RemedySpot.com

Update Today's The Big Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Soul Family:

Dear Hearts,Good Evening my beautiful and beloved soul sisters and brothers !!! As you all know today was my first day back to school after having taken time off for about 6 yrs or so, and Well I survived my first day of class. Talk about a small the world the particular teaching that is teaching the class I happen to already know, I haven't had him until now, though I did have his wife as an english teacher back in Middle School as she teaches in the local middle school here in Tolland, and they also live in Tolland, LOL. Well I survived the first day of class and already am inendated with lots of paperwork,etc. Also for the class I have to get the book Fish! Tales: Real-Life Stories to Help You Transform Your Workplace and Your Life By: C. Lundin,Ph.D.,Johh Christenssen and Harry . It sounds like it will be quite an interesting r!

ead. Also during the course of the class I have to keep a journal about my work experiences, and will be doing many other things. Today was basically the Introductions,Forms and Requriements,etc. Other topics to follow in the following weeks are Job Objectives,Meyers Briggs Trait Indicators Assesment, Disscussion Groups on Process Reports,Job Seach Strategies,Interview and Hiring, Violence in the Workplace, Sexual Harrasment, Stress Managment, Time Managment,etc. The course description is basically that this course will provide students the opportunity to apply classroom theory in an actual work setting in paid and unpaid supervised positions related to their majors, Completion of approximately 300hrs of work plus participation in four seminars is required. Seminar topics are related to success on the job as well as career exploration. I'll more than likely be using my current job for the co-op but with some additions or extra responablites,etc!

.. I'm sure there's much more to it than what I have said, but anyways as you can see this should keep me quite busy, though I'm really looking forward to it.

Thankyou all so very much for all your loving thoughts,support and prayers, etc. They are all most truly appreciated.

Love & Hugs To All !!

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

Excited about school