RemedySpot.com

RE: BETH Weird Things going on

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth, Since I've had the brain fog and dizziness and can pretty much pinpoint it to hormonal changes, the sign of your period coming early also indicates that you have hormonal things going on. The brain fog accompanying it is really telling. I truly believe that we have serious hormonal challenges going on when we get sick from breast implants. It's so hard to figure them out, so hard to balance everything because we women have such fluctuation in our levels of hormones. That's why the medical field can' t figure us out! That's why we hear such comments from men doctors as "She's sick because she's a woman", and "It's all in your head", blah, blah, blah. They don't get it because they don't go through it, nor has medical testing focused on women's bodies, mostly mens! And most autoimmune

conditions affect women predominantly. Isn't that amazing? I'm not sure what the answer is for you, but if you are in a state of estrogen dominance, then you need progesterone to balance it out. I find that progesterone helps me immensely, but I am also much older than you. When I first got sick I was 38 and still having regular periods, and never really had much trouble with them, and that is why I think it took me so long to get rid of my brain fog....I had to just let my hormonal systems work their own way back to a balance. Heavy bleeding is usually associated with high estrogen. Periods usually start because of a drop in the hormone levels. All I can say is try to put the information--the puzzle pieces--into a picture that works for your situation and see what steps you can perhaps take to help it out. It's not advisable to start playing around with hormones, but

at the same time, if it is the answer, how else will you know? There are herbs that are helpful in hormonal balance. You may want to ask your ND to help point you in the right direction with them. Patty --- In , "tommygirl18_1981"wrote:Hi everyone.....I am finally on the upswing from a pretty nastycold. I am sure I have missed alot of good posts here and hope tocatch up on them soon. I am still trying to get over the last littlebit of congestion and just feeling tired from the cold I had thispast week.Anyways, I have had a few strange symtpoms come up in the past coupleof days that have me very concerned. Just wondering if anyone hasany suggestions or ideas as to what may be going on. OK, so most ofyou know that my

symptoms have been pretty mild and I have beenexplanted now for 2 months (had implants for 8 months). Sinceexplant, I have been feeling better and better...until now. Since Igot my cold, I now am suffering from some pretty severe dizziness andbrain fog, and I feel very weak. I know some of this could still befrom the cold but I really feel run down. My tummy is also back tofeeling upset even though I am taking the same enzymes and proboticsI always have been. And the thing that has me most concerned is thatgood ol' mother nature paid me a visit about 1 week early thismonth. I have always, always been regular and never this heavy. Anyideas as to what could be going on????? I hate to think I am gettingworse now that these things are out. I also have seen alot of postabout dentla work that I hope to be able to go back and read but Ihave several fillings that contain the metals/mercury and I need afew more fillings.

However, for my future fillings, I plan to usethe "safe" fillings.Any ideas as to why I have taken this turn in the wrong direction? Ihave never experienced dizziness and brain fog to this degree norhave I ever had an unpredictable cycle.Much Love,Beth

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.