RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: a, you'll heal in time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sis,

I'm so happy you are feeling better. That is wonderful! I'm sure it has seemed like a looooong 2.5 years to you!

Love,

a

Re: (no subject)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________

__> > Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family > favorites at AOL Food.> > a ~> > Thank you for your kind words and prayers.> > I am so sorry your father had lung cancer. Bless > > his heart and yours too ! ! > > I feel sorta lost at the moment, so I got to get> > it back into Gods hands for now. > > How are you feeling? > > Love Dede > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> ____________ __> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

>>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

a,

I thought I was the only person who got scared from

time to time thinking I was going to have symptoms

24/7 too. I think you have more wonderful days than I

do though. I get so mad at myself when I do have a

flare thinking what in the world possessed me to get

them stupid implants in the first place. I cant wait til

the day where there is total healing. Did you get your

thyroid re-checked yet ? I must of been resting that day

when were going to let us know ?

I have been doing a lot of splitting wood and stacking

from morning to night. I think I over did it though.

Cant wait til the spunk of energy comes back all the

time. I still have fatigue everyday but I just push myself.

I know I shouldn't but my husband needs my help around

the house and got a little behind when I was deathly sick.

So I am trying to make it up to him.

Hope all is well and I know I need to do another detox by

Dr. Schultz just enjoying not detoxing for a while though.

I think we all can understand that !!!!

Love

In a message dated 5/3/2008 1:36:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, happy2bexplanted@... writes:

Sis,

You have a wonderful attitude! I need to roll with the punches better. I need to accept the fact that complete healing is going to take longer than I want. It's just such a let down to have a flare after having some 'good days'.........It's actually quite scary to have a flare because I begin to fear having symptoms 24/7 again and wonder what I am doing wrong. This group is so wonderful and helpful. It is helpful when others let you know how normal flares are and that it just takes time to get well. My family and friends get frustrated, too, when I have a flare. They see me having a few good days and don't understand it when I feel crappy again. This illness is so hard for others to understand because it is not anything like a normal illness. I curse the day I ever got implants!!!!

I'm so happy you are doing so well. I hope things continue to get better and better for you.

Love,

a

Re: (no subject)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family > > favorites at AOL Food.> > > a ~> > > Thank you for your kind words and prayers.> > > I am so sorry your father had lung cancer. Bless > > > his heart and yours too ! ! > > > I feel sorta lost at the moment, so I got to get> > > it back into Gods hands for now. > > > How are you feeling? > > > Love Dede > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> _> > ____________ __> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> > >> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Sis,

You have a wonderful attitude! I need to roll with the punches better. I need to accept the fact that complete healing is going to take longer than I want. It's just such a let down to have a flare after having some 'good days'.........It's actually quite scary to have a flare because I begin to fear having symptoms 24/7 again and wonder what I am doing wrong. This group is so wonderful and helpful. It is helpful when others let you know how normal flares are and that it just takes time to get well. My family and friends get frustrated, too, when I have a flare. They see me having a few good days and don't understand it when I feel crappy again. This illness is so hard for others to understand because it is not anything like a normal

illness. I curse the day I ever got implants!!!!

I'm so happy you are doing so well. I hope things continue to get better and better for you.

Love,

a

Re: (no subject)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family > > favorites at AOL Food.> > > a ~> > > Thank you

for your kind words and prayers.> > > I am so sorry your father had lung cancer. Bless > > > his heart and yours too ! ! > > > I feel sorta lost at the moment, so I got to get> > > it back into Gods hands for now. > > > How are you feeling? > > > Love Dede > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> _> > ____________ __> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> > >> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Be a

better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Guest guest

a,

I am doing coffee enemas once a week now...

I cut down alot.

I have been getting red bumps under my arm pits

and on my back. I have scars from my first fast I did

about 3 years ago. I need to do another juice fast

this seems to heal up the scars slowly though.

a...try not to worry about the scars...I try not

to look at them but its kinda hard when they are on

my face as well. Juice fasting is suppose to clear up

scars but I am tired of fasting for now.

I have healed up a lot by juice fasting though. Some were

about a thumb deep and now it is less than acne so I must

be doing something right. Some bumps just turned red and

stayed red for about 2 years and then went away but still

have some recent ones that came out. I get them everywhere !!!

Are you taking Adrenal support ....I take some from my

health food store which is organic and have noticed less

flares when I eat every 2 hours too!!!! This I have noticed

major improvements. I am also doing oil pulling everyday

and this seems to helping with the digestion a little bit and I

only been doing it for a little over a week.

Hope this helps !!!!! But over all I am feeling like I am getting

my life back and cant wait til all the way better. Keep in good

spirits a and your healing will be here before you know it.

