RemedySpot.com

RE: Today's The Big Day - First Day of School

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'll think about you dear one. I wish you all the best for this exciting day!!

Much Love and Muahhhh!!!

Johanna

; DS_ReikiCircle ; United_by_Hearts ; Global_Spiritual_Network ; lightworkers_germany ; TOOLG ; TheHealingDen ; TheSpiritWithin From: persian_rose9@...Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:44:02 -0500Subject: [] Today's The Big Day - First Day of School

Beloved Soul Family:

Dear Hearts, Good morning to all my beautiful and beloved soul sisters and brothers !! I hope is well with you all. Well today is the Big Day, my first day of school after having taken a break for about about 6 yrs. I'm both nervous and excited at the same time. Though I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to be taking Co-op otherwise known as ative Work Experience this semester the first class is the afternoon from 2:30-3:30pm. I can only handle one or maybe two classes at the most at a time, and I decieded to start with only one as I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I will be resuming the Culinary Arts Program/Major that I was in before I had withdrawn. I coud really use some prayers. Thanks and love to all.

Love & Hugs Always,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

Excited about starting/going back to school today !!

Téléchargez gratuitement Messenger 2008