RemedySpot.com

Re: Urine-Uric acid levels/Joint pain.....Edema in bone marrow!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lea,

Oh how awful ......I am so sorry to hear that. Are you doing coffee enemas this is great for

edema. I read up on it in the Gerson therapy book. Smelling stool sounds like a parasite or candiasis.

Have you done these yet. Cramping can mean a lot of things like fibromyalisis, calcium deficent,

different diseases, or hormones but I would check for parasites or candiasis by doing those cleanse or the natural way with Caprylic Acid , Olive leaf and Oreageno Oil. Do you have a girgle at all in the stomach.

If so that would be a gardia parasite. Let me know how you are doing.

Love ya.....

In a message dated 2/9/2008 7:47:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, devans@... writes:

Dearest Cathie:

where are you, we all miss you? I hope that you are doing better, and have some answers to your problems. My urine is smelling bad, and I have some cramping again today....wonders me.

Honey, I have a question for you. The MRI showed edema in the bone marrow, and this has me worried. We are both positive for MGUS. Have you had an MRI, and if so did it show anything like this?

My doctor seemed different today, and I wonder if he knew something. My rheumatologist will be calling me on Monday with the results.

Thank you sweet Cathie for listening...love you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: Urine-Uric acid levels/Joint pain...

Urologist says not gout... No clue here, as usual...CathieIn a message dated 1/29/08 10:15:32 AM, saxony01 writes:

Cathie, I'm thrilled to hear you are getting some relief! . . . Perhaps you do have gout . . . all over . . . rather than localized to a specific joint. The thing that matters is that you are feeling better! Hugs and prayers, Rogene**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Dearest Cathie:

where are you, we all miss you? I hope that you are doing better, and have some answers to your problems. My urine is smelling bad, and I have some cramping again today....wonders me.

Honey, I have a question for you. The MRI showed edema in the bone marrow, and this has me worried. We are both positive for MGUS. Have you had an MRI, and if so did it show anything like this?

My doctor seemed different today, and I wonder if he knew something. My rheumatologist will be calling me on Monday with the results.

Thank you sweet Cathie for listening...love you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: Urine-Uric acid levels/Joint pain...

Urologist says not gout... No clue here, as usual...CathieIn a message dated 1/29/08 10:15:32 AM, saxony01 writes:

Cathie, I'm thrilled to hear you are getting some relief! . . . Perhaps you do have gout . . . all over . . . rather than localized to a specific joint. The thing that matters is that you are feeling better! Hugs and prayers, Rogene**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Lea,

I will be praying for you.

Love, Lynn

>

> Dearest Cathie:

>

> where are you, we all miss you? I hope that you are doing better,

and have some answers to your problems. My urine is smelling bad, and

I have some cramping again today....wonders me.

>

> Honey, I have a question for you. The MRI showed edema in the

bone marrow, and this has me worried. We are both positive for MGUS.

Have you had an MRI, and if so did it show anything like this?

>

> My doctor seemed different today, and I wonder if he knew

something. My rheumatologist will be calling me on Monday with the

results.

>

> Thank you sweet Cathie for listening...love you.......Lea

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

> Re: Urine-Uric acid levels/Joint

pain...

>

>

> Urologist says not gout... No clue here, as usual...

> Cathie

> In a message dated 1/29/08 10:15:32 AM, saxony01@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> Cathie,

>

> I'm thrilled to hear you are getting some relief! . . .

>

> Perhaps you do have gout . . . all over . . . rather than

localized to a specific joint.

>

> The thing that matters is that you are feeling better!

>

> Hugs and prayers,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************

> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?

NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>