RemedySpot.com

Traci

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm to weak to endure a journey of hematomas and seromas

Traci your a champ you have been through so much along with

Lynda, Dede, Carol and Lea .

Traci have you lost anymore candida weight ?

Sandy~

Sandy, I've had 2 hematomas and 3 seromas. I've had them drained surgically and by needles.

I've also had 2 breast biopsies done by knife & needle.I've come to the point where I think, "come what may". I just do what I have to do and move on. I think of this life as a journey and the best thing to do is to deal with it and move on. Rogene has really good advice.Love ya,Traci

Guest guest

Hi Sandy,No, I haven't any candida weight because I haven't been working on it. What I've done is take as many stresses out of my life as possible. I work on one thing only right now and that's getting the cavity to close. If I focus on too many things it overwhelms me and makes me cry.With my experience with seromas/hematomas is that my breast filled up like a water balloon. They can be of varying sizes. The seromas/hematomas in my simple experience, really aren't that bad on their own to deal with. They can come back multiple times. They are a pain more than anything else. It was the staph infection that tried to kill me, not the seromas/hematomas.Thank you for saying I'm a champ. Yes I've been through a lot but so has everyone else including you. We'll stick together and we will get through this. Remember, one day at a time.Love

Tracidusty.com@... wrote: I'm to weak to endure a journey of hematomas and seromas Traci your a champ you have been through so much along with Lynda, Dede, Carol and Lea . Traci have you lost anymore candida weight ? Sandy~ Sandy, I've had 2 hematomas and 3 seromas. I've had them drained surgically and by needles. I've also had 2 breast biopsies done by knife & needle.I've come to the point where I think, "come what may". I just do what I have to do and move on. I think of this life as a journey and the best thing to do is to deal with it and move on. Rogene has really good advice.Love ya,Traci "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.