RemedySpot.com

Re: dr.feng appt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Carey Stottlemyer,

You got a name........Yeah. I just got back from the doctors and jumped on the computer

to my friends that I missed so much. I was there 5 hours of her explaining everything to me.

Yes, I need a capsulectomy done because its just like having the implant in. And that's not all

she says I dont have candida she checked everything there. My stomach is swelling because when

they cut the muscle to put the implant in they forgot to sew the muscle back together and she

has to fix that and I got to have drains she says there is a lot of fluid in there now. My immune sytem

is fighting everyday to get the capsule out because my body recognizes it as the implant.

I go to surgery in 5 days she dont want me to be in pain any longer because of this muscle and

it hard on my immune system. I got 3 years of sickness trying to tell doctor and she figures it

out in 5 hours........I just had my blood taken in the ER last week so she didn't have to do that

because I brought everything with me. I looked like I was going on vacation. They were going to set

me up in a motel at first I said I would drive since I am 1 1/2 hours away.

I go for surgery on FEB 13th . I started the vitamins she put me on right away usually she has

patients on them for 2 weeks. But since I had a list of all the natural stuff I was on she KNOWS I

dont care for medicines that I should be safe to do surgery right away.

Then after I get the drains out I have to wait another week to detox the vinly and solvents that are found

in cars and paint out of my system.

I am encouraging everyone to get their capsules removed by a real Plastic Surgeon not a fly guy by night.

He couldn't even so my muscle back together, no wonder my boobs looked deformed and painful

in the chest.

I am so glad you girls talked me it to it and suggested that I see her.

Money well spent..........

In a message dated 2/8/2008 4:42:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Stottlemyer71@... writes:

i think her name is shelly- i wondered how your appt with dr. feng went? hope you are doing fine.

Carey Stottlemyer

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Ph,

She did a urine sample right there in her office, i thought it had to be taken from the stool. But she said no.

From what doctor Feng says I should be better in a months time . With majority of my systoms once she removes the capsules and sews the muscles to be attached.

I dont want to look back at this ever again only to use myself in a helpful way.

I cant believe I got in so soon with the consult and dates kept changing and now surgery in 5 days.

I know this is God . He looked down on me and smiles and said Satan enough is enough.

Now you have been faithful in serving me I am going to bless you.

TADAAAAHHHH. My healing is no more to come its HERE. YEAHHHHH.

I love you girls

In a message dated 2/8/2008 8:45:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

Hi ,So glad to hear everything went well and you are getting those capsules out in five short days!! After that, you won't have anything standing in your way! You said your doc said you didn't have candida. How did she check....or was it just from hearing about how you've detoxed for so long and your strict diet? Thanks. Love, PH>> Hi Carey Stottlemyer,> > You got a name........Yeah. I just got back from the doctors and jumped on > the computer > to my friends that I missed so much. I was there 5 hours of her explaining > everything to me.> Yes, I need a capsulectomy done because its just like having the implant in. > And that's not all> she says I dont have candida she checked everything there. My stomach is > swelling because when> they cut the muscle to put the implant in they forgot to sew the muscle back > together and she > has to fix that and I got to have drains she says there is a lot of fluid in > there now. My immune sytem> is fighting everyday to get the capsule out because my body recognizes it as > the implant.> I go to surgery in 5 days she dont want me to be in pain any longer because > of this muscle and > it hard on my immune system. I got 3 years of sickness trying to tell doctor > and she figures it> out in 5 hours........I just had my blood taken in the ER last week so she > didn't have to do that > because I brought everything with me. I looked like I was going on vacation. > They were going to set> me up in a motel at first I said I would drive since I am 1 1/2 hours away. > I go for surgery on FEB 13th . I started the vitamins she put me on right > away usually she has > patients on them for 2 weeks. But since I had a list of all the natural > stuff I was on she KNOWS I > dont care for medicines that I should be safe to do surgery right away.> > Then after I get the drains out I have to wait another week to detox the > vinly and solvents that are found> in cars and paint out of my system.> > I am encouraging everyone to get their capsules removed by a real Plastic > Surgeon not a fly guy by night.> He couldn't even so my muscle back together, no wonder my boobs looked > deformed and painful> in the chest.> I am so glad you girls talked me it to it and suggested that I see her.> Money well spent..........> > > In a message dated 2/8/2008 4:42:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > Stottlemyer71@... writes:> > > > > i think her name is shelly- i wondered how your appt with dr. feng went? > hope you are doing fine.> Carey Stottlemyer> > > > > ____________________________________> Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music._ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000> 02548) > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Lynn,

