RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Special Friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandy,

Sooooooooooooo True. love you,..........

In a message dated 2/7/2008 10:12:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Hi , If nothing else you really do find out who your true friends are when going through all of this, I know I have. But things are only going to get better from here on out so consider yourself blessed that these women that we have never even met are here for us even when those we hold closest to us arent. In this situation i really think that unless you have gone through it, you just dont understand it no matter how hard you try. >> Sandy,> > That balloon message is so true........but all you girls here are my best > friends . I have lost many friends and family being sick this long but you > girls have never left me. I will always be here for you.> SANDY...............> Believe it or not you have helped encourage me along the way with your story.> I found you to be sootheing to my soul. I know I can vent with you without > judgement, Your the best friend any one can have.> > LISA............> You helped me set things straight and keep my mind on the healing track > .......Thanks to all your kind words> for helping me get better.> > PH<> HOw can I forget you ......YOu have been there when I was blue and very > helpful with detoxing and setting the record straight for me. Very smart and > forthcoming of all your information you had for me. Thanks for giving me your > time.What can be better than that........HUm....nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!> > PATTY..........> With your busy schedule and starting this site much courage and wisedom > behind all the scenes .....thank you for helping us all and not giving up on us.> > Rogene........> To the enclopedia .....always full of information and thanks for being there > when you are desperately in need you surely let your colors shine > through........Thank you so much for being there for me.> > a...........> I love hearing about your bad days and hopefully more good to come......It > helps us all learn what is going on in our bodies is so much alike that is > almost unreal..Dont stop being you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > Cherie,> Just love your attitude ...just as honest as they come and truthful about > everything.......Who wouldn't like that in a best friends........YOur > great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > Lynn.......Just soft around all the edges .......I like the encouragements > you give us all.> > Lynda......What can I say about Lynda ..she is a fighter in my eyes and you > make me want to fight harder for my life than ever before....A friend I would > go after in a heart beat.> I> DEDE................to the girl that brings my spirits up high and she keeps > hers lifted as well......I like that about you...YOur as tough as they > come.......> > > I hope I didn't forget anyone but you are my best friends and your great > counselors..........where else can I get my load off my chest for free......and > dont judge me for it .........you Girls are the best of friends I could ever > have. Stay strong and I pray for all of you because I love ya all ......I > mean that with the greatest passion of my heart. > > IN GODS HANDS.........> > > > > In a message dated 2/6/2008 11:30:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > dusty.com@... writes:> > > > Life is too short to wake up with regrets. > So love the people who treat you right.> Forget about the one's who don't.> Believe everything happens for a reason. > > If you get a second chance.> Grab it with both hands. > If it changes your life, let it.> Nobody said life would be easy. > > They just promised it would be worth it. > > \> > > > Friends are like balloons: > Once you let them go, you can't get them back. > > > So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.> (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS) > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.