RemedySpot.com

Anyone use Dr. Barnett for explant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello all,

I am a new member and I am looking for a PS in Florida for an explant.

I have heard a lot about Dr. Barnett in Sarasota. Has anyone used her?

Were you happy? I would like all the details. The good, the bad and the

ugly.

I just had my saline implants redone in Jan. with silicone. I think

they turned out ugly and now I have a deformity in my right breast. I

hate that I just didn't have them out. I am depressed and just want to

end this and be natural.

Thanks

Char

Guest guest

Hi Char~

Welcome to the group! I'm glad you are going to get those silicone implants removed!!! I also switched my saline implants for the new cohesive silicone gel implants in Dec. 2004 and became Extremely ill last year. My body became very, very toxic and it's going to take a long time to get my health back. I had explant with Dr. Huang Feb. 26, 2008. She did a wonderful job!!! I also had capsular contracture and they were getting very hard. It feels so wonderful to have nice soft breasts again and they continue to fluff and look better all the time! I had a massage a few weeks ago and it was so nice to be able to relax and enjoy the massage without worrying that my implants were going to rupture as she did deep tissue massage. I do not miss those fake toxic bags one bit!!

There are many women in this group who can help you if you have further questions. They have been such a blessing in my life and have actually helped to save my life.

Good luck!

Hugs~

a

Hello all,I am a new member and I am looking for a PS in Florida for an explant. I have heard a lot about Dr. Barnett in Sarasota. Has anyone used her? Were you happy? I would like all the details. The good, the bad and the ugly.I just had my saline implants redone in Jan. with silicone. I think they turned out ugly and now I have a deformity in my right breast. I hate that I just didn't have them out. I am depressed and just want to end this and be natural.ThanksChar

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Caroline,

Thanks so much for responding. I originally had saline implanted in 1994. I just had them redone with silicone in January by Dr. Rehnke. I am very unhappy with the results. I don't think I'm sick from them but for as long as I can remember I have had chronic yeast infections despite taking supplements and controlling my diet. I had terrible allergies. Even on medication I am constantly asthmatic and sneezing. I spent 2 years researching before my redo and all along I was thinking I should just have them out. I didn't listen to my heart. I thought why not try again; maybe I'll actually look good. Now I have a deformity in my right breast. I wanted to go smaller but he went bigger and to make them fit he said he loosened my pec muscle. Which means he cut it. Now whenever I use that muscle my right breast indents from the middle of my nipple to the bottom. You can even see it through

form fitting cloths. I am very self conscious. I pray that it can be fixed with the explant. I am in north Pinellas county so Dr. Barnett is only 1 1/2 hours from me. I just want to make sure I pick someone good. I am so tired of not being comfortable with myself. I will be an A cup again but at least I will be natural. I hope she can make me look half decent.

Char

Hello all,I am a new member and I am looking for a PS in Florida for an explant. I have heard a lot about Dr. Barnett in Sarasota. Has anyone used her? Were you happy? I would like all the details. The good, the bad and the ugly.I just had my saline implants redone in Jan. with silicone. I think they turned out ugly and now I have a deformity in my right breast. I hate that I just didn't have them out. I am depressed and just want to end this and be natural.ThanksChar