RemedySpot.com

Goodmorning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shit Terry she isn't paying his way..Well the little meeting yesterday at the show went from 1:30 to 4:00 to 6:00 before it was seen and the whole time she was at his house with his parents..Then the parents went to the movies too so I felt better about that!! So while she was on her outing I found out where a freind of mine is iving which is about 45 minutes from here and went and surprised her..We had the best talk like it was yesterday since we saw one another..She still looks great as always..Just like me though just a litle older..LOL..We haven't seen oneanother in over 20 years..It was just great!! Talked for what seemed forever and then Ihad to leave to meet Kristy at the movies to pick her up..We got home about 9:00 last night..I was beat and so was she..

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Jan, I never took a date, on a dutch date. But I see nothing wrong with going Dutch & calling it a date or even the girl paying. Hey guy's how about you, anything wrong with going Dutch & the girl picking up the tab? Just kidding Jan. TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Sharon the only reason she is going on this so called "date" is because it is during the day..She will be home before darkness hits..Besides that I never called a date a date until the guy paid for it..Sorry guys!! She has been paying for her share beings she gets an allowance..When she askes to do something I always ask if she has money..I bet after a few trips somewhere she won't like this having no money thing!!! She likes to have her money..

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote:

OMG. Dating. Isn't it the pits. Luckily 2 of my girls are prudes. The last one, I dread.

SharonJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Sharon my son got me hook line and sinker too!!! I did tell him though that he could have been mature enough to tell me himself he was moving out because when he left it took my breath away..I also tol dhim I did not tell him that to make him feel bad but to let him know just how much i loved him and that he made me realize I was not enough for him..I was hurt!! He could only look down at the floor..I know he felt bad and that was not what I was wanting to do..I was wanting otmake him realize what he done to me..I love him so much..All my kids but he is my only son..Now I have to go through the Kristy likeing a boy stage!! Woe is me!! She met him at the skating rink Sat. and now they will meet at the show tomorrow afternoon..Thankgoodness it's during the day!!! I ought to sneak in and sit behind them and not let her know i am there..LOL..

Believe me Jan, they only do things that benefit them. Sometimes we think they are doing something cuz they're nice. Nah, they probably are buttering us up for something.

lol

Dave i am so happy to hear it is time to get your son..I kno wyouare excited..i just had to bring mine back home yesterday..I always hate that..I'm beginning ot think he came down just to get his permit after all because as soonas he got it he was ready to go..Maybe that's just being a typical teen..I don't know..Anyway enjoy your osn..These times are so precious to us..I always think of the song.."Cats in the Cradle"..

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Yes, I take imitrix now and then. It does have warning about heart palpitations, etc. People with heart conditions are not recommended to take it. The migraines are suspected to be cause by blood vessels becoming constricted and the imitrix is supposed to help open them up. It works pretty well for me. Well, I'm off to Milwaukee to pick up my son at the airport, not a bad drive, about 110 miles, all interstate. I'm excited, I haven't seen him for a year, he'll be 15 in December. Later.... -dz-Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

How is everyone doing??? I woke up yesterday with a horrible migraine..Now Iknow Dave you have taken Initrex before right?? Wellit makes me feel real odd..Like my heart is bothering me or something..I had to take it because the pain was so bad butI sure hated the wayitmade me feel..Now I'm ticked cause I can't watch the race because the NBC Tower fell a while back and we still can't seeit..Sothere goes my Sunday plus Ihave to bring my son back today!! I hope everyting goes ok for yall..

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

I know is the Man for this, but he hasn't been able to join us regularly lately. He could just set you up, but I'll try to give you a couple of pointers. Terry, if Sue can't get to this site, you may have to forward her this message. I don't have her email address. I'll give you a couple of links. http://There is a section on that page labeled "My Groups" and any online groups you are enrolled in should be listed. The link for ours is Once you select that there is a section on the right (I know things may be much different with your software, but I hope this will help). I see you are on with another userid, I don't think it was that your ID, or one like it spammed the group, sometimes the messages to an ID bounce and they disable it. It has happened to me a couple of times. You have to go on and reset yourself. Anyway..I don't recall where it tells you that your ID has bounced, but it's

either there or from that point select "Edit my Membership". And you can restart it and they will send a test message to your original userid and if it works, they will restart you. I'm sorry this may not be much help, because I can't recreate the screens to recall where it told my that messages to my id from this group bounced and then they disabled it until I restarted it. At least you've found a workaround. Glad to have you back. -dz-

Dave or can one of you help Sue get back on the list. TerryNote: forwarded message attached.

Do you ? Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish. > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 From: "angel" "Terry Long" Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:31:25 -0700Subject: Re: Hi, terry.Terry, i have tried and tried with and can't get anywhere with hep c or another list from groups. This is so frustrating! My ip says it's not them. I can't get anywhere with 's support! if the hep c group wasn't so special to me, i'd just say to hell with it, but I really want to messages.thanks.Sue and gidget

Jan

Guest guest

Sharon she is 14..Trust me she thinks 14 too..I had to laugh last night..She said "Mom I've never been so embrassed" I looked at her and asked why?? I was hoping for something simple at the time too!!! She said "Well went to kiss me and I turned myhead and said no" I said well Kristy that's ok maybe you just aren't ready which I was saying THANKYOU GOD!! She said "No mom it's not because I'm not ready I don't know how"..Sharon I didn't know what to say..I wanted to laugh..So I told her not to bring it up when he called and to see if he wuld call again and then she'd know if he wanted her for her and not anything else..He's 16..I do remember those 16 yr. old boys when I was 14!!!Then I tried to explain even though I lived in the OLD DAYS things hadn't changed one bit!!

How old is she? CRS ya know.

Sharon the only reason she is going on this so called "date" is because it is during the day..She will be home before darkness hits..Besides that I never called a date a date until the guy paid for it..Sorry guys!! She has been paying for her share beings she gets an allowance..When she askes to do something I always ask if she has money..I bet after a few trips somewhere she won't like this having no money thing!!! She likes to have her money..

OMG. Dating. Isn't it the pits. Luckily 2 of my girls are prudes. The last one, I dread.

Sharon my son got me hook line and sinker too!!! I did tell him though that he could have been mature enough to tell me himself he was moving out because when he left it took my breath away..I also tol dhim I did not tell him that to make him feel bad but to let him know just how much i loved him and that he made me realize I was not enough for him..I was hurt!! He could only look down at the floor..I know he felt bad and that was not what I was wanting to do..I was wanting otmake him realize what he done to me..I love him so much..All my kids but he is my only son..Now I have to go through the Kristy likeing a boy stage!! Woe is me!! She met him at the skating rink Sat. and now they will meet at the show tomorrow afternoon..Thankgoodness it's during the day!!! I ought to sneak in and sit behind them and not let her know i am there..LOL..

Believe me Jan, they only do things that benefit them. Sometimes we think they are doing something cuz they're nice. Nah, they probably are buttering us up for something.

lol

Dave i am so happy to hear it is time to get your son..I kno wyouare excited..i just had to bring mine back home yesterday..I always hate that..I'm beginning ot think he came down just to get his permit after all because as soonas he got it he was ready to go..Maybe that's just being a typical teen..I don't know..Anyway enjoy your osn..These times are so precious to us..I always think of the song.."Cats in the Cradle"..

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Yes, I take imitrix now and then. It does have warning about heart palpitations, etc. People with heart conditions are not recommended to take it. The migraines are suspected to be cause by blood vessels becoming constricted and the imitrix is supposed to help open them up. It works pretty well for me. Well, I'm off to Milwaukee to pick up my son at the airport, not a bad drive, about 110 miles, all interstate. I'm excited, I haven't seen him for a year, he'll be 15 in December. Later.... -dz-Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

How is everyone doing??? I woke up yesterday with a horrible migraine..Now Iknow Dave you have taken Initrex before right?? Wellit makes me feel real odd..Like my heart is bothering me or something..I had to take it because the pain was so bad butI sure hated the wayitmade me feel..Now I'm ticked cause I can't watch the race because the NBC Tower fell a while back and we still can't seeit..Sothere goes my Sunday plus Ihave to bring my son back today!! I hope everyting goes ok for yall..

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

I know is the Man for this, but he hasn't been able to join us regularly lately. He could just set you up, but I'll try to give you a couple of pointers. Terry, if Sue can't get to this site, you may have to forward her this message. I don't have her email address. I'll give you a couple of links. http://There is a section on that page labeled "My Groups" and any online groups you are enrolled in should be listed. The link for ours is Once you select that there is a section on the right (I know things may be much different with your software, but I hope this will help). I see you are on with another userid, I don't think it was that your ID, or one like it spammed the group, sometimes the messages to an ID bounce and they disable it. It has happened to me a couple of times. You have to go on and reset yourself. Anyway..I don't recall where it tells you that your ID has bounced, but it's

either there or from that point select "Edit my Membership". And you can restart it and they will send a test message to your original userid and if it works, they will restart you. I'm sorry this may not be much help, because I can't recreate the screens to recall where it told my that messages to my id from this group bounced and then they disabled it until I restarted it. At least you've found a workaround. Glad to have you back. -dz-

Dave or can one of you help Sue get back on the list. TerryNote: forwarded message attached.

Do you ? Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish. > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 From: "angel" "Terry Long" Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:31:25 -0700Subject: Re: Hi, terry.Terry, i have tried and tried with and can't get anywhere with hep c or another list from groups. This is so frustrating! My ip says it's not them. I can't get anywhere with 's support! if the hep c group wasn't so special to me, i'd just say to hell with it, but I really want to messages.thanks.Sue and gidget

Jan

Guest guest

Sounds like you had a good time, you sure needed that. Do you plan on seeing each other again? TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Shit Terry she isn't paying his way..Well the little meeting yesterday at the show went from 1:30 to 4:00 to 6:00 before it was seen and the whole time she was at his house with his parents..Then the parents went to the movies too so I felt better about that!! So while she was on her outing I found out where a freind of mine is iving which is about 45 minutes from here and went and surprised her..We had the best talk like it was yesterday since we saw one another..She still looks great as always..Just like me though just a litle older..LOL..We haven't seen oneanother in over 20 years..It was just great!! Talked for what seemed forever and then Ihad to leave to meet Kristy at the movies to pick her up..We got home about 9:00 last night..I was beat and so was she..

Jan, I never took a date, on a dutch date. But I see nothing wrong with going Dutch & calling it a date or even the girl paying. Hey guy's how about you, anything wrong with going Dutch & the girl picking up the tab? Just kidding Jan. TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Sound's like your little girl has grown up or is about to? TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Sharon she is 14..Trust me she thinks 14 too..I had to laugh last night..She said "Mom I've never been so embrassed" I looked at her and asked why?? I was hoping for something simple at the time too!!! She said "Well went to kiss me and I turned myhead and said no" I said well Kristy that's ok maybe you just aren't ready which I was saying THANKYOU GOD!! She said "No mom it's not because I'm not ready I don't know how"..Sharon I didn't know what to say..I wanted to laugh..So I told her not to bring it up when he called and to see if he wuld call again and then she'd know if he wanted her for her and not anything else..He's 16..I do remember those 16 yr. old boys when I was 14!!!Then I tried to explain even though I lived in the OLD DAYS things hadn't changed one bit!!

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

My older girls (16 and 18 ) are late bloomers. (16) got a peck on the lips by a boy she was dating. (18) just started dating this summer. (14) on the other hand kissed a boy on the bus last year for $1. That one I worry about. It's so funny how they worry about "how to kiss". I love watching them though start having dates and all.

Sharon

Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Yes I am Terry!!! It was great!!! I enjoyed it so much..It was just like we had never quit talking..

