RemedySpot.com

My funny story of God's love..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Went up to Crestline and Lake Arrowhead to visit some really old friends over the weekend.. And I thought I would share what this crazy nut meaning myself did.. Hee Hee!!Damn… one day I will learn to fear a few things in my life.. LOLI scared the sh-t out of myself!!I was supposed to meet up at a tavern in Crestline.. Lake Greggory area.. and I ended up in Lake Arrowhead.. then the fog rolled in so I got a room at Lake Arrowhead Resort.. Altitude about 6,000. Feet..All the lodges were booked up because of the fog.. No one could drive around the mountains..So I paid over $200.00 for a room over looking the lake.. and that was at a discount due to the fog problem.. These rooms are usually over $600. A night..EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!Beautiful Resort.. I went down to the Jacuzzi with snow about a foot or 2 around it and went in for about an hour waiting for the fog to lift... It was sooo cool.. I mean neato!!The rooms were all done in Western American Indian motif..And an open bar in the room.. the view was spectacular..Looking over the lake...So the fog cleared at about 9:00pm.. And I decided to drive over to Crestline on the other side of the mountain ..OMG I was up on the Rim.. They call this the Rim of the World.. and the fog was so thick that I couldn't see anything not even a turn out to get off this narrow winding road.. I was scared sh--less.. I was driving about 2 miles and hour.. I mean I thought I was going to have a heart attack.. By the grace of God himself.. I, by accident turned on to a mountain cutoff.. I didn't even know that I turned on to a cutoff at all as I couldn't see anything. Well I landed right in front of the tavern that all my friends were.. I didn't even know it was a tavern because the fog was so bad..I went in and unstressed myself.. and about 2 hours later the fog lifted.. OMG!!!!I had a good time.. and even if the fog didn't lift I would have just gone and stayed with my friends at there 3 story cabin with everyone else.. But I went back to the resort... but got lost on the way back.. I ended up almost at the bottom of the mountain.. and it was windy windy and cold..Sooo dark..Good thing I had a car that handled the mountains really well.. But it was beautiful the next day.. and went to all the antique shops and played in the snow with my group of friends.. But man O man.. that was a life and death drive I'll tell you that!! I don't get scared easily.. But this really really scared me…~~~~~~~BY THE GRACE OF GOD I MADE IT SAFE AND SOUND!LOVE~ALL~WAYSKAREN~KARMA