RemedySpot.com

Traci - checking in.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello All,I thought it was time for me to check in and update everyone on what's been going on.I still have the open wound under my breast. The cavity is now 1 inch by 2 1/4 inches deep. At least it's not tunneling like it was before. My nurse still comes once a day to pack my breast. My surgeon is sticking with me and is providing excellent aftercare which I appreciate. The main reason this has taken so long to heal is because I had the hematoma that went undetected for 10 years. It basically fossilized everything in there. Yes the capsule has been taken out.I'm back to working full time at work. I've been back since mid January. Even though it's very tough, I keep on going. I'm slowly starting to get my strength back. I keep everyone in my prayers and look forward to the day when we are all healthy again.Love to all,TraciNo hour of life

is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.