RemedySpot.com

Re: Autism Support group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Rogene,Oh, there are so many good topics this morn...Gerson, Barrett, and all the info you've mentioned regarding the kids of implanted women. I wish I could respond to all but my computer is acting up so badly that I'm lucky if this posts.

There are so many similarities with what we're facing and autistic kids are facing...basically mitochondrial issues due to heavy metals and fungal/viral/bacterial issues. I've been involved in a mercury support group the past few months and when I compared my urine tests with that of several of the autistic kids, it was all practically the same...high oxalates, some neurotransmitters way too high and others way too low, elevated neurotoxins, high fungal and bacterial numbers, etc. The group is based on Dr. Amy Yasko's protocol and several parents in the group have recovered their children using this. It's much like what we do here on the forum...antifungals, probiotics and various supplements as well as detoxing, yet she has very specific genetic testing that can pave the way for a quicker recovery.

She's located in Maine and believes that fibromyalgia, CFS, MS, RA, etc are similar to autism in terms of underlying risk factors. Through testing, she can determine where in the methylation cycle, the problem occurs, and through specific supplements (unique to the individual) fix that so that the body's detoxification system is back to normal. Parents don't have to go to Maine. She operates through email or phone, whatever you prefer. Several parents in the group have recovered their children through her program.

How she got into this was she was recovering adults w/ Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc and so one of the adults asked her to look at their autistic grandchild, and she recovered the child as well. Her site is http://www.holistichealth.com/Welcome.html Just thought you could pass this along to some of the parents.

Hope you're doing well, Rogene. Love, PH

>> For those of you dealing with kids behavior/cognitive issues, you may find help here.> > Even if your child hasn't been diagnosed with Autism, some of the techniques used to help Autistic children may help.> > Check their archived messages . . . They've got some excellent information/links there!> > I'll post this link in the SiliconeKids archives. > > Deborah is the group leader. . . > > Rogene> > groupsupport/>

Guest guest

Wonderful information PH . . . Thanks!I'm copying your information to SiliconeKids . . . I'll put the link in the archives too. You never know when it will be the piece of information that will make the difference!The group leader of the Autism group just joined us!Welcome Deborah!Rogene Re: Autism Support group

Hi Rogene,Oh, there are so many good topics this morn...Gerson, Barrett, and all the info you've mentioned regarding the kids of implanted women. I wish I could respond to all but my computer is acting up so badly that I'm lucky if this posts.

There are so many similarities with what we're facing and autistic kids are facing...basically mitochondrial issues due to heavy metals and fungal/viral/ bacterial issues. I've been involved in a mercury support group the past few months and when I compared my urine tests with that of several of the autistic kids, it was all practically the same...high oxalates, some neurotransmitters way too high and others way too low, elevated neurotoxins, high fungal and bacterial numbers, etc. The group is based on Dr. Amy Yasko's protocol and several parents in the group have recovered their children using this. It's much like what we do here on the forum...antifungals , probiotics and various supplements as well as detoxing, yet she has very specific genetic testing that can pave the way for a quicker recovery.

She's located in Maine and believes that fibromyalgia, CFS, MS, RA, etc are similar to autism in terms of underlying risk factors. Through testing, she can determine where in the methylation cycle, the problem occurs, and through specific supplements (unique to the individual) fix that so that the body's detoxification system is back to normal. Parents don't have to go to Maine. She operates through email or phone, whatever you prefer. Several parents in the group have recovered their children through her program.

How she got into this was she was recovering adults w/ Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc and so one of the adults asked her to look at their autistic grandchild, and she recovered the child as well. Her site is http://www.holistic health.com/ Welcome.html Just thought you could pass this along to some of the parents.

Hope you're doing well, Rogene. Love, PH

>> For those of you dealing with kids behavior/cognitive issues, you may find help here.> > Even if your child hasn't been diagnosed with Autism, some of the techniques used to help Autistic children may help.> > Check their archived messages . . . They've got some excellent information/ links there!> > I'll post this link in the SiliconeKids archives. > > Deborah is the group leader. . . > > Rogene> > http://health. groups.. com/group/ groupsupport/>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

darnit Stacie I can't make that day, Danny is in a class for Boy Scouts at the church on that day and it runs from 6:30 - 7:30 and he is wiped out afterwards

Sharon

From: stacie <hawkie6@...>Subject: Autism Support groupautism Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 1:05 PM

Hello everyone! I know that Sharon is from Illinois and she is planning on attending the Autism support group! Hi Sharon!(: Is there anyone else on this list that is interested from Illinois? Or if any of you know someone from Illinois that might be interested, please let them know and they can contact me at this email address! The first meeting is scheduled for the 2nd Tues in June, which is the 10th. I am planning some activities that will be fun, and also have some speakers lined up! One I know of for sure as of right now! We are starting at 6 and ending about 8. I wish you all were close and could come!Thanks,Stacie Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T