I never though this as a Valentines gift but look as God love for me what a gift to give and the price he paid

doing it and the price I paid serving him . All I can say it was worth it all to teach me to be cleanliness.

He say Cleanliness is the next best thing to Holiness.

I cant praise him enough.

In a message dated 2/8/2008 8:44:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, spinkscl@... writes:

This is such a great post ! What a great Valentines gift. Hugs, Lynn>> Hi Carey Stottlemyer,> > You got a name........Yeah. I just got back from the doctors and jumped on > the computer > to my friends that I missed so much. I was there 5 hours of her explaining > everything to me.> Yes, I need a capsulectomy done because its just like having the implant in. > And that's not all> she says I dont have candida she checked everything there. My stomach is > swelling because when> they cut the muscle to put the implant in they forgot to sew the muscle back > together and she > has to fix that and I got to have drains she says there is a lot of fluid in > there now. My immune sytem> is fighting everyday to get the capsule out because my body recognizes it as > the implant.> I go to surgery in 5 days she dont want me to be in pain any longer because > of this muscle and > it hard on my immune system. I got 3 years of sickness trying to tell doctor > and she figures it> out in 5 hours........I just had my blood taken in the ER last week so she > didn't have to do that > because I brought everything with me. I looked like I was going on vacation. > They were going to set> me up in a motel at first I said I would drive since I am 1 1/2 hours away. > I go for surgery on FEB 13th . I started the vitamins she put me on right > away usually she has > patients on them for 2 weeks. But since I had a list of all the natural > stuff I was on she KNOWS I > dont care for medicines that I should be safe to do surgery right away.> > Then after I get the drains out I have to wait another week to detox the > vinly and solvents that are found> in cars and paint out of my system.> > I am encouraging everyone to get their capsules removed by a real Plastic > Surgeon not a fly guy by night.> He couldn't even so my muscle back together, no wonder my boobs looked > deformed and painful> in the chest.> I am so glad you girls talked me it to it and suggested that I see her.> Money well spent..........> > > In a message dated 2/8/2008 4:42:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > Stottlemyer71@... writes:> > > > > i think her name is shelly- i wondered how your appt with dr. feng went? > hope you are doing fine.> Carey Stottlemyer> > > > > ____________________________________> Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music._ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000> 02548) > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

To be honest with you I told him he wasn't getting any sex until I am better. He cant keep his

hands off me. I never said anything to him but he always went for my boobies and was horny all the

time . He has suffered.... yes he has.... right along beside me. And MY word holds true ...NO sex until I get better. Well I didn't want him to get any toxic thing and him get sick by transferring anything. Plus I wanted to see how faithful he really is. I think as soon as I get better i wont be able to pry him off of me.

HEHEH.

Its just going to be more perfect when I am better. Thank God he understands......how awful it would be

if I kicked a field goal while in the process of doing anything with him....LOLOLO

In a message dated 2/8/2008 9:05:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisatucholski@... writes:

