RemedySpot.com

about jordan rubin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi!

One thing is im really shocked people are saying it is a hoax.please dont start spreading this

Well i have to say it is not a hoax.I starting changing 8 years ago. WHen the makers diet came out.We are suppose to eat this way. We take medication everytime we get sick or for are illness.Foods heal not medication. Supplement heal to.I cant say enough about primal defense, perfect food,cod liver ,rm10 ,fyi,vit c and cal ,sesonal relief ive taken so many things of his and never has a reaction.

Again look at things you are taking the drugs cause so many side effect and the doctor will almost alway say it was the supplement. My doctor said is was great stuff im taking .So ive been taking his stuff for 8 years with no problems healed so fast after sugery due to the food jordan recommend and supplements. YOu know there are other people that say the same thing jordan,mercola reccommends.LIke body ecology,weston a price there are so many people that agree with what he doing.

YOu know dr weil still believe in vaccination i was shocked about that .vacciantion are killing us.He was in aarp taking about it. I dont believe in soy products. What im trying to say Jordan has so much great info to share. YOu all can heal. what we all have is auto immune disorders.SO if we clean are system, build are immune systems up and get the drugs out of are life we can really heal.Are bodys are so burden with ,food ,medicines,are attitudes ,forgivness and i feel trusting people.

It really upset me that people are bashing him and his supplements.I took alot of just his supplement for when i was pregnant and took after when nursing and still take now.Never had a problem.I feel jordan products saved my life and my girls life.

Again they have never showed any sign of sickness from me breastfeeding with saline implants and i had a bad breast infection.My girls are 3 1/2 breastfeed right up until i had implants taking out had hard time weaning and 5 yr old breastfeed for 2 1/2 yrs. So please think about what your saying and doing.

HOw can i help people and the children if people are bashing jordan cause he is the one that help me heal and my keep my girls from getting sick with his supplements.

HIs 7 keys to wellness book have saved so many people.Ive spoke to people on the makers diet support group and people ive helped and they have healed and some people were on there death bed.I help my husband grandma with cancer ,my mother in law with lots of illness and she is healing.So please dont tell me this does not work.

I really think the diet,lifestyle was the best thing ive ever done.I never had to take a drug or do anything unnatural since i follow jordan rubin books. As for mercola he saved me(from the doctors and drug companys) to with having info for me to find.

Jordan is helping people not hurting.Ive heard him speak and talked to him.He is a very humbled ,honest person and his staff is great!!

may god guide you all in the right direction

michelePack up or back up–use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn how.