RemedySpot.com

Re: cycles - liver flushes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Gayle,Yes, I took the epsom salts and I don't think I'd skip it because that's what helps move your bowels. The night I felt sick I had to stop the flush and I'm pretty certain it's only because I ate after 2:00 which it said NOT to do.

The epsom salts taste horrible but I just pinch my nose and gulp it. Patty uses magnesium citrate liquid that's flavored w/ lemon, cherry or orange. You can get it at just about any pharmacy but I'm not sure how much she used.

Yes, you drink the epsom salts twice before bedtime and twice in the morning. I followed these instructions:http://www.angelhealingcenter.com/LiverCleanse.htmlbut I didn't use the ornithine and neither did Patty.

Doing a liver flush is not a big deal. The worst part is drinking the epsom salts. Otherwise, I feel good. The first time I did it, I didn't have to go to the bathroom til the next day. Now, the epsom salts affect me immediately and I'm in the bathroom a few times in the evening and then in the morning. It's not a ton though and by noon I'm fine. I'm a little tired that day, but the next couple I have more energy. I always did mine on a Friday or Saturday night so I had the next morning free. Good luck. Love, PH

Hi PH,am wondering if you took epsom salts with each cleanse, and if you felt bad then at nite the way you described the one night when you ate at 2:15. I've heard of people doing these the other ways you described also with the apple juice, etc. - I too cannot take that- I'm wondering mainly tho what happens if I leave the epsom salts out , or take very little, If I remember right, clark says to drink it 2or 3 times before going to bed., how much did you take?

thanks again for your help.