RemedySpot.com

Re: Thinking of You...prayers for our a:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sweet a:

Thank you for the lovely note to our group. I know that I have not given you much support; however, I am always in the background, and thinking of everyone. It breaks my heart that you are feeling sick again.

Last week, on Tuesday, I started to get sick again, night sweats, blurred vision and chronic fatigue. I still get short of breath, and that is another signal that something is not right.

Honey, I think that you must slow down because your body is trying to tell you something. We must all learn that our bodies have been altered in a way that is hard to understand. Sometimes it takes years for us to get well, and then we still must be very careful not to do too much. Our Patty is a good example, because she works too hard, and then she has to pay a price for trying to be normal....bless her heart.

Many of the women here in my group do go back to work soon after explant. This is not a good idea, but if you have no demands at home it seems to work. These women are usually single, have easy positions, and they can rest at work. I just went and read one of your emails, and God forbid you had the Cohesive Gel. Honey, I really think that it is too soon for you to return to work. I would never tell anyone what to do; however, the implants that you had were seeping into your body for as long as you had them. The capsule might have protected you for some time; however, it eventually eats through.

Your husband knows that you are suffering, and he wants you to get well. My gets angry at me when I push myself too hard, because he knows that it will bring on a flare.

a, we all love you, and want you well again...love always......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Thinking of You

Hi Ladies,I was just thinking of all of you. My prayers are with each of you.I started back to work last Thursday. Fortunately..... just starting back part-time for now. But.....I'm learning another hard lesson. I need to know when to stop and rest!! I don't know how to do this!! If I'm having a pretty good day I just push myself way too hard. There is always so much to do. Today was one of my worst days since my explant. The early mornings are so hard. I had two very busy days in a row and I paid the price today. Last night I had the night sweats again and didn't sleep well at all. Today I have had fatigue, confusion/brain fog and had episodes of shortness of breath. I have had anxiety today and have been ready to cry at the drop of a hat. I feel like I have done so well since my explant 2 1/2 weeks ago..........until today! Grrrrrrrrrr!I think subconsciously I am in denial about the fact that my body is different. My husband is frustrated with me because I'm pushing myself too hard. I hope I can keep my job. I just don't know. Time will tell.I'm so glad we all have one another for comfort and support. I pray for each of you everyday and I miss being online with you everyday. I was online everyday while I was home after the surgery.Thank you again for everything! When I think back just to January and remember how frustrated and scared I was because no doctor could help me find answers..........and then I found all of you!!! What a blessing!! I'm sharing my story with alot of people and hope to get it to Ilena soon.Love and Prayers,a