >am mentally and physically exhausted.

> >

> >I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed

> >trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.

> >

> >I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I

> >leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.

> >

> >Lynda

> >

> >At 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

> >

> > >Lynda,

> > >

> > >You're too quiet today! . ..

> > >

> > >Are you OK?

> > >

> > >Hugs and prayers,

> > >

> > >Rogene

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >----------

> >Who's never won?

> ><<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aol

>

cmp00300000002548>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=\

aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest

>

> >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Who's never won?

2548>Biggest

>

Yeh

That is just plain right being ignorant. I dont judge either

my husband still smokes and my parents do also.

I thought the same thing that smoking cause

my brain fog. I kinda miss it at times but NEVER

going back to it. I love the extra money though.

I quit 6 days before Christmas!!! That was my

present to God to keep this temple clean!!!

And I would do a better job.

In a message dated 2/8/2008 9:03:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Hey ,Congrats on quitting. I quit back in July when all of this started to really flare up. I thought the smioking was causing all of my problems...who knew! Cant say i really miss it at this point though and i really think if it wasnt for all of the problems with my boobs, i would have never quit so at least the implants served one good puporse :). I work with a guy who just recently returned to work from being treated for throat cancer. He still goes out for a cigarette every 20 minutes????? Now i refuse to become one of these reformed smokers and leture to people but that , in my opinion, is just plain stupidity in my book.> >> > >Lynda,> > >> > >You're too quiet today! . ..> > >> > >Are you OK?> > >> > >Hugs and prayers,> > >> > >Rogene> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >----------> >Who's never won? > ><_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://muhttp://music.<WBht> tp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548) >Biggest > >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Lynda

Not the MInt Tea ........Peppermint Oil placed under your nose or on your stomach

helps nausea. Chamolile Tea is sootheing for digestive that might help for nausea.

I am sorry if I didn't explain this well..........I apologise for that.

See what you think about that. I sleep with peppermint oil (organic) under my nose everynight

because of the nausea. It relaxes that feeling and makes it go away .Sometimes

I have to breathe it in deeply and takes affect right away.

Forgive Me,

In a message dated 2/8/2008 9:01:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, coss@... writes:

,The Mint tea made it worse, so don't know what to try now.LyndaAt 09:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:>Lynda,>>Rest is a lot of your body healing itself..........when I dont feel >good I do the opposite .......I dont sleep.>That is good that you can .......are you aloud to take natural stuff >for nausea like chamolie tea and peppermint oil really helps me with >nausea......Yuck I hate feelling like I am always going to barf. I >put the peppermint oil under my nose and this usually always takes >it away. Heaven Scent...>>>In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:49:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, >cossprivatei writes:>>,>>Congrats on quitting smoking. That guy is crazy to tempt fate like that.>>I am actually sleeping pretty well, probably because I am so>tired. I sleep 6-7 hours without any trouble, sometimes a little>longer. I would sleep longer but the nausea wakes me up.>>Lynda>>At 08:33 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:>> >I am so sorry Lynda I thought this would definitely help you. I> >know what you mean by not being able to tolerate smells. Whewww I> >dont like a lot of smells due to implants of course. Maybe you can> >put a clothes pin on your nose.........LOLOL> >I was just talking to a man that has beat cancer 3 times at my sons> >basketball game......He said he followed a nutritist diet and ate a> >lot of asparagus all the time. I hope you are too. Your in my thoughts daily> >I think that's why I started reading this book.> >> >The man still smokes cigarettes after beating cancer for 3 times .> >He said he can do it again. Boy does he have the will power........I> >dont think I would temp cigarettes though. I use to be a smoker and> >I quit 14 months ago.........still doing good at that. I always> >wanted to quit but could never do it now it was a MUST!!> >> >Take it easy....its nice to hear from you...I was wondering what you> >were up to. Hopefully lots of SLEEP and peaceful music . Good for> >you and your soul.> >Love > >> >In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:11:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,> ><mailto:coss%40privatei.com>cossprivatei writes:> >> >,> >> >The only real pain I have is in my foot from the RSD.> >> >Sometimes in my chest when I need the fluid drained.> >> >I cannot even tolerate the smell of coffee right now, makes me> >ill. Maybe in between when the nausea leaves, and I pray it does.> >> >Lynda> >> >At 06:35 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:> >> > >My dear Lynda,> > >> > >I have been studying on cancer with the Gerson Book> > >You may want to know this But they make Amygdalin 500mg 3 times a> > >day ..........you can take oral and its non-toxic for your body it> > >helps with Pain in Cancer patients.You can get it intravenous then> > >you take 9grams instead.> > >Continue with this until cancer is gone.> > >I thought you could ask your doctor to prescribe for Pain and its> > >not putting any chemicals in your body at the same time...OOOOHH it> > >also has a strong cancer-fighting potential with regards to> > >secondary cancer as well. Are you doing coffee enemas as> > >well. This reports very potent to cancer as well.> > >> > >LOve ya, > > >> > >> > >> > >In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,> > ><mailto:coss%40privatei.com><mailto:coss%40privatei.com>coss@priv > atei.com writes:> > >> > >Rogene,> > >> > >Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter> > >of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I> > >am mentally and physically exhausted.> > >> > >I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed> > >trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.> > >> > >I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I> > >leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.> > >> > >Lynda> > >> > >At 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:> > >> > > >Lynda,> > > >> > > >You're too quiet today! . ..> > > >> > > >Are you OK?> > > >> > > >Hugs and prayers,> > > >> > > >Rogene> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >----------> > >Who's never won?> > ><<<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID= > aol>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aol> > > cmp00300000002548><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest >> >> > >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >----------> >Who's never won?> ><<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aol > cmp00300000002548>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest >> >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> >>>>>>>---------->Who's never won? ><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Colorado.

Lynda

At 08:58 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>

>

>In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:49:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

>coss@... writes:

>

>,

>

>Congrats on quitting smoking. That guy is crazy to tempt fate like that.

>

>I am actually sleeping pretty well, probably because I am so

>tired. I sleep 6-7 hours without any trouble, sometimes a little

>longer. I would sleep longer but the nausea wakes me up.

>

>Lynda

>

>At 08:33 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>

> >I am so sorry Lynda I thought this would definitely help you. I

> >know what you mean by not being able to tolerate smells. Whewww I

> >dont like a lot of smells due to implants of course. Maybe you can

> >put a clothes pin on your nose.........LOLOL

> >I was just talking to a man that has beat cancer 3 times at my sons

> >basketball game......He said he followed a nutritist diet and ate a

> >lot of asparagus all the time. I hope you are too. Your in my thoughts daily

> >I think that's why I started reading this book.

> >

> >The man still smokes cigarettes after beating cancer for 3 times .

> >He said he can do it again. Boy does he have the will power........I

> >dont think I would temp cigarettes though. I use to be a smoker and

> >I quit 14 months ago.........still doing good at that. I always

> >wanted to quit but could never do it now it was a MUST!!

> >

> >Take it easy....its nice to hear from you...I was wondering what you

> >were up to. Hopefully lots of SLEEP and peaceful music . Good for

> >you and your soul.

> >Love

> >

> >In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:11:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> >

> >,

> >

> >The only real pain I have is in my foot from the RSD.

> >

> >Sometimes in my chest when I need the fluid drained.

> >

> >I cannot even tolerate the smell of coffee right now, makes me

> >ill. Maybe in between when the nausea leaves, and I pray it does.

> >

> >Lynda

> >

> >At 06:35 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

> >

> > >My dear Lynda,

> > >

> > >I have been studying on cancer with the Gerson Book

> > >You may want to know this But they make Amygdalin 500mg 3 times a

> > >day ..........you can take oral and its non-toxic for your body it

> > >helps with Pain in Cancer patients.You can get it intravenous then

> > >you take 9grams instead.

