RemedySpot.com

Re: Lea and Friends...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh, Sandy, you bet we are your family. My family has abandoned me too, but like always tells me they will need me before I need them. He is wrong, because I really need them now. My son is sitting around, and he could help to fix the mess in our basement...he could not care less; it is our problem.

Honey, the people who claim that breast implants do not make us sick will have to answer to someone one day. The women who are getting implants today will not get any support, because they should know that they are not safe. Many believe what their plastic surgeon tells them. Do you think that he/she cares if the women get sick...this is all about money and power.

Sandy, we would have to sell our home for me to go to Dr. Kolb. That would end my marriage, and I am so afraid of flying. We have no credit cards, and we cannot even take out a second mortgage on our home. Between the moldy home and what the manufacturers and my lawyer did to me, we have lost most everything...no credit for 7 years. has to teach from our home because of my health. All we have left is a few friends, and our two little kittens, and of course we have each other. I hope that you understand why I cannot go to another country to have the capsules removed. I think that they will have to stay in me forever.

This group has saved my life many times, and we will all be here for you until you are well. We will protect you from the people who try to hurt you. They are making you sick, and causing you too much stress.

We love you so.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Lea and Friends

My family does not believe in implant illness.

There are two woman close to my family with saline implants

and neither has fallen ill thus far, which only proves to them...

My implant illness is all in my head.

I told them to contact Dr. Kolb and they refused to

If one of these woman become deathly ill.

You betcha, I will be their first phone call !!!

My brother said I did not have to travel out of state to Atlanta Georgia

to get explanted and for me to go to their friend who is a PS.

When I called their office I said do you believe

implants can make woman sick and they said no way

Run Sandy Run......

For this reason they did not help me out finanially

Wait til this happens a woman they know

Hate to say this and God please forgive me

Hope one of these ladies can prove me right !!!

This is my family right here,

Sandy~

Sandy, I have had a mild kidney disease with a cystic lesion for a few years. It seems like my doctors feel that it will go away on its own. The only problem that I have is lower back pain, and the heating bad, and rest makes it better.

Honey, you have been through too much, and I wonder how you handle all this. Do you have a family who will help you to get through this? We are all her, but you need someone close who will give you love and support.

We love you.......Lea

Guest guest

Oh Lea,I wish there was something we could do to fix things for you . . . I know it feels overwhelming with everything going on. I know one thing . . . you may be down, but you're a survivor! . . . Just tell those doctors to get out of your way and let you get well!Do you have to see this particular set of doctors, or can you see someone else for a second opinion? I've never thought they've done right by you. I know it's terribly hard for see you go through this for so long too . . . Please be patient with him. . . Guys want to "fix" those they love. . . When they can't, it's really hard to handle - and still look brave and

loving.Love,Rogene

Guest guest

Lea and Sandy,

How I wish you could be healed and find the way to get the help you

need.

Believe that there is a way. Don't give up. We are here for you, and

this is the most loving family you will find with the ability to

understand your fears, concerns and struggles. We know. We'll help

however we can.

LOVE,

Patty

>

> Oh, Sandy, you bet we are your family. My family has abandoned me

too, but like always tells me they will need me before I need

them. He is wrong, because I really need them now. My son is sitting

around, and he could help to fix the mess in our basement...he could

not care less; it is our problem.

>

> Honey, the people who claim that breast implants do not make us

sick will have to answer to someone one day. The women who are

getting implants today will not get any support, because they should

know that they are not safe. Many believe what their plastic surgeon

tells them. Do you think that he/she cares if the women get

sick...this is all about money and power.

>

> Sandy, we would have to sell our home for me to go to Dr. Kolb.

That would end my marriage, and I am so afraid of flying. We have no

credit cards, and we cannot even take out a second mortgage on our

home. Between the moldy home and what the manufacturers and my lawyer

did to me, we have lost most everything...no credit for 7 years.

has to teach from our home because of my health. All we have

left is a few friends, and our two little kittens, and of course we

have each other. I hope that you understand why I cannot go to

another country to have the capsules removed. I think that they will

have to stay in me forever.

>

> This group has saved my life many times, and we will all be here

for you until you are well. We will protect you from the people who

try to hurt you. They are making you sick, and causing you too much

stress.

>

> We love you so.........Lea

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

> Lea and Friends

>

>

>

> My family does not believe in implant illness.

