RemedySpot.com

A friend wants to Share Favorites with you(Laney and all members)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Laney, You are absolutely right. It is my fault. I wanted to leave this board as a free board, where our members could post everything they desire and freely invite people to other forums and spiritual places.I did not investigate enough.The message has been deleted. Now on, any and every message regarding another group, or collective invitation should be addressed first to the Moderators, and then publicized on this forum.I sincerely thank you, my dear,Many blessings to you,Liane> StumbleUpon> Discover new web sites> > Fpilgreen wants to Share Favorites with you Likes 2 pages, 2 videos > > > ---------------------------------> Join StumbleUpon and discover your friends' Favorites.> Suddenly the Web is fun again :)> � & #8201;fpilgreen> & #8194; fpilgreen@... > Discover my Favorites > > > > > p.s. If you're new to StumbleUpon, try the demo for yourself :) > > About StumbleUpon > Channel surf the internet with StumbleUpon! Discover great web content recommended by your friends and like-minded stumblers by just clicking the Stumble! button - learn more. > If you do not wish to receive e-mails sent by your friends via StumbleUpon, please click here. > > � StumbleUpon 2001-2008 > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>