RemedySpot.com

Goodmorning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Morning! Looks like it's going to be semi warm for most of the day.....

they say snow by tonight though and maybe even a thunder storm!

Gonna work in some outside work today .... got a few more things to put

away in the shed before winter sets in.

Terri

Checking in to say hello! I have lots to do today--I had a show Fri and Sat at

Monroe Community Hospital not a real big money maker but I did sell out of

everything I had in Lav/Patchouli! I never realised how much people like that

scent. I have 2 home shows coming up and a class to teach at the Fairport

Library next Saturday then hopefully I can get some of my family stuff caught

up. AND I would love to get together with some of my on-line friends (you guys

: )

when it all settles down!

Love to you all,

-- Ehrhardt

Body & Soap

***coming soon***

www.bodyandsoap.com

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Pamela Rae,

I am so happy for you that you are almost at the point of starting the meds. I have this approach/aversion thing going about it, but don't have to think about it until at least September. Please share with us and let us be a comfort to you as you are going through it. You have been such support to us.

Blessings to you,

Marilyn

goodmorning

Goodmorning everyone.

I hope you all had a good nights sleep. I didn't sleep so good. But I'm

awake now...lol I have been told that I am in processing for my mediciation and should be recieveing a package anyday now.

That means I will soon go on the

interferon. I hope I have little side

effects. Well everyone have a great day. I've got to get off this puter and

get some things done I have so much I want to do before I start treatment.

God bless you all

Pamela Rae/aka Sablerae

created by: Southngal

• 1 year later...

-

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well...and that you're home.

I felt so bad that I caught a bug before I could get there to visit

you- I guess I will have to plan a trip to Woodlake??? Who knows...

Take it easy...and don't push yourself too hard with this surgery-

this is suppose to be the " polish on the trophy " - so be good to

yourself. AND>.....STOP DOING what it is you know you're NOT suppose

to be doing....and you KNOW what I'm talkin about young lady!!!

~Sandi

and Jo remember what we talked

> about me Quitting? Well it isn't as easy as I was hoping and I'm

> doing it as we speak...but I'm not giving up..

========================

I'm not surprised. I know it is hard...but soooooo worth it on

soooooo many levels. Keep trying.

It sounds like your doing wonderfully! woohooo on the weightloss!!!

Tell us how the eating is going? Is it any different than the first

time around? What is your Volume like now?

Hugs

Jo

So as for volume I'm actually

> eating about the same I did after the d.s I'll keep you all posted

> in woodlake

=======================

Ain't it cool to eat soooo little and get soooo full! lol At least

I thought it was when I was early post-op.

Ouchhhhh on being rammed with a shopping cart...that hurt me just

thinking about it...the stores are just tooo darn crowded for a new

postie...stay home or go shopping if you have to during the off

hours...darn that had to hurt.

Watch your drains and on the side that is not draining if it starts

to get extra painful or swollen or any kind of neg. change be sure

to call the office. In fact if you have no output on that side

tomorrow call the office they may want to go ahead and pull that

side. It's not unusual to have one side drain more/longer than the

other side, but keep in touch with the office on it.

Hugs

JO

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

I was away most of the weekend so I'll be answering private emails about the

gathering soon. Just wanted people to know I wasn't ignoring them.

H.

---- Original Message -----

I havnt even caught up from email from over the weekend.

So.. if you email me and I dont get right back like I usualy do, I'll get

there soon but you know why.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

How is everyone doing??? I woke up yesterday with a horrible migraine..Now Iknow Dave you have taken Initrex before right?? Wellit makes me feel real odd..Like my heart is bothering me or something..I had to take it because the pain was so bad butI sure hated the wayitmade me feel..Now I'm ticked cause I can't watch the race because the NBC Tower fell a while back and we still can't seeit..Sothere goes my Sunday plus Ihave to bring my son back today!! I hope everyting goes ok for yall..

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

I know is the Man for this, but he hasn't been able to join us regularly lately. He could just set you up, but I'll try to give you a couple of pointers. Terry, if Sue can't get to this site, you may have to forward her this message. I don't have her email address. I'll give you a couple of links. http://There is a section on that page labeled "My Groups" and any online groups you are enrolled in should be listed. The link for ours is Once you select that there is a section on the right (I know things may be much different with your software, but I hope this will help). I see you are on with another userid, I don't think it was that your ID, or one like it spammed the group, sometimes the messages to an ID bounce and they disable it. It has happened to me a couple of times. You have to go on and reset yourself. Anyway..I don't recall where it tells you that your ID has bounced, but it's

either there or from that point select "Edit my Membership". And you can restart it and they will send a test message to your original userid and if it works, they will restart you. I'm sorry this may not be much help, because I can't recreate the screens to recall where it told my that messages to my id from this group bounced and then they disabled it until I restarted it. At least you've found a workaround. Glad to have you back. -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Dave or can one of you help Sue get back on the list. TerryNote: forwarded message attached.