Im sure he doesnt want to see you go through anymore of this more then anyone. I think we are blessed just in the fact that we have such wonderful supportive husbands. Yhis has to be hard on them as well. They know something is not right but can not do anything to help. i explained to my husband that just him being there to support me was more then enough.>> LIsa > What really matters is she had to live up to my husbands questions > .........................> He had many and wasn't going to allow me to make any mistakes this time.> Love,,, > > > In a message dated 2/8/2008 8:29:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > lisatucholski@... writes:> > > > > Hi ,> I am sooo happy that you went to see her. It sounds like you have a > real plan for gaining your health back now. That is very impressive > that she spent so much time with you, that a sign of a doctor who > really cares. Im so happy that this will all be taken care of in the > next week. How exciting! Ths must give you such peace of mind knowing > that there is a doctor out there who believes you and is on your side > with all of this not to mention she knows how to fix it> > --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_ (mailto: ) > , shellyjo1021@, shel> >> > Hi Carey Stottlemyer,> > > > You got a name........ You got a name........<WBR>Yeah. I just got ba> jumped on > > the computer > > to my friends that I missed so much. I was there 5 hours of her > explaining > > everything to me.> > Yes, I need a capsulectomy done because its just like having the > implant in. > > And that's not all> > she says I dont have candida she checked everything there. My > stomach is > > swelling because when> > they cut the muscle to put the implant in they forgot to sew the > muscle back > > together and she > > has to fix that and I got to have drains she says there is a lot of > fluid in > > there now. My immune sytem> > is fighting everyday to get the capsule out because my body > recognizes it as > > the implant.> > I go to surgery in 5 days she dont want me to be in pain any longer > because > > of this muscle and > > it hard on my immune system. I got 3 years of sickness trying to > tell doctor > > and she figures it> > out in 5 hours....... out in 5 hours.......<WBR>.I just had my blood tak> so she > > didn't have to do that > > because I brought everything with me. I looked like I was going on > vacation. > > They were going to set> > me up in a motel at first I said I would drive since I am 1 1/2 > hours away. > > I go for surgery on FEB 13th . I started the vitamins she put me > on right > > away usually she has > > patients on them for 2 weeks. But since I had a list of all the > natural > > stuff I was on she KNOWS I > > dont care for medicines that I should be safe to do surgery right > away.> > > > Then after I get the drains out I have to wait another week to > detox the > > vinly and solvents that are found> > in cars and paint out of my system.> > > > I am encouraging everyone to get their capsules removed by a real > Plastic > > Surgeon not a fly guy by night.> > He couldn't even so my muscle back together, no wonder my boobs > looked > > deformed and painful> > in the chest.> > I am so glad you girls talked me it to it and suggested that I see > her.> > Money well spent....... Money we> > > > > > In a message dated 2/8/2008 4:42:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > > Stottlemyer71@ Stottlemyer71@> > > > > > > > > > i think her name is shelly- i wondered how your appt with dr. feng > went? > > hope you are doing fine.> > Carey Stottlemyer> > > > > > > > > > ____________ ________ ________ _____> > Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on > AOL Music._ > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000N> > 02548) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o> Music. > > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_ > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?) > NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID> > 48)> >> > > > > > > > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025> 48)> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Thanks Rogene

Just imagine that. I think of that song called If I can only imagine . Its found in the christian books stores. I looking forward to healing for the first time. Thanks for your prayers. They said they dont know if the insurance will cover it or not. I had to pay 11,500 on a charge card to remove capsules and sew up the muscles back where they should be on both breast. And I will be smaller from taking the capsules out if the removal was improper wont be able to tell until she gets in there.

Keep me in your prayers.

In a message dated 2/8/2008 9:42:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

,I'm thrilled to hear your experience with Dr. Feng is turning out to be so positive . . .and that all your hard work is paying off! . . . Just think . . in less than a week, you'll be on your way . . . no more surgeries.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Hi ,

I am sooo happy that you went to see her. It sounds like you have a

real plan for gaining your health back now. That is very impressive

that she spent so much time with you, that a sign of a doctor who

really cares. Im so happy that this will all be taken care of in the

next week. How exciting! Ths must give you such peace of mind knowing

that there is a doctor out there who believes you and is on your side

with all of this not to mention she knows how to fix it

>

> Hi Carey Stottlemyer,

>

> You got a name........Yeah. I just got back from the doctors and

jumped on

> the computer

> to my friends that I missed so much. I was there 5 hours of her

explaining

> everything to me.

> Yes, I need a capsulectomy done because its just like having the

implant in.

> And that's not all

> she says I dont have candida she checked everything there. My

stomach is

> swelling because when

> they cut the muscle to put the implant in they forgot to sew the

muscle back

> together and she

> has to fix that and I got to have drains she says there is a lot of

fluid in

> there now. My immune sytem

> is fighting everyday to get the capsule out because my body

recognizes it as

> the implant.

> I go to surgery in 5 days she dont want me to be in pain any longer

because

> of this muscle and

> it hard on my immune system. I got 3 years of sickness trying to

tell doctor

> and she figures it

> out in 5 hours........I just had my blood taken in the ER last week

so she

> didn't have to do that

> because I brought everything with me. I looked like I was going on

vacation.

> They were going to set

> me up in a motel at first I said I would drive since I am 1 1/2

hours away.

> I go for surgery on FEB 13th . I started the vitamins she put me

on right

> away usually she has

> patients on them for 2 weeks. But since I had a list of all the

natural

> stuff I was on she KNOWS I

> dont care for medicines that I should be safe to do surgery right

away.

>

> Then after I get the drains out I have to wait another week to

detox the

> vinly and solvents that are found

> in cars and paint out of my system.

>

> I am encouraging everyone to get their capsules removed by a real

Plastic

> Surgeon not a fly guy by night.

> He couldn't even so my muscle back together, no wonder my boobs

looked

> deformed and painful

> in the chest.

> I am so glad you girls talked me it to it and suggested that I see

her.

> Money well spent..........

>

>

> In a message dated 2/8/2008 4:42:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> Stottlemyer71@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> i think her name is shelly- i wondered how your appt with dr. feng

went?

> hope you are doing fine.

> Carey Stottlemyer

>

>

>

>

> ____________________________________

> Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on

AOL Music._

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?

NCID=aolcmp003000000

> 02548)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

This is such a great post ! What a great Valentines gift.

Hugs, Lynn

>

> Hi Carey Stottlemyer,

>

jumped on

> the computer

explaining

> everything to me.

implant in.

> And that's not all

stomach is

> swelling because when

muscle back

> together and she

fluid in

recognizes it as

> the implant.

because

> of this muscle and

tell doctor

> and she figures it

so she

> didn't have to do that

vacation.

> They were going to set

hours away.

on right

> away usually she has

natural

away.

>

detox the

>

Plastic

looked

> deformed and painful

> in the chest.

her.

>

>

>

>

>

>

went?

> Carey Stottlemyer

>

>

>

>

AOL Music._

NCID=aolcmp003000000

> 02548)

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Hi ,

So glad to hear everything went well and you are getting those

capsules out in five short days!! After that, you won't have

anything standing in your way! You said your doc said you didn't

have candida. How did she check....or was it just from hearing about

how you've detoxed for so long and your strict diet? Thanks. Love,

PH

>

> Hi Carey Stottlemyer,

>

jumped on

> the computer

explaining

> everything to me.

implant in.

> And that's not all

stomach is

> swelling because when

muscle back

> together and she

fluid in

recognizes it as

> the implant.

because

> of this muscle and

tell doctor

> and she figures it

so she

> didn't have to do that

vacation.

> They were going to set

hours away.

on right

> away usually she has

natural

away.

>

detox the

>

Plastic

looked

> deformed and painful

> in the chest.

her.

>

>

>

>

>

>

went?

> Carey Stottlemyer

>

>

>

>

AOL Music._

NCID=aolcmp003000000

> 02548)

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

Im sure he doesnt want to see you go through anymore of this more

then anyone. I think we are blessed just in the fact that we have

such wonderful supportive husbands. Yhis has to be hard on them as

well. They know something is not right but can not do anything to

help. i explained to my husband that just him being there to support

me was more then enough.

>

> LIsa

> What really matters is she had to live up to my husbands questions

> .........................

> He had many and wasn't going to allow me to make any mistakes this

time.

> Love,,,

>

>

> In a message dated 2/8/2008 8:29:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> lisatucholski@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> Hi ,

> I am sooo happy that you went to see her. It sounds like you have

a

> real plan for gaining your health back now. That is very

impressive

> that she spent so much time with you, that a sign of a doctor who

> really cares. Im so happy that this will all be taken care of in

the

> next week. How exciting! Ths must give you such peace of mind

knowing

> that there is a doctor out there who believes you and is on your

side

> with all of this not to mention she knows how to fix it

>

> --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

(mailto: )

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Hi Carey Stottlemyer,

> >

> > You got a name........ You got a name........<WBR>Yeah. I just

got ba

> jumped on

> > the computer

> > to my friends that I missed so much. I was there 5 hours of her

> explaining

> > everything to me.

