RemedySpot.com

This website is really interesting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This website may be about Autism . . . but reading through some of the information, it becomes apparent that we (the mothers) find relief in some of the same protocol as Autistic children do . . . Amazing!

But then, when you consider the kids are likely victims of their environment as well as their genes, it's really isn't so strange. I suspect the women are dealing with many of the same problems. We know how badly our thinking processes were affected when we were so sick.

Recently I learned that Autistic-like behavior is pretty common among SiliconeKids. . . I'm wondering that, if the incidence of Autism (1 in 150 kids) is related, to a large degree, by exposure to breast implants, or other implantable deviced or medical equipment (like IV's) in either the child, or it's mother.

Please take some time to look this site over . . . And, if you know a family dealing with Autism, please forward the link to them. . . .

Thanks! Rogene

http://www.talkaboutcuringautism.org/index.htm