> > >Continue with this until cancer is gone.

> > >I thought you could ask your doctor to prescribe for Pain and its

> > >not putting any chemicals in your body at the same time...OOOOHH it

> > >also has a strong cancer-fighting potential with regards to

> > >secondary cancer as well. Are you doing coffee enemas as

> > >well. This reports very potent to cancer as well.

> > >

> > >LOve ya,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > ><mailto:coss%40privatei.com><mailto:coss%40privatei.com>coss@priv

> atei.com writes:

> > >

> > >Rogene,

> > >

> > >Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter

> > >of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I

> > >am mentally and physically exhausted.

> > >

> > >I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed

> > >trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.

> > >

> > >I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I

> > >leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.

> > >

> > >Lynda

> > >

> > >At 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

> > >

> > > >Lynda,

> > > >

> > > >You're too quiet today! . ..

> > > >

> > > >Are you OK?

> > > >

> > > >Hugs and prayers,

> > > >

> > > >Rogene

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >----------

> > >Who's never won?

> > ><<<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=

> aol>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aol

> >

>

cmp00300000002548><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID\

=aolcmp00300000002548>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?N\

CID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest

>

> >

> > >Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >----------

> >Who's never won?

>

cmp00300000002548>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=\

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Who's never won?

2548>Biggest

>

The Mint tea made it worse, so don't know what to try now.

Lynda

At 09:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>Lynda,

>

>Rest is a lot of your body healing itself..........when I dont feel

>good I do the opposite .......I dont sleep.

>That is good that you can .......are you aloud to take natural stuff

>for nausea like chamolie tea and peppermint oil really helps me with

>nausea......Yuck I hate feelling like I am always going to barf. I

>put the peppermint oil under my nose and this usually always takes

>it away. Heaven Scent...

>

>

>In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:49:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

>coss@... writes:

>

>,

>

>Congrats on quitting smoking. That guy is crazy to tempt fate like that.

>

>I am actually sleeping pretty well, probably because I am so

>tired. I sleep 6-7 hours without any trouble, sometimes a little

>longer. I would sleep longer but the nausea wakes me up.

>

>Lynda

>

>At 08:33 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

>

> >I am so sorry Lynda I thought this would definitely help you. I

> >know what you mean by not being able to tolerate smells. Whewww I

> >dont like a lot of smells due to implants of course. Maybe you can

> >put a clothes pin on your nose.........LOLOL

> >I was just talking to a man that has beat cancer 3 times at my sons

> >basketball game......He said he followed a nutritist diet and ate a

> >lot of asparagus all the time. I hope you are too. Your in my thoughts daily

> >I think that's why I started reading this book.

> >

> >The man still smokes cigarettes after beating cancer for 3 times .

> >He said he can do it again. Boy does he have the will power........I

> >dont think I would temp cigarettes though. I use to be a smoker and

> >I quit 14 months ago.........still doing good at that. I always

> >wanted to quit but could never do it now it was a MUST!!

> >

> >Take it easy....its nice to hear from you...I was wondering what you

> >were up to. Hopefully lots of SLEEP and peaceful music . Good for

> >you and your soul.

> >Love

> >

> >In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:11:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> >

> >,

> >

> >The only real pain I have is in my foot from the RSD.

> >

> >Sometimes in my chest when I need the fluid drained.

> >

> >I cannot even tolerate the smell of coffee right now, makes me

> >ill. Maybe in between when the nausea leaves, and I pray it does.

> >

> >Lynda

> >

> >At 06:35 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

> >

> > >My dear Lynda,

> > >

> > >I have been studying on cancer with the Gerson Book

> > >You may want to know this But they make Amygdalin 500mg 3 times a

> > >day ..........you can take oral and its non-toxic for your body it

> > >helps with Pain in Cancer patients.You can get it intravenous then

> > >you take 9grams instead.