Do you ? Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish. > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 From: "angel" "Terry Long" Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:31:25 -0700Subject: Re: Hi, terry.Terry, i have tried and tried with and can't get anywhere with hep c or another list from groups. This is so frustrating! My ip says it's not them. I can't get anywhere with 's support! if the hep c group wasn't so special to me, i'd just say to hell with it, but I really want to messages.thanks.Sue and gidgetJan __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I'm sure Terry will watch the race for you. I sure hope your headache's gone.

SharonJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

How is everyone doing??? I woke up yesterday with a horrible migraine..Now Iknow Dave you have taken Initrex before right?? Wellit makes me feel real odd..Like my heart is bothering me or something..I had to take it because the pain was so bad butI sure hated the wayitmade me feel..Now I'm ticked cause I can't watch the race because the NBC Tower fell a while back and we still can't seeit..Sothere goes my Sunday plus Ihave to bring my son back today!! I hope everyting goes ok for yall..

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

I know is the Man for this, but he hasn't been able to join us regularly lately. He could just set you up, but I'll try to give you a couple of pointers. Terry, if Sue can't get to this site, you may have to forward her this message. I don't have her email address. I'll give you a couple of links. http://There is a section on that page labeled "My Groups" and any online groups you are enrolled in should be listed. The link for ours is Once you select that there is a section on the right (I know things may be much different with your software, but I hope this will help). I see you are on with another userid, I don't think it was that your ID, or one like it spammed the group, sometimes the messages to an ID bounce and they disable it. It has happened to me a couple of times. You have to go on and reset yourself. Anyway..I don't recall where it tells you that your ID has bounced, but it's

either there or from that point select "Edit my Membership". And you can restart it and they will send a test message to your original userid and if it works, they will restart you. I'm sorry this may not be much help, because I can't recreate the screens to recall where it told my that messages to my id from this group bounced and then they disabled it until I restarted it. At least you've found a workaround. Glad to have you back. -dz-

Dave or can one of you help Sue get back on the list. TerryNote: forwarded message attached.

Do you ? Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish. > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 From: "angel" "Terry Long" Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:31:25 -0700Subject: Re: Hi, terry.Terry, i have tried and tried with and can't get anywhere with hep c or another list from groups. This is so frustrating! My ip says it's not them. I can't get anywhere with 's support! if the hep c group wasn't so special to me, i'd just say to hell with it, but I really want to messages.thanks.Sue and gidget

Jan

Guest guest

Jan it was a fairly good race, Dale had trouble early on & was 2 laps down. But was able to come back & be on the lead lap. Dale came in 22. Jeff also had trouble most of the race But he was able to come back coming in fourth. Sorry you had to miss it. TerrySharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Do you ? Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish. > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 From: "angel" "Terry Long" Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:31:25 -0700Subject: Re: Hi, terry.Terry, i have tried and tried with and can't get anywhere with hep c or another list from groups. This is so frustrating! My ip says it's not them. I can't get anywhere with 's support! if the hep c group wasn't so special to me, i'd just say to hell with it, but I really want to messages.thanks.Sue and gidget

Jan

Guest guest

Told you he'd fill you in.

SharonTerry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Jan it was a fairly good race, Dale had trouble early on & was 2 laps down. But was able to come back & be on the lead lap. Dale came in 22. Jeff also had trouble most of the race But he was able to come back coming in fourth. Sorry you had to miss it. TerrySharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Dave i am so happy to hear it is time to get your son..I kno wyouare excited..i just had to bring mine back home yesterday..I always hate that..I'm beginning ot think he came down just to get his permit after all because as soonas he got it he was ready to go..Maybe that's just being a typical teen..I don't know..Anyway enjoy your osn..These times are so precious to us..I always think of the song.."Cats in the Cradle"..

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Yes, I take imitrix now and then. It does have warning about heart palpitations, etc. People with heart conditions are not recommended to take it. The migraines are suspected to be cause by blood vessels becoming constricted and the imitrix is supposed to help open them up. It works pretty well for me. Well, I'm off to Milwaukee to pick up my son at the airport, not a bad drive, about 110 miles, all interstate. I'm excited, I haven't seen him for a year, he'll be 15 in December. Later.... -dz-Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Dave i am so happy to hear it is time to get your son..I kno wyouare excited..i just had to bring mine back home yesterday..I always hate that..I'm beginning ot think he came down just to get his permit after all because as soonas he got it he was ready to go..Maybe that's just being a typical teen..I don't know..Anyway enjoy your osn..These times are so precious to us..I always think of the song.."Cats in the Cradle"..

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Yes, I take imitrix now and then. It does have warning about heart palpitations, etc. People with heart conditions are not recommended to take it. The migraines are suspected to be cause by blood vessels becoming constricted and the imitrix is supposed to help open them up. It works pretty well for me. Well, I'm off to Milwaukee to pick up my son at the airport, not a bad drive, about 110 miles, all interstate. I'm excited, I haven't seen him for a year, he'll be 15 in December. Later.... -dz-Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

LOL..But who won??? The headache wa shorrible saturday..I was laying down 75% of the day..Then I took that Imitrex and it started feeling better so I had to get my daughter to thte skating rink to meet a boy..Yep it's getting that time already..I told her she didn't know when we would walk in and peek in on her..I sent to go get her because I was still feeling so bad..Since then I still have one but not near as bad as it was..I hate these damn headaches!!!