Sounds like you had a good time, you sure needed that. Do you plan on seeing each other again? TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

esShit Terry she isn't paying his way..Well the little meeting yesterday at the show went from 1:30 to 4:00 to 6:00 before it was seen and the whole time she was at his house with his parents..Then the parents went to the movies too so I felt better about that!! So while she was on her outing I found out where a freind of mine is iving which is about 45 minutes from here and went and surprised her..We had the best talk like it was yesterday since we saw one another..She still looks great as always..Just like me though just a litle older..LOL..We haven't seen oneanother in over 20 years..It was just great!! Talked for what seemed forever and then Ihad to leave to meet Kristy at the movies to pick her up..We got home about 9:00 last night..I was beat and so was she..

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Sharon I can remember when my 15 & 16 were around 5 & 6..My son was 5 and I heard him tell his sister "If you kiss him I get 2 bucks!! " I wanted to laugh but instead I told him "Son you aren't suppose to sell anythin gof your sisters andif someone wants to buy anything shehas you need to kick some butt".. He looked at me with his 4 y old face and said "Mom I was gonna shareit!" "She was going to get a buck!" Then I had t laughwhere they couldn't see me..I heard him tell her in a low voice "Hey how bout a half a lip for a buck?" I said that's it you do not sell your sister's kisses..Today with the 14 yr; old I kinda wish it was selling kisses instead of what they call dating..LOL..I do enjoy it too though..I just loveit..I just don't like the panic attacks I'm getting!!

My older girls (16 and 18 ) are late bloomers. (16) got a peck on the lips by a boy she was dating. (18) just started dating this summer. (14) on the other hand kissed a boy on the bus last year for $1. That one I worry about. It's so funny how they worry about "how to kiss". I love watching them though start having dates and all.

Sharon

Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

lol

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Nuket,

I strongly recommend you pick up a copy of " Children with Starving

Brains " http://www.starvingbrains.com/DesktopDefault.aspx. It is

translated into several languages. This has been the greatest book I

have read. You might also want to check the DAN! - Defeat AUtism Now

website for more information. http://www.autismwebsite.com/ARI/dan/

dan.htm. These two sources are incredible. Good luck,

Nora

California

On Mar 7, 2007, at 11:14 PM, nuket id wrote:

> I AM FROM TURKEY ISTANBUL

> I have two children- age 6 and 3.

> Younger one my honey , Arhan- does not speak.

> we are exploring .

> pdd-nos diagnosed

> But we decided to investigate.

> And urine analysis pointed 3 OH butirik asidüri

> we MADE AN APPOÝNTMENT WÝTH OUR DOCTOR

> BUT I WONDER ÝF YOU HAD THESE URÝNE ANALYSÝS FOR ORGANÝC ASDEMÝA-

> ASÝDÜRÝ

> hAVE YOU EVER HEARD : LATETALKERS HAVÝNG SEMÝALDEHID SUKSINIK ACÝD

> DEHÝDROGENAZ ENZYM DEFICIENCY..

> ý searched network. and found surprýsýng metabolik asidozis.

>

> gOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF US

> God bless you

> nuket

>

>

> <dialaxi23@...> wrote:

> He has been diagnosted with mild/moderate autism.

>

> lcjjjjdds <lcjjjjdds@...> wrote: Has your child been

> diagnosed with apraxia? If so, I would recommend

> finding a Speech Therapist who has expertise with apraxia. Not all

> do. We use the Kaufmann Kit at home for our son (4 years old with

> apraxia). Our speech therapist also uses the Kaufman protocol.

>

>

> >

> >

> > It is more than a month that we have started to visit this speech

> > therapist once a week, but I am not sure if this is enough or even

> > should I continue to go there (and pay from my pocket) any more?

> >

> > The problem is that she has not been able to give us some guidance

> that

> > we are not already applying to our daily life style. We got this

> great

> > book " More than words " a few months ago and have been trying to

> apply

> > its recommendations to our 2.5 years old son and do not see a big

> > difference between what we have done and what she recommends.

> >

> > I am not sure what is the task of a speech therapist? Is (s)he

> supposed

> > to give us a plan to work on it or what? I am thinking that maybe

> ST is

> > something that could easily be done by the parents in the daily

> life.

> >

> > Any comment is appreciated.

> >

> >

> >