RemedySpot.com

Message from Cindy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Original Message ----From: sey <fuchsmorrissey@...>It appears some breast implant offspring are being diagnosed with Autism/Autism-like.There are others that present with Autism/Autism-like symptoms but many (like me)did not put things together...and myselfI focused more on the immune response ofdiseases of autoimmunity and other thingsthat the children were presenting with.We ALL are in this medical snafu as we/humanity are taking "hits" from offendingtriggers, genetically offending triggers...also, via the placental barrier through fetal cellsand humans have the variants of genes/of KEY GENES that simply can NOT embracethis.Genetics is the foundation, BUT NOT "the cause"like some in medicine/science and research wouldlike us to believe....they

DONT want to take theresponsibility for the harm they CAUSE from medicines/vaccines/dentistry and medical devices(breast implants included). Breast feeding with a breast implant (siliconegel and/or saline with a silicone shell is justextra "hits"). I want you to know that I am forwarding on,in the future, any breast implant moms whosechildren have been DX with Autism to yourorganization. (diane@...)I believe that it is best to leave NO stone unturned & hope that you and Ms. McCarthy looked at what I have been saying for years ..AS this ALL about medical aspects, NOT about legal aspects and trying to uphold one's oath of First, do NO harm with ALL offending/genetically offending triggers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------