RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Our Lynda:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, Lynda, I hate it when doctors give us time lines on how long we will live. My lawyer's father was given 2 years, and he is still here after 10 years. They did the same thing to my brother, who had lung cancer, and he got angry and lived much longer.

Honey, you will beat this, even though you will have to go through the treatments. We will help you to get through this, and we will continue to pray and light candles. Just remember that medicine is a mystery.

You are in our thoughts...love you so....Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Re: Re: Skin Pain

Lynn,Just got back from the PET scan. Have a bunch of fluid in my lungs again. Probably have to have it removed again very soon. Got the paperwork, will know about the PET scan Tues. P.M.This report says positive for malignant cells metastatic carcinoma, consistent with a breast primary. So this is from the breast cancer I had 18 years ago. How about that?LyndaAt 12:28 PM 1/18/2008, you wrote:>Lynda,>>There is a great massage therapist here in town and I have wanted to>make an appointment for awhile now. I will have to try to save for>at least one visit a month.>>Thanks Lynda. How are you today? It is still so cold out! I am>sick of winter and ready for spring.>>Hugs, Lynn>>> > > >> > > > I would suspect it is the peripheral neuropathy so many of us>have.> > >I> > > > recently found something that seems to help, other than the pain> > >medication,> > > > Prednisone and other stuff I take. This is powdered ginger (not>the> > >kind mixed with> > > > salt, just plain ginger), probably a little over 1/4 cup>sprinkled> > >in very warm> > > > bath water, then soak. Could be my imagination, but I don't>think> > >so. Ginger> > > > is a natural anti-inflammatory and since I have inflammation,> > >perhaps enough is> > > > absorbed through the skin to dull the burning...> > > >> > > > You can get large amounts of powdered ginger at Chinese or> > >VietNamese stores> > > > in the spice section. Large bottles in my area (Dallas) are>$.99. I> > >can get 4> > > > baths out of each 3.5 oz bottle... My bottle is labeled Bot Gung> > >and the> > > > ginger is from Viet Nam.> > > >> > > > Cathie> > > >> > > > You will definitely have to clean your tub out. I keep a bath>brush> > >handy for> > > > this.> > > >> > > > In a message dated 1/15/08 6:07:49 PM, spinkscl@ writes:> > > >> > > >> > > > >> > > > > Okay, new symptoms... great.> > > > >> > > > > It started with a burning type sensation under my skin on the> > >back of> > > > > my left thigh. There is no red on my skin or any rash, just>feels> > >like> > > > > my skin is burning. This lasted for about 1 day.> > > > >> > > > > Now today, the leg is better but it has moved up to my back -> > >around> > > > > where my bra strap is. It sort of hurts to wear clothes (boy>that> > > > > sounds silly). It hurt to lean back in my chair because my>shirt> > >was> > > > > pressing on it.> > > > >> > > > > I sound like a wacko. No redness, no rash - just a burning> > >sensation.> > > > >> > > > > Has anybody experienced this? If yes, any advice?> > > > >> > > > > Thanks so much.> > > > >> > > > > Lynn> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > **************> > > > Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.> > > >> > > >> > > > <<http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?>http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?> >http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?> > >NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> > > >> > >> > >> >>>