Love and God Bless You,

In a message dated 5/3/2008 4:32:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, happy2bexplanted@... writes:

Hi ,

It's so good to hear from you! I was thinking about you today and wondering how you've been feeling.

I haven't had my thyroid checked since last fall. I'm pretty sure my doctor checked it back when I had Mononucleosis and she wasn't concerned about the results. I'm glad you mentioned it. It is probably a good idea to have it rechecked..

Last week I did have one more lesion erupt at the base of my right underarm. It's the only one I've had since my explant. I was getting a bunch of red pimple like eruptions all over my body prior to explant and they have all left bad scars. It makes me sad!

I'm glad you are having better days and I hope and pray you will continue to have more. I think we need to forgive ourselves for the horrible decision we made when we got implants. We were told they were safe.

Be careful not to overdo and get too tired because it wears our already weak systems down and then we have flares. And.......I need to practice what I preach! Ha! Ha!

Take care and keep in touch!

Love,

a

P.S. Are you still doing coffee enemas?

Re: (no subject)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family > > favorites at AOL Food.> > > a ~> > > Thank you for your kind words and prayers.> > > I am so sorry your father had lung cancer. Bless > > > his heart and yours too ! ! > > > I feel sorta lost at the moment, so I got to get> > > it back into Gods hands for now. > > > How are you feeling? > > > Love Dede > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> _> > ____________ __> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> > >> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Hi ,

It's so good to hear from you! I was thinking about you today and wondering how you've been feeling.

I haven't had my thyroid checked since last fall. I'm pretty sure my doctor checked it back when I had Mononucleosis and she wasn't concerned about the results. I'm glad you mentioned it. It is probably a good idea to have it rechecked..

Last week I did have one more lesion erupt at the base of my right underarm. It's the only one I've had since my explant. I was getting a bunch of red pimple like eruptions all over my body prior to explant and they have all left bad scars. It makes me sad!

I'm glad you are having better days and I hope and pray you will continue to have more. I think we need to forgive ourselves for the horrible decision we made when we got implants. We were told they were safe.

Be careful not to overdo and get too tired because it wears our already weak systems down and then we have flares. And.......I need to practice what I preach! Ha! Ha!

Take care and keep in touch!

Love,

a

P.S. Are you still doing coffee enemas?

Re: (no subject)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on

family > > favorites at AOL Food.> > > a ~> > > Thank you for your kind words and prayers.> > > I am so sorry your father had lung cancer. Bless > > > his heart and yours too ! ! > > > I feel sorta lost at the moment, so I got to get> > > it back into Gods hands for now. > > > How are you feeling? > > > Love Dede > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> _> > ____________ __> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >

>> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

That's interesting Sis. I just had my hair highlighted Thurs. evening. Very interesting! Thanks for the info.

Love,

a

Re: (no subject)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family > > > favorites at AOL Food.> > > > a ~> > > > Thank you for your kind words and prayers.> > > > I am so sorry your father had lung cancer. Bless > > > > his

heart and yours too ! ! > > > > I feel sorta lost at the moment, so I got to get> > > > it back into Gods hands for now. > > > > How are you feeling? > > > > Love Dede > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > _> > > ____________ __> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _>

____________ ___> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Guest guest

Traci,

This is a tragedy that we have to go thru this.

I am glad your wound is healing and you are

going to get better. I heard too many stories of the

girls getting better and that just keeps me going.

I just wish my hair would stop falling out its been

3 years now and I only been on thyroid meds for

2 months hopefully the hair will grow even better

after all this. My husband misses my long hair.

We just need to stick together and God will heal

us .... I just know he will . I hate all the things we

go thru but God is making us stronger. Just remember

when we are weak ...he is strong !!! I know he carried

me thru this sickness and still is.

Did you ever try food grade hydrogen peroxide... I use

it in my bath water but its suppose to heal up wounds

a lot faster than anything else ? I know it heals my husband

wounds ...he just recently cut himself on an axe and he

used the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide and it healed

up in two days. It was pretty deep ... I think it needed

stitches but he like the HP .

Nice hearing from you Traci and I am so glad that wound

is finally healing up ...Its about time for you.

Love

In a message dated 5/4/2008 10:26:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, prowlermeow@... writes:

Hi ,I get scared too that I'll never heal and get better. I'm 10 months post-operative and it seems it's never going happen. However, I am getting there and hopefully my wound will be closing in the next 2 weeks.Love Tracishellyjo1021aol wrote:

a,

I thought I was the only person who got scared from

time to time thinking I was going to have symptoms

24/7 too. I think you have more wonderful days than I

do though. I get so mad at myself when I do have a

flare thinking what in the world possessed me to get

them stupid implants in the first place. I cant wait til

the day where there is total healing. Did you get your

thyroid re-checked yet ? I must of been resting that day

when were going to let us know ?

