RemedySpot.com

Be Thou my Vision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is the song of my heart this morning and wanted to share it with you ladies. I'm alone at home and singing at the top of my lungs. Join me in spirit!http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=CD08362-9 & netp_id=415336 & event=EBRN & item_code=WW & view=details#currCeltic Worship with Eden's BridgeBe Thou my VisionBe Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heartBe all else but naught to me, save that Thou art.Be Thou my best Thought, in the day and the night,Both waking and sleeping, Thy presence my light.Be Thou my Wisdom, be Thou my True Word;Be Thou ever with me and I with thee Lord;Be Thou my Great Father, and I Thy true son;Be Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.Be Thou my breastplate, my Sword for the fight;Be Thou my whole honor, be Thou my true might;Be Thou my soul's Shelter, be Thou my strong Tower:O raise Thou me heavenward, Great Power of my power.Riches I need not, nor man's empty praise,Be Thou mine Inheritance, now and alwaysBe Thou and Thou only, the first in my heart,O Sovereign of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.High King of Heaven, Thou heaven's bright SonO grant me its joys after victory is wonGreat Heart of my own heart, whatever befallStill be Thou my vision, O Ruler of all.