> > Yes, I need a capsulectomy done because its just like having the

> implant in.

> > And that's not all

> > she says I dont have candida she checked everything there. My

> stomach is

> > swelling because when

> > they cut the muscle to put the implant in they forgot to sew the

> muscle back

> > together and she

> > has to fix that and I got to have drains she says there is a lot

of

> fluid in

> > there now. My immune sytem

> > is fighting everyday to get the capsule out because my body

> recognizes it as

> > the implant.

> > I go to surgery in 5 days she dont want me to be in pain any

longer

> because

> > of this muscle and

> > it hard on my immune system. I got 3 years of sickness trying to

> tell doctor

> > and she figures it

> > out in 5 hours....... out in 5 hours.......<WBR>.I just had my

blood tak

> so she

> > didn't have to do that

> > because I brought everything with me. I looked like I was going

on

> vacation.

> > They were going to set

> > me up in a motel at first I said I would drive since I am 1 1/2

> hours away.

> > I go for surgery on FEB 13th . I started the vitamins she put me

> on right

> > away usually she has

> > patients on them for 2 weeks. But since I had a list of all the

> natural

> > stuff I was on she KNOWS I

> > dont care for medicines that I should be safe to do surgery

right

> away.

> >

> > Then after I get the drains out I have to wait another week to

> detox the

> > vinly and solvents that are found

> > in cars and paint out of my system.

> >

> > I am encouraging everyone to get their capsules removed by a

real

> Plastic

> > Surgeon not a fly guy by night.

> > He couldn't even so my muscle back together, no wonder my boobs

> looked

> > deformed and painful

> > in the chest.

> > I am so glad you girls talked me it to it and suggested that I

see

> her.

> > Money well spent....... Money we

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 2/8/2008 4:42:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> > Stottlemyer71@ Stottlemyer71@

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > i think her name is shelly- i wondered how your appt with dr.

feng

> went?

> > hope you are doing fine.

> > Carey Stottlemyer

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ ________ ________ _____

> > Who's never won? _Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on

> AOL Music._

> > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000N

> > 02548)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Biggest Grammy Award surprises o

> Music.

> > (_http://music.http://music.<WBhttp://muhttp://mushttp://mu_

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID

> > 48)

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

,I'm thrilled to hear your experience with Dr. Feng is turning out to be so positive . . .and that all your hard work is paying off! . . . Just think . . in less than a week, you'll be on your way . . . no more surgeries.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Fantastic ! I'm so proud of you for moving forward on this!

And ladies, there is our confirmation yet again....it is SOOOOO

important to get those capsules out the first time!

, thank you so much for sharing with us about your consultation

today with Dr. Feng, (one of our heroes, Thank God for her!)

Patty

>

> Hi Carey Stottlemyer,

>

jumped on

> the computer

explaining

> everything to me.

implant in.

> And that's not all

stomach is

> swelling because when

muscle back

> together and she

fluid in

recognizes it as

> the implant.

because

> of this muscle and

tell doctor

> and she figures it

so she

> didn't have to do that

vacation.

> They were going to set

hours away.

on right

> away usually she has

natural

away.

>

detox the

>

Plastic

looked

> deformed and painful

> in the chest.

her.

>

>

>

>

>

>

went?

> Carey Stottlemyer

>

>

>

>

AOL Music._

NCID=aolcmp003000000

> 02548)

>

>

>

>

>

>

Music.

NCID=aolcmp003000000025

> 48)

>

~

I am so happy for you ! ! I pray for

your complete healing quickly ! ! You

have had enough ! !

I am glad she is getting you in soon, as

you have waited so long !

This doctor that did your last surgery

should never be able to harm any one else !

What he did is malpractice ! ! Neglect and

horrible.

You did get quite the education from all this

and will be able to help many people.

This part is a blessing !

Love DedeWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.