I have been doing a lot of splitting wood and stacking

from morning to night. I think I over did it though.

Cant wait til the spunk of energy comes back all the

time. I still have fatigue everyday but I just push myself.

I know I shouldn't but my husband needs my help around

the house and got a little behind when I was deathly sick.

So I am trying to make it up to him.

Hope all is well and I know I need to do another detox by

Dr. Schultz just enjoying not detoxing for a while though.

I think we all can understand that !!!!

Love

In a message dated 5/3/2008 1:36:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, happy2bexplanted writes:

Sis,

You have a wonderful attitude! I need to roll with the punches better. I need to accept the fact that complete healing is going to take longer than I want. It's just such a let down to have a flare after having some 'good days'.........It's actually quite scary to have a flare because I begin to fear having symptoms 24/7 again and wonder what I am doing wrong. This group is so wonderful and helpful. It is helpful when others let you know how normal flares are and that it just takes time to get well. My family and friends get frustrated, too, when I have a flare. They see me having a few good days and don't understand it when I feel crappy again. This illness is so hard for others to understand because it is not anything like a normal illness. I curse the day I ever got implants!!!!

Love,

a

"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

Hi a,Hang in there. It does get better. It's taken me almost a year to get better and it's been tough. Hang in there. Yes, with God, all things are possible.Love Tracia Utah <happy2bexplanted@...> wrote: Sis, You have a wonderful attitude! I

need to roll with the punches better. I need to accept the fact that complete healing is going to take longer than I want. It's just such a let down to have a flare after having some 'good days'.........It's actually quite scary to have a flare because I begin to fear having symptoms 24/7 again and wonder what I am doing wrong. This group is so wonderful and helpful. It is helpful when others let you know how normal flares are and that it just takes time to get well. My family and friends get frustrated, too, when I have a flare. They see me having a few good days and don't understand it when I feel crappy again. This illness is so hard for others to understand because it is not anything like a normal illness. I curse the day I ever got implants!!!! I'm so happy you are doing so well. I hope things continue to get better and better for you. Love, a Re: (no subject)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family > > favorites at AOL Food.> > > a ~> > > Thank you for your kind words and prayers.> > > I am so sorry your father had lung cancer. Bless > > > his heart and yours too ! ! > > > I feel sorta lost at the moment, so I got to

get> > > it back into Gods hands for now. > > > How are you feeling? > > > Love Dede > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> _> > ____________ __> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> > >> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR

8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

Thanks for the encouragement Traci. I'm glad you are getting better and that your cavity is closing up. That is great news! This illness just takes time and patience and I'm dealing with it pretty good. I'm just glad we have people like Patty who have regained their health. It keeps hope alive! I know we will get better and we will be that much more grateful each and everyday for good health.....never to take it for granted again!

Keep taking care of yourself!

Love,

a

Re: (no subject)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family > > favorites at AOL Food.> > > a ~> > > Thank you

for your kind words and prayers.> > > I am so sorry your father had lung cancer. Bless > > > his heart and yours too ! ! > > > I feel sorta lost at the moment, so I got to get> > > it back into Gods hands for now. > > > How are you feeling? > > > Love Dede > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> _> > ____________ __> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> > >> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _____________ ___> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

I totally agree with you a. Patty and the other Ladies are an inspiration and gives me hope too for healing. I will never take my health for granted again.In the meantime, I just keep on trucking.Love Tracia Utah <happy2bexplanted@...> wrote: Thanks for the encouragement Traci. I'm glad you are getting better and that your cavity is closing up. That is great news! This illness

just takes time and patience and I'm dealing with it pretty good. I'm just glad we have people like Patty who have regained their health. It keeps hope alive! I know we will get better and we will be that much more grateful each and everyday for good health.....never to take it for granted again! Keep taking care of yourself! Love, a Re: (no subject)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family > > favorites at AOL Food.> > > a ~> > > Thank you for your kind words and prayers.> > > I am so sorry your father had lung cancer. Bless > > > his heart and yours too ! ! > > > I feel sorta lost at the moment, so I got to get> > > it back into Gods hands for now. > > > How are you feeling? > > > Love Dede > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _>

_> > ____________ __> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> > >> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

You need to be careful using hydrogen peroxide. It can burn delicate tissues . . .. The hydrogen peroxide commonly used for cleaning wounds is only 3%. . . quite safe at that level. . . Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

This is good to know Rogene. Thanks. I can't wait until I can go soak in the ocean.Love Tracisaxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: You need to be careful using hydrogen peroxide. It can burn delicate tissues . . .. The hydrogen peroxide commonly used for cleaning wounds is only 3%. . . quite safe at that level. . .

Hugs,Rogene "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown