RemedySpot.com

Support Group Requests: Health Insurance Questions + New York City Doctor needed + More

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Support Group and Welcome New Members:

I apologize to any requests I haven't replied to ... I have been travelling for some time and am a bit ´whelmed at the moment.

Anyone of you who can respond to Rose and Jenifer and I would really appreciate it. (messages below)

We also have a need for more of you who can respond to phone messages our Foundation receives weekly.

The breast implant industry keeps cranking out all the ´´good news´´ about implants, Dow Corning opens a huge new silicone plant in China, while more and more of you are getting sick. So called studies keep claiming now that no link with cancer exists, yet my mail and phone messages belie that. Here´s one:

Implants and Cancer

Since I started writing this an hour ago ... this new article just was published about Teens / Implants. I´m going to pass it on here ...

What You Need to Know if Your Teen Wants Breast Implants

Best Syndication - 21 minutes agoBut experts warn that breast implants may be a permanent solution to a temporary problem, since most teen issues with breast size and shape are resolved as the girl matures.

I am happy to see that 2 very different candidates have raised the issue of vaccination safety ... maybe there is still a chance for us! Exxon and the other oil companies obscene profits continue to rise to the tune of over $410 PROFIT for every person of any age in the United States last year alone. Interestingly, the oil, silicone and vaccination industries pool their public relations billions into the ´junk science pool´.

Here´s a couple more related articles ...

Teenagers Increasingly Affected by Multiple Chemical Sensitivity

American Chronicle - 7 hours agoMultiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) is increasing in prevalence. It is a condition that knows no bounds, affecting every age, every ethnicity, and both genders.

Pesticides & Nerve Agents Sicked Gulf War Veterans

American Chronicle - 7 hours agoGulf War Illness is very similar to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and multiple chemical sensitivity. Pesticides have also been linked to these illnesses in various studies.

With love and ma. Together we bring light to the ongoing cover-up of breast implant dangers.

Ilena

Breast Implant Awareness Blog

ilena2000@...

Subject: Breast Implants and Health InsuranceDate: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:36:55 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to research Health insurance companies that deny women coverage that have had breast implants.

Specifically I am trying to find out what companies have done this, are they denying coverage to women with silicone implants, saline implants or both? Do they deny coverage/raise premiums after they find out through the patient's mammogram or after they have a problem?

Any help you can give me pointing me in the direction of articles/information about this would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Jenifer

--------------------------

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:58:22 -0400From: redhot70@...

ilena2000@...

Dear Ilena Rosenthal:

I had a ruptured silicone implant removed some years ago. I had many problems and decided to find out if the implant was ruptured, had tests which confirmed my suspicions. Since that time, my symptoms remain and I find it is difficult to locate a physician willing to see me or once they find out about the silicone problem, they don't want to get involved. Do you know of any physicians in the New York metropolitan and surrounding areas experienced with this problem?

Your help is appreciated. Thank you.

Rose S

·······················································

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: <cynthiaraecollins@...>

Date: May 1, 2008 2:54 AMSubject: Re: Support Group Messages ~ 4 - 21 - 2008Ilena Rose <ilena.rose@...>

HELLO,I AM NEW TO THE GROUP, AS I JUST GOT SET UP WITH COMPUTER AND INTERNET LAST CHRISTMAS. I THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING ME. MY 20 YR.OLD DOW CORNING SILICONE IMPLANT WAS RUPTURE IN 1993 WHILE GETTING A MAMMOGRAM, AND RIGHT AWAY STARTED HAVING HEALTH PROBLEMS. I HAVE A VERY RARE C.T.C.L,A RARE LYMPHOMA CALLED LYMPHOMATOID PAPULOSIS, WHICH AFFECTS THE SKIN/TISSUE. I HAVE HEARD RUMORS OF SOME SILICONE CAUSING LYMPHOMA AND WAS HOPING THAT SOMEONE IN THIS GROUP MAY BE ABLE TO SHARE ANY KNOWLEDGE THEY MIGHT HAVE WITH ME. THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP. MY LYMPHOMA IS ONE PERSON IN 1.2-1.9 POPULATION AND I HAVE THE RAREST FORM WHICH ACOUNTS FOR ONLY 4% OF ALL KNOWN CASES.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALOWING ME INTO THE GROUP I FEEL VERY BEHINDE IN HAVING ANY KNOLEDGE ON SILICONE AND HAVE NEVER FOUND A DOCTOR THAT WILL EVEN CONCIDER ANY CONNECTION BETWEEN SILICONE AND ALL MY MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS. BECAUSE I AM NEW TO THE COMPUTER AND NET AND GROUPS I WOULD EXCEPT ANY ADVICE ON PROPERLY PARTICIPATING.

CYNDI- CORDELE,GA. USA