> > >Continue with this until cancer is gone.

> > >I thought you could ask your doctor to prescribe for Pain and its

> > >not putting any chemicals in your body at the same time...OOOOHH it

> > >also has a strong cancer-fighting potential with regards to

> > >secondary cancer as well. Are you doing coffee enemas as

> > >well. This reports very potent to cancer as well.

> > >

> > >LOve ya,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >In a message dated 2/7/2008 6:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > ><mailto:coss%40privatei.com><mailto:coss%40privatei.com>coss@priv

> atei.com writes:

> > >

> > >Rogene,

> > >

> > >Went to Boulder today, had another thoracentesis. They took a liter

> > >of fluid out of the pleural cavity. I can breathe better again. I

> > >am mentally and physically exhausted.

> > >

> > >I have been quite nauseated and have spent a lot of time in bed

> > >trying to keep warm as I chill a lot.

> > >

> > >I hope this gets better soon. I have an appt. on Tues. before I

> > >leave for Hawaii on Wed.. They still don't want me to go.

> > >

> > >Lynda

> > >

> > >At 02:01 PM 2/7/2008, you wrote:

> > >

> > > >Lynda,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >Are you OK?

> > > >

> > > >Hugs and prayers,

> > > >

> > > >Rogene

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >----------

> > >Who's never won?

> > ><<<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=

> aol>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aol

> >

>

cmp00300000002548><http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID\

=aolcmp00300000002548>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?N\

CID=aolcmp00300000002548>Biggest

>

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >----------

> >Who's never won?

>

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Who's never won?

2548>Biggest

>

Hey ,

Congrats on quitting. I quit back in July when all of this started

to really flare up. I thought the smioking was causing all of my

problems...who knew! Cant say i really miss it at this point though

and i really think if it wasnt for all of the problems with my

boobs, i would have never quit so at least the implants served one

good puporse :). I work with a guy who just recently returned to

work from being treated for throat cancer. He still goes out for a

cigarette every 20 minutes????? Now i refuse to become one of these

reformed smokers and leture to people but that , in my opinion, is

just plain stupidity in my book.

> >

> > >Lynda,

> > >

> > >You're too quiet today! . ..

> > >

> > >Are you OK?

> > >

> > >Hugs and prayers,

> > >

> > >Rogene

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >----------

> >Who's never won?

>

><_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://muhttp://mu

sic.<WBht

> tp://mu_

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?

NCID=aolcmp00300000002548) >Biggest

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

my husband's idea of quitting is to stop buying packs. Now he has

become that annoying cheap skate that bums them off of everyone..lol

> > >

> > > >Lynda,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >Are you OK?

> > > >

> > > >Hugs and prayers,

> > > >

> > > >Rogene

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >----------

> > >Who's never won?

> >

> ><__http://music.http://music._ (http://music.http//music.)

> <_WBhttp://muhttp:WBhttp://mWBhttp://WBht_

(wbhttp://muhttp://mushttp://muhttp://mu)

> sic.<WBht

> > _tp://mu__ (tp://mu_/)

> > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID=aolcmp0>Biggest

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises

of al

> Music.

> > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

,Does your hubby ever talk in his sleep?When one is talking in their sleep, their brain waves are the same as those of someone in deep hypnosis. . . You can program them at that time and they will never know the difference.I did that to my ex . . . I picked a day for him to quit smoking . . . Told him he wanted to quit, that he would be happy about quiting and that he would be free of any desire for a cigarette . . On the day I picked, I saw an empty pack in the trash . . . He didn't run to the store for more (he had quit buying cartons too) but I didn't say anything. . . A week later, he proudly announced he had quit smoking and it wasn't bothering him a bit. I asked why he quit . . .

He told me that, if a friend of his (who was in ICU because of a heart attack - and couldn't have a cigarette), could quit smoking, he could too! LOL, . . .whatever works! . . . And it did!Rogene