RemedySpot.com

Patty or group make-up ??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you know of any good make-up to use and how about mascaras that dont have the mercury in it?

I use organic make-up by NVEY CO. but still using the bad mascara.

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Thanks for the tip of mascara but I am really looking at the chemical issues right now.

Does anyone else have anything on mascara.........I use Bare mineral its like Bare Essentials . I love it

But my eyeliners comes from makeup without sythetics and so does my lipsticks.

In a message dated 2/8/2008 10:42:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

. . . I like Bare Essentials . . . just powders.However, I can't use the liquid that is supposed to be used with eye liner. I use just plain water.And, I use the Kiss Me brand of mascara. . . I don't know if it has any bad chemicals in it . . . but it does stay put until I'm ready to take it off with a warm washcloth. I figure that keeps most of the chemicals out of eyes. Still, I can't wear it on a daily basis. Just occasionally.Hugs,Rogene

have you ever thought of arbonne products, go to arbonne.com if interested

Carey

Re: Patty or group make-up ??

Thanks for the tip of mascara but I am really looking at the chemical issues right now.

Does anyone else have anything on mascara.........I use Bare mineral its like Bare Essentials . I love it

In a message dated 2/8/2008 10:42:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01 writes:

. . .

I like Bare Essentials . . . just powders.

However, I can't use the liquid that is supposed to be used with eye liner. I use just plain water.

And, I use the Kiss Me brand of mascara. . . I don't know if it has any bad chemicals in it . . . but it does stay put until I'm ready to take it off with a warm washcloth. I figure that keeps most of the chemicals out of eyes. Still, I can't wear it on a daily basis. Just occasionally.

Hugs,

Rogene

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

Carey,

It is synthetic free no chemicals that can harm you like most things in the stores.

In a message dated 2/8/2008 1:43:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Stottlemyer71@... writes:

have you ever thought of arbonne products, go to arbonne.com if interested

Carey Re: Patty or group make-up ??

In a message dated 2/8/2008 10:42:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01 writes:

. . . I like Bare Essentials . . . just powders.However, I can't use the liquid that is supposed to be used with eye liner. I use just plain water.And, I use the Kiss Me brand of mascara. . . I don't know if it has any bad chemicals in it . . . but it does stay put until I'm ready to take it off with a warm washcloth. I figure that keeps most of the chemicals out of eyes. Still, I can't wear it on a daily basis. Just occasionally.Hugs,Rogene

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!