RemedySpot.com

Re: A friend wants to Share Favorites with you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello. I got this e-mail as most of us did, went to the site and I do not have money to give right now. And this seems to be what the site is about. It is non-profit which is good... But I was asked to send a message about this group to everyone in my addressbook. If I didn't I could not proceed. I did not want to do this. I like the idea of non-profit giving. I can give my time, but lost my career and went through a divorce. My family helps, but I am in no position to consider giving money. I went with, 1)a friend wants to share favorites with you (and recognized the humanity healing group) and reading the message my curiosity was piqued at 2)why someone promoted the concept of the internet being fun again by this website. I feel misled. I know this was probably not the intention of the person who sent the message

from this group. Perhaps a lengthier explanation of a website would be in order for all who enjoy humanity healing.I love the links you guys give and have been taking them to things that are helping me heal. I thank you all but wanted to warn anyone who might be in a similar position to myself... Laney... fpilgreen@... wrote: StumbleUpon Discover new web sites Fpilgreen wants to Share Favorites with you Likes 2 pages, 2 videos Join StumbleUpon and discover your friends' Favorites. Suddenly the Web is fun again :) – fpilgreen  fpilgreen Discover my Favorites > p.s. If you're new to StumbleUpon, try the demo for yourself :) About StumbleUpon Channel surf the internet with

StumbleUpon! Discover great web content recommended by your friends and like-minded stumblers by just clicking the Stumble! button - learn more. If you do not wish to receive e-mails sent by your friends via StumbleUpon, please click here. © StumbleUpon 2001-2008

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I'm already on StumbleUpon...

See me here...

http://tripleyourheart.stumbleupon.com/inbox/

fpilgreen@... wrote:

StumbleUpon

Discover

new web sites

Fpilgreen wants to Share Favorites with

you

Likes 2 pages, 2 videos

Join StumbleUpon and discover your friends' Favorites.

Suddenly the Web is fun again :)

– fpilgreen

fpilgreen

Discover

my Favorites >

p.s. If you're new to StumbleUpon, try

the demo for yourself :)

About StumbleUpon

Channel surf the internet with StumbleUpon! Discover great web

content recommended by your friends and like-minded stumblers by just

clicking the Stumble! button - learn

more.

If you do not wish to receive e-mails sent by your friends via

StumbleUpon, please click

here.

© StumbleUpon 2001-2008

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1319 - Release Date: 3/8/2008 10:14 AM

Guest guest

I am confused. I went there and joined StumbleUpon. There were no mentions of money. Did I miss something? Blessings, Peace

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.