>

> There are two woman close to my family with saline implants

> and neither has fallen ill thus far, which only proves to

them...

> My implant illness is all in my head.

>

> I told them to contact Dr. Kolb and they refused to

> If one of these woman become deathly ill.

> You betcha, I will be their first phone call !!!

>

> My brother said I did not have to travel out of state to

Atlanta Georgia

> to get explanted and for me to go to their friend who is a PS.

>

> When I called their office I said do you believe

> implants can make woman sick and they said no way

> Run Sandy Run......

>

> For this reason they did not help me out finanially

> Wait til this happens a woman they know

>

> Hate to say this and God please forgive me

> Hope one of these ladies can prove me right !!!

>

> This is my family right here,

> Sandy~

>

>

> Sandy, I have had a mild kidney disease with a cystic lesion

for a few years. It seems like my doctors feel that it will go away

on its own. The only problem that I have is lower back pain, and the

heating bad, and rest makes it better.

>

> Honey, you have been through too much, and I wonder how you

handle all this. Do you have a family who will help you to get

through this? We are all her, but you need someone close who will

give you love and support.

>

> We love you.......Lea

>

Guest guest

Rogene, honey:

I really trust my doctors with my care; however, they seem to be afraid to ask for more help regarding my breast problems. They have all told me that, if I continue to have pain, they will demand an MRI. We are working with many new doctors who have come to Canada, and this is very important for me. They are listening to us regarding the big cover up with these deadly breast implants. We know that they will tell other doctors, and this is important to us.

I thank you for your advice, because it means so much to me. As soon as my knee gets better, I plan on getting into Cross Cancer. They really do not know what is going on regarding women who are being implanted after a mastectomy. I have a problem though, because my ex-husband's sister works there. She could stop me from educating them on this subject, she hates me, because I hurt her baby brother. He has five sisters, and they are all divorced.

We will get through this somehow, but not sure what obstacles will get in our way. is getting behind in his work, and that is causing him to be impatient. , our friend who is helping with the basement, will not be coming for a while because must get his university work under control.

Thank you again for your support...Love you, and the other ladies too.....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: Lea and Friends...

Oh Lea,I wish there was something we could do to fix things for you . . . I know it feels overwhelming with everything going on. I know one thing . . . you may be down, but you're a survivor! . . . Just tell those doctors to get out of your way and let you get well!Do you have to see this particular set of doctors, or can you see someone else for a second opinion? I've never thought they've done right by you. I know it's terribly hard for see you go through this for so long too . . . Please be patient with him. . . Guys want to "fix" those they love. . . When they can't, it's really hard to handle - and still look brave and loving.Love,Rogene

Guest guest

Patty, thank you. You are always so sweet and loving. I am very positive that Sandy and I will get well. We have to work very hard to make sure that we both get the correct doctors to work with us.

We must learn to stay away from stressful situations, because for me it really makes me sick. Our immune systems are too fragile to be exposed to toxic people. This group is just what we all need, because it is a safe place. We can tell all of you are problems without any questions.

Sending you love and support too........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lea and Friends> > > > My family does not believe in implant illness. > > There are two woman close to my family with saline implants> and neither has fallen ill thus far, which only proves to them... > My implant illness is all in my head.> > I told them to contact Dr. Kolb and they refused to> If one of these woman become deathly ill.> You betcha, I will be their first phone call !!!> > My brother said I did not have to travel out of state to Atlanta Georgia> to get explanted and for me to go to their friend who is a PS.> > When I called their office I said do you believe > implants can make woman sick and they said no way> Run Sandy Run......> > For this reason they did not help me out finanially > Wait til this happens a woman they know> > Hate to say this and God please forgive me> Hope one of these ladies can prove me right !!!> > This is my family right here, > Sandy~> > > Sandy, I have had a mild kidney disease with a cystic lesion for a few years. It seems like my doctors feel that it will go away on its own. The only problem that I have is lower back pain, and the heating bad, and rest makes it better.> > Honey, you have been through too much, and I wonder how you handle all this. Do you have a family who will help you to get through this? We are all her, but you need someone close who will give you love and support.> > We love you.......Lea>

Guest guest

Oh Lea,You've had pain in your breasts for so long . .. How long do your doctors think is long enough? . . . They are not the ones hurting! . . . If it was their wife, it would have happened a couple years ago!Love,Rogene