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Tony "#20" won it. He raced dirty to get there. He put Kacey Kane in the hall. TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

LOL..But who won??? The headache wa shorrible saturday..I was laying down 75% of the day..Then I took that Imitrex and it started feeling better so I had to get my daughter to thte skating rink to meet a boy..Yep it's getting that time already..I told her she didn't know when we would walk in and peek in on her..I sent to go get her because I was still feeling so bad..Since then I still have one but not near as bad as it was..I hate these damn headaches!!!

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Believe me Jan, they only do things that benefit them. Sometimes we think they are doing something cuz they're nice. Nah, they probably are buttering us up for something.

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

STEWART??????????? I can't stand him and he always races dirty..He better watch his behnd becaue he just paid a high fine a coupl eof weeks ago..He is such an ...He'll get ina lot of trouble with Nascar if he don't watch it..Hey Khane is a great driver for being so young...

Tony "#20" won it. He raced dirty to get there. He put Kacey Kane in the hall. TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Sharon my son got me hook line and sinker too!!! I did tell him though that he could have been mature enough to tell me himself he was moving out because when he left it took my breath away..I also tol dhim I did not tell him that to make him feel bad but to let him know just how much i loved him and that he made me realize I was not enough for him..I was hurt!! He could only look down at the floor..I know he felt bad and that was not what I was wanting to do..I was wanting otmake him realize what he done to me..I love him so much..All my kids but he is my only son..Now I have to go through the Kristy likeing a boy stage!! Woe is me!! She met him at the skating rink Sat. and now they will meet at the show tomorrow afternoon..Thankgoodness it's during the day!!! I ought to sneak in and sit behind them and not let her know i am there..LOL..

Believe me Jan, they only do things that benefit them. Sometimes we think they are doing something cuz they're nice. Nah, they probably are buttering us up for something.

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Susy & I kept hoping he would blow a motor or something. One day he will get his. Some driver that he put into the wall, will put him into one. TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

STEWART??????????? I can't stand him and he always races dirty..He better watch his behnd becaue he just paid a high fine a coupl eof weeks ago..He is such an ...He'll get ina lot of trouble with Nascar if he don't watch it..Hey Khane is a great driver for being so young...

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

OMG. Dating. Isn't it the pits. Luckily 2 of my girls are prudes. The last one, I dread.

Sharon my son got me hook line and sinker too!!! I did tell him though that he could have been mature enough to tell me himself he was moving out because when he left it took my breath away..I also tol dhim I did not tell him that to make him feel bad but to let him know just how much i loved him and that he made me realize I was not enough for him..I was hurt!! He could only look down at the floor..I know he felt bad and that was not what I was wanting to do..I was wanting otmake him realize what he done to me..I love him so much..All my kids but he is my only son..Now I have to go through the Kristy likeing a boy stage!! Woe is me!! She met him at the skating rink Sat. and now they will meet at the show tomorrow afternoon..Thankgoodness it's during the day!!! I ought to sneak in and sit behind them and not let her know i am there..LOL..

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Sharon the only reason she is going on this so called "date" is because it is during the day..She will be home before darkness hits..Besides that I never called a date a date until the guy paid for it..Sorry guys!! She has been paying for her share beings she gets an allowance..When she askes to do something I always ask if she has money..I bet after a few trips somewhere she won't like this having no money thing!!! She likes to have her money..

OMG. Dating. Isn't it the pits. Luckily 2 of my girls are prudes. The last one, I dread.

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

We're getting ready to go up to t Nat'l Forest for some camping, fishing, R & R. This is SO OVERDUE!!! I'll be gone for the next 2 weeks, I've set my account to digest, so I'll see yall (is that right this time, Jan :) in a couple. Take care and keep the healing going!!

-dz-Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Hey Dave HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! Tell your son hello for me..BECAREFUL TOO!! Get in touch when you get back!!!

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

We're getting ready to go up to t Nat'l Forest for some camping, fishing, R & R. This is SO OVERDUE!!! I'll be gone for the next 2 weeks, I've set my account to digest, so I'll see yall (is that right this time, Jan :) in a couple. Take care and keep the healing going!!

-dz-Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Jan, I never took a date, on a dutch date. But I see nothing wrong with going Dutch & calling it a date or even the girl paying. Hey guy's how about you, anything wrong with going Dutch & the girl picking up the tab? Just kidding Jan. TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Sharon the only reason she is going on this so called "date" is because it is during the day..She will be home before darkness hits..Besides that I never called a date a date until the guy paid for it..Sorry guys!! She has been paying for her share beings she gets an allowance..When she askes to do something I always ask if she has money..I bet after a few trips somewhere she won't like this having no money thing!!! She likes to have her money..

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

How old is she? CRS ya know.

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan